BUY/SELL/TRADE/GIVE AWAY your 8tracks -- Nov. listing

Old January 8th 05, 12:04 AM

Default BUY/SELL/TRADE/GIVE AWAY your 8tracks -- Nov. listing

Hello, I am willing to buy the george holmes- ink spots 8-track! Pleae
e-mail me!!

Malcolm Riviera wrote:
"8-TRACK HEAVEN" CLASSIFIEDS:
BUY, SELL & TRADE AND GIVE AWAY YOUR TAPES AND PLAYERS!

http://pobox.com/~abbot/8track/list/8th_ads.txt

This list is updated several times a month.

To put your ad on the list, send email to
with the words PLACE AD in the subject header.

Ads will be removed after 30 days unless you request otherwise.

If you are conducting an auction, please specify a closing date for
bids.

This list is also posted monthly on alt.collecting.8-track-tapes.

Updated Nov. 14, 1996

CONTENTS:

SECTION I: FREE STUFF (NEW SECTION!)

SECTION II: TAPES/PLAYERS WANTED

SECTION III: TAPES/PLAYERS FOR SALE

SECTION IV: TAPES/PLAYERS FOR TRADE

--------
SECTION I: FREE STUFF

--------
THREE FOR FREE 8-tracks

The following tapes are free -- you pay the postage. Three tapes per
customer. ($1.24 total postage for three tapes). All are still

sealed.
Email if interested:
Bruce, Jack - At His Best
Bruce, Jack - Songs for a Tailor
Andrea True Connection - More, More, More (former porn star does
disco!)
Betts, Dicky - Dicky Betts & Great Southern
Betts, Richard (Dicky) - Highway Call
John Kay - Forgotten Songs and Unsung Heroes (ex-Steppenwolf singer)
Slade - Old, New, Borrowed and Blue
Ivar Avenue Reunion (Charley Musselwhite & friends kick out the jams)
Jimmy Page Meets Brian Auger
Miles, Buddy - We Got to Live Together
Steve Winwood - Steve Windwood
Alex Taylor - Desserttime
Dr. John - Destively Bonnaroo
Maria Muldaur - Sweet Harmony
Paul Butterfield - In your Ear
The Rumor - Max
Rags to Rufus (Chaka Khan)
Ace - Five-a-Side (includes their only hit "How Long")

Malcolm Riviera

------------

From: Bruce Peckham

If any one has any of these and wouldn't
mind parting with them, please drop me a line. In the case of buying,
I'd
like to stay in the $1 to $3 range. I own about 600 carts and would

be

willing to trade for some. I am looking for the following:
The Who-Sings My generation; Sell Out; Magic Bus; A Quick One(Happy
Jack)
(above on Decca or MCA)
The Rolling Stones-The Rolling Stones(1st); 12 x 5; Now!; Out of Our
Heads;
December's Children; Aftermath; Between the Buttons; Flowers;
Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out (these on London/Ampex or Abkco)
Black and Blue; Made in the Shade; Love You Live
(Rolling Stones Records)
The Beatles-The Early Beatles; Meet the Beatles; Second Album; A Hard
Day's
Night (Soundtrack on United Artists); Something New; '65; VI; Help!
(Soundtrack); Rubber Soul; Yesterday and Today
(All but A Hard Day's Night on Capitol or Apple)
Ramones-**any besides Leave Home**
The Monkees-any
Yes-Yes(1st); Time and a Word; The Yes Album (all on Atlantic)
Todd Rundgren-Something/Anything? (Bearsville)
Grand Funk Railroad-Survival; Phoenix (Capitol)
John Lennon-Plastic Ono Band; Sometime in NYC; Mind Games; Walls and
Bridges
Rock and Roll (all on Apple or Capitol)
Paul McCartney-Ram[w/ Linda]; Wild Life[Wings]; Red Rose Speedway[&
Wings];
(above on Apple, Capitol or Columbia)
Ringo Starr-Sentimental Journey; Beaucoups of Blues; Ringo; Goodnight
Vienna;
(above on Apple or Capitol)
Badfinger-Magic Christian Music (Apple or Capitol); Badfinger (W.B.);

Airwaves (Elektra); or any others on W.B.
AC/DC-If You Want Blood; Let There Be Rock; High Voltage (all on

Atco)
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (Atlantic)
The Doors-any besides L.A. Woman and The Soft Parade (esp. 1st)
The Police-Regatta de Blanc (A&M)
Bee Gee's-1st; Horizontal; Idea; Cucumber Castle; 2 Years On; Rare,
Precious
and Beautiful vol. 2 & 3; To Whom it May Concern; (all on Atco)
Blondie-Blondie (Private Stock or Chrysalis); Plastic Letters; The
Hunter;
Best of.. (Chrysalis)
Kraftwerk-Autobahn (Vertigo/Phonogram)
The Byrds-any on Columbia
Rascals-The Young Rascals; Collections; Once Upon A Dream; Freedom
Suite[2
tapes]; See; Search and Nearness (Atlantic/itcc/Ampex)
The Hollies-any on Imperial/UA or Epic
The Kinks-any on Reprise
Jimi Hendrix-Axis:Bold as Love; War Heroes; Crash Landing; Rainbow
Bridge;
(all on Reprise) Band of Gypsys (Capitol)

Bruce Peckham

(11/14/96)

8-Track in England
I'm in London, England and am looking to buy an 8-Track player
Please contact me if you are local to me and have one to sell.

(11/2/96)

From:
(Zach Douglas)

WANTED: Hugo Montenegro 8-Tracks. Let me know if you have any, or
can
get any! Also might be interested in Ventures or Zappa I don't have,
but
can't afford really high prices!Oh yeah, I am also interested in
interesting sound track tapes that I don't have also.
Let me know what you have!

