Wondering how much my autographs are worth?? HELP!

Old March 4th 09, 07:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Default Wondering how much my autographs are worth?? HELP!

all of those items are secretarial or pre prints from those stars
ttm...if you try to sell them, you are actually selling forgeries...

Old March 5th 09, 01:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

"Sue H" wrote in message
And he waits in silence; his tongue ready to wag at the drop of his
hat; he'd waited so long for someone to speak and even longer for the
one he views as her holiness to envelop the "newlings" in light and
knowledge.

He feels the uncontrollable shivering in his dark hole while
contemplating about his miserable and meek existence. He holds onto
the hope that someday, someone will actually listen to him... the hope
is unwavering. Alas, nobody cares. The darkness he hopes to reign over
fades and deep inside the dank cavernous that was once his soul, he
knows the light of the true ones will win. The darkness he is will
succumb to the light eventually. All he hears now is the ticking of a
clock that was once a heart.

go to Startiger.com,I dont think you will find anything useful here

wink
wink

You should market that cure for insomnia,considering that you have soooooo
much
free time on your hands (upcoming summer shows....need to know this in early
March).
We need you to get this crappy economy rolling again.
Thanks for the input though good to see that you can't give up,or
surrender,I was was
only three words in to your response and I dozed off.You got it nailed
ps-whoever told you that you write well..they lied

Old March 5th 09, 01:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

"pe2" wrote in message
Good One Mr. Black!

yeah he nailed that one
what a genius !!!

Old March 5th 09, 03:10 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

You dozed off as often people do when they don't understand
something... it's over your head obviously. LOL how pathetic are you
anyway?

PS Some appreciate my contributions here; I get emails as they don't
want to post here. Glad you scared people off? You only have me...
and apparently, that's why you are still here (cause it's pretty much
just you and me posting and you can't resist me). Man, there is such
thing as a stalking law you know.

Old March 7th 09, 02:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Koolmagic114

OH MY SUE !!!

I love reading your postsing in the topic.. captivating.. and vivid

I look forward to your next book :-D

Hope you are doing great Sue!!!! Been quit sometime since I typed at
ya.

Ed Bedrick
Member of the U.A.C.C.
U.A.C.C. Registered Dealer #049
Former U.A.C.C. Regional Director (Region #1)
http://www.edbedrickautographs.com
Old March 7th 09, 03:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Thanks. I have posted on that topic many times but people who are new
keep asking and nobody else seems to respond. I hate to ire the
trolls, but if nobody else will pipe in, I feel compelled.

On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 06:14:33 -0800 (PST), Koolmagic114
wrote:

OH MY SUE !!!

I love reading your postsing in the topic.. captivating.. and vivid

I look forward to your next book :-D

Hope you are doing great Sue!!!! Been quit sometime since I typed at
ya.

Ed Bedrick
Member of the U.A.C.C.
U.A.C.C. Registered Dealer #049
Former U.A.C.C. Regional Director (Region #1)
http://www.edbedrickautographs.com

Wondering what doll is and if it's worth anything [email protected] Dolls 1 October 3rd 05 02:20 PM
Just wondering why... Yoosta B. Blue Coins 5 April 6th 05 08:03 PM
Wondering.... winnard 8 Track Tapes 5 October 5th 04 12:25 PM
whos autographs are worth the most ? www.celebrityautographs.me.uk Autographs 3 October 3rd 04 01:51 PM
wondering whether these'll ever be worth anything... Patrick Yu Paper Money 5 June 13th 04 07:07 PM