AVAILABLE:
I always have a lot of tapes available from all genres! I generally
don't post the list to the newsgroup, so please ask to get on my
mailing
list so that when I get a fresh batch of tapes to trade/sell you will
be
among the first to know! Also let me know what you are looking for

so
can keep an eye out for it.
(10/30/96)

WANTED: AN 8TRACK TAPE TITLED
"LOVE IS A HEART ON". IT HAD SONGS LIKE "FRANKY AND JONNY".
PLEASE EXCUSE MY NEWNESS TO THIS WHOLE ORDEAL.
CAN YOU OR ANY ONE PLEASE POINT ME IN SOME
DIRECTION?

WANTED: Factory-installed original 8-track players for 1966-74
American cars
(working or not), including:

Buick: Skylark, GS
Chevrolet: Impala/Caprice/Bel Air, Chevelle, Camaro, Nova, Chevy II,
Malibu,
Monte Carlo
Dodge: Coronet, Polara, Charger, Challenger, Dart, Monaco
Oldsmobile: Cutlass, 442
Plymouth: Barracuda, Road Runner, Valiant, Satellite
Pontiac: LeMans, GTO, Tempest, Firebird

If it's sitting in the garage dangling cut wires and you don't know
what kind
of car it's originally from, send me a description. I'm only
interested in
factory units.
(10/22/96)

I am looking for a portable 8-track player ( similar to the ones they
show on
VH1 8-track Flashback ) Please e-mail me at
. I

would
like
to find one that is reasonably priced and in good condition. Thanks!
Lisa
(10/20/96)

From: Ted Bozanich

Have a new in box "Frank Sinatra: Trilogy - Past Present & Future".
Three tapes in master sleeve. Tapes never played.
Also The Frank Sinatra Songbook Vol. I in original sleeve (average
condition).
Two Ray Coniff tapes; "Ray Coniff Plays the Gee Bees and Other Great
Hits" and Ray Coniff and the Singers, "Love
How You Love Me, Wichita Lineman, and others".
Will sell any or all. Make offer.

(10/20/96)

WANTED
Quadraphonic 8-Tracks.
Mitch

From: "Drew S. Engelson"
(10/15/96)

I am looking for any Black Sabbath 8-Tracks. Willing to spend $$$.
Especially Volume 4, Sabbath Bloody Sabath and, Black Sabbath.

Drew Engelson

(10/15/96

desperately searching for london calling by the clash on 8 track. i
accidentally trashed a friend's copy. will pay. also, i work at mtv
and
will throw in hats, t-shirts, whatever. i just need this tape!
contact
"unplugthis" at aol.
(10/6/96)

I am interested in purchasing 8 track tapes that are in good
(preferably
excellent) condition. I would be interested in most any rock/soft
rock artists
from the 60's/early 70's but most specifically any by the Beetles,
Simon and
Garfunkle or the Beach Boys.
Please respond with your listings and prices to David at
".
(10/3/96)

Wanted:

1. Beatles 8-Tracks "Magical Mystery Tour", "Let it Be", "Sgt.

Peppers

Lonely Hearts Club Band", and others.
2. Also want new 8-track rollers,
or a source of where to get new ones and I want a
source of where to get lots of brand new 8-track parts.
3. I want a source of brand new 8-Tracks.

(MR DARREL S AMMONS JR)
(10/3/96)

------------

From: John Cosway
These country 8s are $2.50 each, three for $6, plus postage:
Most are VG, some have minor label bubbling. Other defects where
noted.

Allsup, Tommy and the Tennessee Saxes Play the Hits of Tammy Wynette

-
GRT
8099-20004
Arnold, Eddy - Country Gold - RCA ANS1-0982
Atkins, Chet - Chet, Floyd (Cramer) & Boots (Randolph) - RCA

C8S-1175

Campbell, Glen - Rhinestone Cowboy - Capitol 8XW 11430
Cash, Johnny and The Tennessee Two - Showtime (Live) - Quality

BM8-634

Cline, Patsy - Greatest Hits Decca 6.4854 (a name on label inked out)
Fender, Freddy - If You Don't Love Me - ABC Dot 8310-2090
Gibson, Don - Just One Time - Pickwick C8S-0758
Haggard, Merle - The Best of - Capitol 8XT-2951
Husky, Ferlin - The Hits of - Pickwick P8-3651
Jennings, Waylon - Waylon & Willie (Nelson) - RCA AFS1-2686
Jones, George - Shine On - Epic CFEA-38406
Lynn, Loretta - Greatest Hits Vol. II - MCA MCAT-420
Lynn, Loretta (with Conway Twitty) - Honky Tonk Heroes - MCA 2372
Lynn, Loretta (with Conway Twitty) - Feelins' - MCA 2143
Milsap, Ronnie - Live - RCA APS1-2043
Nelson, Willie - Waylon (Jennings) & Willie - RCA AFS1-2686
Oak Ridge Boys - The Best of - Columbia CA 35302 (roller noisy)
Parton, Dolly - The Hits of - RCA KES1-8088
Parton, Dolly - Best of - RCA APS1-1117
Parton, Dolly - Heartbreaker - RCA AFS1-2797
Parton, Dolly - Both Sides of - Kelo Music NC 514-8
Pride, Charlie - Charlie Pride Gold - K-tel NC 536-8
Pride, Charlie - The Best of - RCA P8S-1505
Prophet, Ronnie - Ronnie Prophet - RCA KPS1-0164
Reeves, Jim - The Best of - RCA P8S-1175
Reeves, Jim - Songs of Love - RCA APS1-1037
Rich, Charlie - The Charlie Rich Collection - Ahed TV8-77026
Rogers, Kenny - The Gambler - United Artists - UAEA-500934
Rogers, Kenny - Love Will Turn You Around - Liberty 8L0551124
Scruggs, Earl - The Earl Scruggs Revue - Rockin' Across the Country -
Columbia
CA-32943
Snow, Hank - The Hank Snow Collection - TeeVee TA8-1018 VG
Snow, Hank - Snow in All Seasons - RCA (Label is stained)
Twitty, Conway - 20 Certified No. 1 Hits - TeeVee TA8-1081
Twitty, Conway - The High Priest of Country Music - MCA MCAT-2144
Twitty, Conway (with Loretta Lynn) - Honky Tonk Heroes - MCA 2372
Twitty, Conway (with Loretta Lynn) - Feelins' - MCA 2143
Wells, Kitty - Christmas - Mistletoe Records 8T-MLP-1214
Whitman, Slim - The Very Best of - United Aartists - UAEA 245-G

(label
bumpy)
Williams, Hank - The Very Best of - MGM E8 4168 (top of label

peeling)
(11/14/96)

__________________________________________________ _________________________=
__

I have the following 8-tracks for sale, or possible trade depending
on what you got. All tapes $3 in NA, or $4 outside in the rest of the
world. Take the whole thing for $30 in NA or $40 outside NA.

First come first serve! Only 1 copy of each.

B.T.O.---Not Fragile (worn cover)
Doobie Brothers---Best Of..
Foreigner---self titled (worn cover and writing on back)
Peter Frampton---Comes Alive (little worn cover and writing)
Billy Joel---The Stranger
---52nd Street (worn cover)
Magic Organ---Magic Christmas
Organ and Chimes---Christmas music
Showdown---Welcome To The Rodeo (holes from reconstruction)
Steppenwolf---Gold
22 Fantastic Hits---K-Tel Comp. (worn cover)
Roger Whittaker---All Time Heart Touching Favourites
Don Williams---Very Best Of...
Neil Young---Harvest (worn cover)

email me at

will trade for Ramones, X-Ray Spex, Devo, or any New York
scene from 76-80 punk tapes.
(11/8/96)

From: The Book Garden Gallery

Cool Culture Media
email:

http://www.eden.com/~bgg/culture/culture.html

--All 8-tracks ppd/shipped 1st Class

NM =3D Near Mint, i.e. almost "as new"
VG =3D Looks good, sounds great
Good =3D Looks o.k., sounds good
Fair =3D Looks bad, compromised sound quality

ABBA."Arrival." NM $4
ABBA."Super Trouper." VG+ $4
Aerosmith."Featuring "Dream On." VG $4
Aerosmith."Greatest Hits." VG $5
Aerosmith."Live Bootleg." VG $4
Armatrading, Joan."Back to the Night." VG+ $3
Joan Baez. "Best Of." SEALED! $3
Beach Boys. "Endless Summer." NM $5
Beatlemania. Good $4
Beatles "1967-1970." Two 8-tracks.Good $10/both
Black Sabbath. "Paranoid." Good- $4
Blondie. "Eat to the Beat." VG $4
Blondie. "Parallel Lines." Good $4
Boston. VG+ NM $4
Boston. "Don't Look Back." NM $4
Bowie, David. "Pin Ups." VG $4
David Bowie. "Young Americans." Good- $4
Bowie, David. "Rise And Fall..." VG $5
Browne, Jackson. "Running on Empty." VG $4
Browne, Jackson. "Hold Out." VG $4
The Byrds. "Turn! Turn! Turn!" Good $4
Cars. "Panorama." VG+ $4
Cars. "Greatest Hits" (1984) VG $5
Cat Stevens. "Teaser and the Firecat." VG+ $4
Chicago. "XL." VG+ Mint! $3
Clapton, Erc. "Just One Night." Good+ $4
Crack the Sky. "Animal Notes." w/box Mint! $5
Credence Clearwater "Pendulum." VG $5
Croce, Jim. "You Dont Mess Around..." VG- $4
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young. "Four Way Street." Good $4
Deep Purple. "Purple Passages." Good $4
Derek and the Dominos. "Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs." Good+

$4
Doobie Brothers. "Best Of." Sealed! $4
Doobie Brothers. "The Captain & Me." VG $4
Doobie Brothers. "Minute By Minute." NM $4
Doobie Brothers. "Toulouse." SEALED! $4
Doobie Brothers. "One Step Closer." SEALED! $4
Donovan. "For Little Ones." Good $4
Dr. John. Zu Zu Man & Other Hits. SEALED! $4
Dylan, Bob. "Blonde on Blonde." Good $4
Dylan, Bob. "Greatest Hits." VG $5
Dylan, Bob. "At Budokan." VG $4
Bob Dylan. "GH. Vol 2." NM $4
Eagles. "Live." Mint! $5
Eagles. Hot pink cart. NM $5
Eagles. "On the Border." NM $5
ELO. "A New World Record." VG $4
ELO. "Out of the Blue." VG+ $5
Fleetwood Mac. "Live." Two 8-tracks. Good+ $7/Both.
Fleetwood Mac. Good+ $4
Foreigner. VG+ $5
Genesis. "ABACAB." VG $4
Genesis. "Seconds Out" LIVE. Twin Pack. VG+ $4
Grateful Dead. "Terrapin Station." Fair $2
Arlo Guthrie. Self-titled. SEALED! $4
Jefferson Airplane. "Flight Log." Twin Pack Good+ $4
John, Elton. "Caribou." Good+ $5
John, Elton "Greatest Hits" Good $4
John, Elton "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road." Good $4
Kansas. "Point of No return." NM $4
Kinks. "Low Budget." VG+ $5
KISS. "Alive II." Vol. 1 NM $5
KISS. "Alive II." Vol. 2. Black cart cart. NM $5
KISS. "Destroyer." Fair $3
KISS. "Peter Criss." VG $5
Led Zeppelin. "II." NM $5
Led Zeppelin. "IV." NM $5
Led Zeppelin. "In Through the Out Door." Good+ $4
Little Feat. "Waiting for Columbus." Good $4
Lynyrd Skynyrd. "Nuthin' Fancy." VG $5
McCartney, Paul. "Band on the Run." Good+ $4
McC Cartney, Paul. "Band on the Run." Good+ $4
McCartney, Paul. "Venus & Mars." Good+ $4
Don McLean. "Homeless Brother." NM $3
Marley, Bob. "Catch A Fire." VG- $4
Mayall, John. "New Year, New Band, New Company." VG+ $5
Meters "New Directions." Sealed! $5
Steve Miller Band. "Book of Dreams" NM $5
Steve Miller Band. "GH 74-78." Mint! $5
Moody Blues. "Seventh Sojourn." Good+ $4
Moody Blues. "This Is." Part One. VG $5
Moody Blues. "A Question of Balance." VG+ $4
Moody Blues. "Every Good Boy Deserves..." Good $4
Moody Blues. "Caught Live + 5." VG- $5
Petty, Tom. "Damn the Torpedos." Good $4
Police. "Ghost in the Machine." VG+ $5
Police. "Zenyatta Mendatta." VG+ $5
Police. "Zenyatta Mendatta." SEALED! Mint! $8
Presley, Elvis. "Elvis Country." w/ box NM $4
Presley, Elvis. "In Concert." NM $4
Presley, Elvis. "Worldwide Gold Award Hits Parts 1&2." NM $4
Presley, Elvis. "Aloha From Hawaii." Twin Pack. Good $4
Queen. "Jazz." Good $3
Rolling Stones. "Tattoo You." VG $5
Santana. "S/T." VG $4
Santana. "Festival." VG $4
Segar, Bob. "Live Bullet." VG+ $4
Simon, Paul. "There Goes Rhymin' Simon." VG $4
Simon, Paul. "There Goes Rhymin' Simon." Good+ $3
Small Faces "Early Faces." VG+ $5
Spirit. "Feedback." Mint! $5
Steely Dan. "Aja." VG $3
Steely Dan. "Can't Buy a Thrill." VG $3
Steely Dan. "Greatest Hits." VG $4
Steely Dan. "Royal Scam." Fair $2
Stewart, Rod. "The Best Of..." VG $4
Supertramp. "Breakfest in America." VG $3
SWEET. "Desolation Blvd." Mint! $4
SWEET. "Off the Record." Mint! $4
Taylor, James. "JT." VG $4
George Thorogood. "Move It On Over." VG $4
The Tubes. "Now." VG $5
Van Halen VG $4
Van Halen "Women and Children First." VG $4
Village People. NM $4
Village People. VG $4
Rick Wakeman. "No Earthly Connection." SEALED! $4
Who. "Who's Next." VG+ $5
Who. "Face Dances" w/box NM $5
Wings. "Back to the Egg." Good+ $4
Wings. "Over America Vol. 1 & 2." TWO 8-tracks. VG $8/both
Yes. "Relayer." NM $5
Yes. "Yestterdays." VG $4
Yes. "Yessongs." Fair $2
Young, Neil. "On the Beach." VG $4
Young, Neil. "Harvest." VG $4
Adventures of Captain Sky. SEALED! Mint $4
Bill Cosby. "My Father Confused Me..." NM $4
Firesign Theatre. "I Think We're All Bozos" VG $5
Fonzie Favorites. "Various Artists Playing 50's R&R classics." Good

$3
Ho, Don. "Live at the Polynesian Palace." 'Nuff said! w/ box. Mint!

$4
Journey to the Moon. News reports, music, etc. NM $4
Jewis American Princess. VG $4
Magic Moments From the Tonight Show. Two 8-tracks. VG+ $8
Steve Martin. "Comedy is not Pretty." VG $4
John Travolta. Too funny to be true. VG $4
Bodylove. Klaus Schulze/additons to the strk. NM $5
Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind. Soundtrack. NM $5
Diamonds Are Forever. "Original Motion..." NM $5
Fastbreak. "Featuring Billy Preston." SEALED $4
Footloose. VG $4
Godfather. Soundtrack. NM $4
Godfather II. Soundtrack. NM $4
JC Superstar American Soundtrack. NM $4
Love Story. VG++ $4
Magnavox Presents a Reprise of Great Hits (with illus. cardboard

box).
VG $4
Manhattan. "Music From." VG $4
NBC's Saturday Night Live. VG $5
Rocky. Soundtrack. VG $4
Rocky II. Soundtrack. NM $4
Sacco & Vanzetti. Soundtrack. "Lyrics by Joan Baez." SEALED $4
Star Wars. "London Symphony Orch." NM $4
South Pacific. Soundtrack. Mint! $4
The Sting. "Featuring the Music of Scott Joplin." NM $3
Sunshine. (Television series) VG $4
Thank God It's Friday. Two 8-tracks. Disco delights! NM $7 for both
Tommy. "The Movie." NM $5
Tommy. London Symphony Orchestra w/ Guest Soloists. Mint $4
British Gold. Various. VG+ $4
Disco Italiano. Various. VG+ $4
No Nukes Part B. From 1979 benefit concert. VG $3
Rock-65. "16 Hits, 1978." NM $4
Rock-66. "16 Hits, 1978." NM $4
Star Trackin' 76.
(10/20/96)

From: "Lance's"

All 8 tracks available for sale or trade, inquire about
specifics. "

--
Lance's Records & Collectibles
http://www.cris.com/~metsrule

I have the following available:

AC/DC Back In Black
Aerosmith Draw the Line
Morris Albert (sealed)
All Time Great Bloopers Volumes 1 & 2
All Time Great Bloopers Volumes 3 & 4
Allman Brothers Live at the Filmore vol #1
America History/America's Greatest Hits
America Live
American Graffiti motion picture soundtrack
Anka, Paul My Way
April Wine First Glance (2)
April Wine The Nature of the Beast
Eddy Arnold Then You can Tell Me Goodbye
Brian Auger's Oblivion Express Live Oblivion Vol. 2
Burt Bacharach's Greatest Hits
Bachman Turner Overdrive Bachman Turner Overdrive II
Bad Company Desolation Angels
Beach Boys Beach Boys Greatest Hits to 1963
Blondie Eat to the Beat
Blue Oyster Cult Cultosaurus Erectus
Blue Oyster Cult Spectres
Blues Image
The Blues Project Archetypes
Boston
Boston Don't Look Back (2)
Bread The Best of Bread
Roy Buchanan That's What I Am Here For (sealed)
The Cars
The Cars Candy-O
Cheap Trick Cheap Trick at Budokan (2)
Chicago Chicago IX Greatest Hits
Eric Clapton Just One Night
Dick Clark 20 Years of Rock and Roll
Climax Blues Band Gold Plated
Nat King Cole The Nat King Cole Story vol #1
Nat King Cole Unforgettable
John Coltrane Quartet The Best of Birdland Vol. 1
Rita Coolidge Anytime...Anywhere
Commodores Natural High
Alice Cooper From the Inside
John Denver Greatest Hits
The Doobie Brothers Best of the Doobies
Eagles Hotel California
Eagles The Long Run
Earth, Wind & Fire Gratitude
Electric Light Orchestra Out of the Blue
Foghat Fool for the City
Freddy Fender Before the next teardrop falls
Ferrante & Teicher In a Soulful Mood
Ferrante & Teicher Rocky and other Knockouts
Ferrante & Teicher Piano Portraits
Fleetwood Mac Rumours (2)
Focus Live at the Rainbow
Dan Fogelberg Phoenix
Foghat Stone Blue
Foreigner
Foreigner Double Vision
Redd Foxx/Slappy White Two Heads are Better Than One...
Peter Frampton Frampton Comes Alive!
Peter Frampton I'm into you
Larry Gatlin With Family and Friends
Golden Grease
Grand Funk Railroad E Pluribus Funk
Grease Soundtrack (2)
Guess Who Live at the Paramount
Hall & Oates Bigger Than Both of Us
Herman's Hermits Blaze
Humble Pie Eat It
Jackson Five Looking though the windows
Waylon Jennings Greatest Hits
Jefferson Starship Earth
Jefferson Starship Freedom at Point Zero
Waylon Jennings Greatest Hits
Billy Joel 52nd Street
Billy Joel (2) The Stranger
Journey Evolution
Journey Infinity (2)
Albert King King of the Blues Guitar
The Knack Get the Knack
Knight, Frederick I've Been Lonely for so Long
Vicki Lawrence sealed Night the Lights went out in Georgia
Gordon Lightfoot Gord's Gold
Living Strings Music from Finian's Rainbow/Fiddler on the Roof
Magic Organ Plays Hymns We Love
The Main Ingredient Shame on the World (sealed)
Barry Manilow Barry Manilow II
McVicar Sountrack
Merry Christmas 30 favorite songs-30 great artists
The Moody Blues Long Distance Voyager
Oktoberfesters A Polka Festival
101 Strings Orchestra The Soul of Russia
Tony Orlando & Dawn Greatest hits..
Original Oldies Vol. 3
Original Oldies Vol. 5
Original Oldies Vol. 10
Parliament Mothership Connection (sealed)
Partridge Family The Partridge Family Notebook
Charlie Pride I'm Just Me
Raspberries Fresh
Jimmy Reed Out of the Past
Lou Reed (2) Berlin (sealed)
REO Speedwagon Hi Infidelity
The Rolling Stones Emotional Rescue
The Rolling Stones Love You Live
The Rolling Stones Some Girls
Rush Permanent Waves
Mitch Ryder What Now My Love
Boz Scaggs Down two then Left
Shirley Scott & the Soul Saxes
Bob Seger & Silver Bullet Band Live Bullet
Bob Seger Stanger in town
Severinsen, "Doc" Orch. Tempestuous Trumpet
The Sons of Pioneers The best of...
McKendree Spring Get Me to the Country (sealed)
Rod Stewart Blondes have more fun
Rod Stewart Foot Loose & fancy Free
Styx Cornerstone
Sugarloaf Spaceship Earth
Super Oldies of the 50's Various
Taveres The best of..
Ten Years After Goin' Home Ten Years After Greatest Hits
Pete Townshend Empty Glass
Ike & Tina Turner Cussin', Cryin' & Carryin' On
We Five Make Someone Happy
Bob Welch Three Hearts
Leslie West The Great Fatsby
Wisniewski, Gene Polish House Party
Gary Wright Touch and Gone

Plus I also have 3 8-track head cleaners available.

(11/12/96)

From: M Shaltry

I have recently discovered a stash of about 2500 8-tracks. Have not
yet
been able to catalog them, if there is anyone out there that would
like
me to do a search on any specific titles or groups, that they may

want
to purchase email me.
(10/15/96)

FOR SALE:
35 ELVIS 8-TRACKS EX. COND
35 BLUES 8-TRACKS GREAT COLLECTION
WOODSTOCK 2-PK 8-TRACKS
ROLLING STONES SATANIC MAJESTIES REQUEST 8-TRACK
OFFERS;

(10/6/96)

From: Doug Dornbos

I have the following eight-track tapes for sale for $3 each plus $3
shipping for the whole order ($6 shipping for non-North American
orders). They are factory sealed but are =B3cut-outs=B2 ie. have a

hole
drilled in the case. There may be some small scuff marks on the case
or
label. They are all the regular issue, major labels unless noted. I

have multiple copies of most titles so don=B9t hesitate to order a
back-up
copy. I absolutely guarantee your complete satisfaction or your

money

will be promptly refunded. I would be happy to trade one-for-one for

any sealed titles of your choosing (other than the ones shown here

and

no duplicates please), however I still request the shipping fee.
Please
send any orders to: Doug Dornbos, 10260 South Dalzell Road, Traverse

City, MI 49684. Thank-you. (my e-mail address is

)

NEW SINCE LAST MONTH

The Hour Glass
Bill Wyman - Monkey Grip
Spirit - Son of Spirit
10cc - The Original Soundtrack
The Spencer Davis Group - Gluggo
Brian Auger=B9s Oblivion Express - Live Oblivion vol. 1

JAZZ

George Benson - In Flight
George Benson - Weekend In L.A.
The Crusaders - Those Southern Nights
CTI Summer Jazz At The Hollywood Bowl Live 1
CTI Summer Jazz At The Hollywood Bowl Live 2
CTI Summer Jazz At The Hollywood Bowl Live 3
Deodato - Prelude
Deodato - 2
Deodato - 2001
Deodato/Airto - In Concert
Deodato/Airto - In Concert (Quad)
Art Farmer - Crawl Space
Art Farmer (w/Yusaf Lateef) - Something You Got (not sealed)
Freddie Hubbard - Keep Your Soul Together
Bob James - One
Bob James - Two
Hubert Laws - Vol 2 Then There Was Light
Hubert Laws - In The Beginning
Hubert Laws - San Francisco Concert
Herbie Mann - Discoteque
David Mathews - Dune
Iris Muhammad - Turn This Mutha Out
Iris Muhammad - Power Of Soul
Esther Phillips - Black Eyed Blues
Esther Phillips - Capricorn Princess
Esther Phillips - Alone Again, Naturally
Lalo Schifrin - Towering Toccata
Stanley Turrentine - The Sugarman

ROCK, POP, & EASY LISTENING

Air Supply - The One That You Love
Duane Allman - An Anthology
Duane Allman - An Anthology Vol. 2
The Allman Brothers Band - Wipe The Windows, Check The Oil, Dollar

Gas
America - Hearts
America - Hideaway
America - Harbor
Average White Band - Warmer Communications
The Beach Boys - 15 Big Ones
Big Brother & The Holding Company (featuring Janis Joplin)
Captain and Tennille - Greatest Hits
Harry Chapin - On The Road To Kingdom Come
Harry Chapin - Living Room Suite
Harry Chapin - Dance Band On The Titanic
Harry Chapin - Portrait Gallery
Harry Chapin - Sequel
Judy Collins - True Stories And Other Dreams
Judy Collins - Bread And Roses
Sam Cooke - Sam Cooke (TeeVee Label)
Rita Coolidge - Anytime...Anywhere
Rita Coolidge - Love Me Again
Alice Cooper - Muscle Of Love
Alice Cooper - Lace And Whiskey
Deep Purple - Come Taste The Band
Deep Purple - Stormbringer
Neil Diamond - I=B9m Glad You=B9re Here With Me Tonight (Imported from
England)
Bob Dylan - Planet Waves
Electric Light Orchestra - Out Of The Blue
Electric Light Orchestra - A New World Record
Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Pictures At An Exhibition
Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Works Vol.1
Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Works Vol.2
Faces - A Nod=B9s As Good As A Wink...To A Blind Horse
Firefall - Elan
Fleetwood Mac - The Original Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac - Ship Of Memories
Focus - Ship Of Memories
The Four Seasons - Story
Peter Frampton - Frampton
Geils - Monkey Island
The J.Geils Band - Hotline
Genesis - ...And Then There Were Three
The Grateful Dead - Blues For Allah
The Grateful Dead - Terrapin Station
Heart - Magazine
The History Of British Rock - Volume 1
Hollies - Live Hits
Hollies - 20 Greatest Hits (TeeVee Label)
The James Gang featuring Joe Walsh - Best Of
Jefferson Airplane - Flight Log
Jethro Tull - Heavy Horses
Janis Joplin - Greatest Hits (Columbia Special Products)
The Kinks - Sleepwalker
KISS - Gene Simmons
KISS - Peter Criss
KISS - Ace Frehley
KISS - Paul Stanley
KISS - Double Platinum (2 tapes $6)
KISS - Love Gun
KISS - KISS Alive 2 (2 tapes $6)
Liberace - Greatest Hits (AVI Label)
Gordon Lightfoot - Summertime Dream
Gordon Lightfoot - Cold On The Shoulder
Gordon Lightfoot - Summer Side Of Life
Little Richard - The Original Greatest Hits Of
Nils Lofgren - Night After Night
Manfred Mann=B9s Earth Band - The Roaring Silence
Manfred Mann=B9s Earth Band - Nightingales & Zombies
Barry Manilow - Live
The Marshall Tucker Band - Together Forever
The Marshall Tucker Band - Carolina Dreams
The Marshall Tucker Band - Greatest Hits
Bette Midler - Songs For The New Depression
Montrose - Jump On It
Ronnie Montrose - Open Fire
Van Morrison - Hard Nose On The Highway
Mountain - Live, The Road Goes On Forever
Pablo Cruise - Worlds Away
Peter, Paul & Mary - The Best Of (Ten) Years Together
Billy Preston - Billy Preston
Ramones - Leave Home
Lou Reed - Coney Island Baby
Renaissance - Live At Carnegie Hall
Righteous Brothers - Best Of (CNA Label)
Roxy Music - Greatest Hits
Rufus featuring Chaka Khan
Leon Russell - Carney
Bob Seger - Seven
Sly & The Family Stone - Back On The Right Track
Ringo Starr - Rotogravure
Steely Dan - Pretzel Logic
Rod Stewart - The Rod Stewart Album
Stephen Stills - Still Stills, Best Of
Barbra Streisand - Songbird
James Taylor - Sweet Baby James
Robin Trower - Long Misty Days
Gino Vannelli - Brother To Brother
Gino Vannelli - A Pauper In Paradise
Village People - Village People
Village People - Go West
The Who - Odds And Sods
Gary Wright - Touch And Gone
Yes - Drama
Yes - Going For The One
Zager & Evans - Zager & Evans

SOUNDTRACKS

Gypsy (Original Broadway Cast - Ethel Merman)
War Of The Worlds (Jeff Wayne=B9s Musical Version)
(10/7/96)
SECTION IV: TAPES/PLAYERS FOR TRADE

Malcolm Riviera

TRADE ONLY

** =3D New since last listing
(All tapes are still-sealed unless noted otherwise)

ROCK/SOUL/BLUES/POP

10cc - How Dare You
Anderson, Eric - Be True to You
Beck, Jeff & the Yardbirds - Shapes of Things (boot)
Bloomfield, Mike - It's Not Killing Me
Blues Magoos - Never Going Back to Georgia
Captain Beefheart & the Magic Band - Unconditionally Guaranteed
Carmen, Eric - Eric Carmen
Cassidy, David - Dreams are Nuthin' More than Wishes
Crosby, David - If only I could remember my name...
Deodato - 2001
Donovan - Barabajagal
Donovan - Mellow Yellow
Eric Burden Band - Sun Secrets
Fogerty, Tom - Tom Fogerty
Frigid Pink - Defrosted
Grace Slick & Paul Kanter - Sunfighter
Guess Who, The - Artificial Paradise
Hopkins, Nicky - The Tin Man was a Dreamer
Howard Kaylan/Mark Volman - The Phlorescent Leech & Eddy (not sealed)
**Jackson Five - Get it Together
John Mayhall - Back to the Roots
John Mayhall - Time Expired
Jo Jo Gunne - Jumpin the Gunne
Jo Jo Gunne - So, Where's the Show?
Kinks - Sleepwalker
Knight, Curtis - Down in the VillageKool & the Gang - Spirit of the
Boogie
Kooper, Al - A Possible Projection of the Future
Kooper, Al - Easy Does It
Kooper, Al - New York City (You're A Woman)
Al Kooper - A Possible Projection of the Future
Kooper, Al & Mike Bloomfield - The Live Adventures of, Vol. II
(recorded live at the Fillmore West)
Last Poets, The - "Chastisement"
Locomotiv GT
Nils Lofgren - I Came To Dance (not sealed)
**Lomax, Jackie - Three
Marley, Bob and the Wailers - Live!
Marshall Tucker Band - Forever Together
**Martin, Dean - Heart-Warming Treasury (non sealed)
**Martin, Dean - I Have But One Heart (not sealed)
Mason Williams - The Mason Williams Ear Show
McGear, Mike - McGear (Paul McCartney's brother!)
Nash, Graham - Wild Tales
Nilsson - Pandemonium Shadow Show
Nilsson - Sandman
Nilsson - Rock N Roll
Nilsson - Nilsson Sings Newman
Nilsson - Pussy Cats
Partridge Family - Partridge Family Notebook
Pretty Things - S.F. Sorrow
Rascals - Freedom Suite, Vol. II
Reed, Lou - Lou Reed
Reed, Lou - Sally Can't Dance
Reed, Lou - Coney Island Baby
Reid, Terry - River
Rhodes, Emmitt - Emmitt Rhodes
Roxy Music - Roxy Music
Roxy Music - Viva! The Live Roxy Music Album
Roxy Music - For Your Pleasure
Sam Ervin - Senator Sam at Home
Sixties Soul Shindig - Various
Slade - Flame
Sly & the Family Stone - Back on the Right Track
Supremes - Produced & Arranged by Jimmy Webb
**T. Rex - Unicorn
Van Peebles, Melvin - What the ... You Mean I Can't Sing?!

PROGRESSIVE ROCK:

Focus - Hamburger Concerto
Focus - Focus 3
Focus - In and Out of Focus
Mike Quatro Jam Band - Paintings
Nektar - Recycled
Nektar - Down to Earth
Nektar - Remember the Future
Oldfield, Mike - Hergest Ridge
Shadowfax - Watercourse Way
Stackridge - Pinafore Days

JAZZ:

Auger, Brian - Auger, Brian
Davis, Miles - Soundtrack to "Jack Johnson"
Vitous, Miroslav- Magical Shepard (Weather Report bassist)
Ferguson, Maynard - A Study of Bud Shank
Guaraldi, Vince and the Conte Candoli All Stars
Morgan, Lee - The Young Lions
Yusef Lateef and Freddy Hubbard - Gettin' It Together

QUAD (not sealed):

Carol King Music
Glady Knight and the Pips - Imagination
The Best of the New Seekers

ETC:

**BLANK TAPES - Realistic (Radio Shack), 40 & 80 min.

WANTS:

Most any punk, new wave (Ramones, Dead Boys, Devo, etc.)
Motorhead, Pirates, Stooges, Iggy Pop
Velvet Underground
Yardbirds
King Crimson - Lizard, Discipline
Genesis (Peter Gabriel era)
Grand Funk Railroad - What's Funk?
Gentle Giant
Can
Eno
Groundhogs
Renaissance - In the Beginning, Novella, Prologue
Most any decent jazz (Miles, Coltrane, Sun Ra, Sonny Rollins, Eric
Dolphy, Monk, Joe Henderson, etc.)
Most any quad tapes

Will also trade for decent condition portable players

contact Malcolm Riviera

(10/15/96)

From: Zierke Enterprises
I have the following tapes [for trade only].

1.Isaac Hayes-Live at the Sahara Tahoe [very good cond.]
2.Isaac Hayes-Tough Guys [like new]
3.Isaac Hayes-Black Moses [like new]
4.Neil Sedaka-All you need is the music [very good cond.]
5..38 Special-Wild-Eyed southern boys [good cond.]
6.Van Halen-Wemen and children first [like new]
7.McGuinness Flint[like new]
8.Slade-Sladest[good cond.]
9.AC/DC-Dirty deeds done dirt cheap [very good cond.]
10.Kiss-Double Platinum volumes 1 and 2 [very good cond.]
11.Kansas-Leftoberture [very good cond.]
12.Pat Benatar-Get nervous [like new cond.]
13.Rush-A farewell to kings [very good cond.]
14.Foghat-Nighht shift [very good cond.]
15.Pink Floyd-The wall [good cond.]
16.Sammy Hagar-Street Machine [very good cond.]
17.Nazareth-Hair of the dog [good cond.]
18.The Cars-Candy-O [like new cond.]
19.Andy Williams-Love Story [very good cond.]

They are all un-opened and original cases.With readable or better
lables.
They are for trade only for 8-tracks from the 60's and 70'.My

intrests
are for rock and roll like Three Dog
Night,The Beatles,Sam the Sham and the pharoes,Creedence
Clearwater,Tommy
James,James Talor ZZ Top ect. E-Mail me at
also
have access to alot of other 8-tracks so give me a list of what you
will
trade for.
(10/28/96)

The following 8-tracks are for sale, trade, whatever. All of them

play
fine.
Make me an offer! I'm especially hoping for any Stooges or Motorhead
8-tracks...
Contact:

Bobby Bland/B.B. King- Together For The First Time (Double-length
tape)
Blondie- Parallel Lines
Bootsy's Rubber Band- This Boot Is Made For Fonk-N (Bought still
shrink-wrapped in 1995 and only played a few times)
James Brown- It's A Mother
John Coltrane- ...More Lasting Than Bronze
Devo- Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo!
Dr. John- In The Right Place
Foghat- Fool For The City
Harmonica Rascals- Peg O' My Heart (THE WORST recording ever made;
includes
nightmarish "Dixie/Shortnin' Bread" medley.)
Isaac Hayes- Live At The Sierra Tahoe
Billie Holiday- The Golden Years (written on the tape but it plays
fine)
Kool & The Gang- Spin Their Top Hits (Bought still shrink-wrapped in
1995 and
only played occasionally)
Plastic Ono Band (with Zappa & The Mothers)- Live Jam (A must have

for
the
obsessive completist Beatles fanatic)
Rolling Stones- Hot Rocks 1964-1971
Root Boy Slim & The Sex Change Band- With The Rootettes (Includes the
unforgettable "Boogie Till You Puke")
Gil Scott-Heron- Free Will
Shocking Blue- The Shocking Blue
Taj Mahal- The Real Thing (Looks like a bootleg)
Peter Tosh- Bush Doctor
Tower Of Power- Tower Of Power
Ike & Tina Turner- Workin' Together
Van Halen- Women And Children First (If your primered-out,
glass-pack-equipped '77 Z/28 Camaro lacks this one you might as

well
buy a
Toyota)
Edgar Winter's White Trash- Roadwork
Lynryd Skynyrd- Gimme Back My Bullets
(10/20/96)

From:
(jim)

Wanted:
K-Tel compilation 8-Tracks from the 70's
Disaster movie sountracks on 8-Track
Cher 8-Tracks
Will pay $$ or Trade.

Tapes willing to sell or trade:

Eagles - The Long Run
Fleetwood Mac-Tusk
John Stewart - Bombs Away Dream Babies
Rupert Holmes - Patners In Crime
The Band - The Last Waltz (2 tapes)
Blues Brothers - Briefcase Full of Blues
The Blues Brothers - Soundtrack
The Rose - Soundtrack
George Harrison - 33 & 1/3
Rod Stewart - Blonds Have more Fun
Harold & The Blue Notes - To Be True
B.T. Express - Do It Till You're Satisfied
B.T. Express - Non-Stop
Queen - The Game
Queen - News of the World
Paul Simon In Concert - Live Rhymin'
Neil Diamond - Hot August Night
Blondie - Autoamerican
Blondie - Parallel Lines
Supertramp - Breakfast In America
Pat Benatar - Crimes of Passion
Pat Benator - In The Heat Of THe Night
Billy Joel - 52nd St.
Billy Joel - Glass Houses
Reo Speedwagon - Hi Infidelity
The O'Jays Meet the Moments
AVerage White Band - Cut The Cake
Bad Company - STraight Shooter
10cc The Original Soundtrack
The Knack - Get The Knack
Linda Ronstadt - Mad Love
Village People - Live and Sleazy
Gilda Radner - Live from NY
The Cars - Panorama
Music From Your All Time Favorite Radio Shows
Spinners - Dancin' and Lovin'
Commodores - Midnight Magic
Bernard Herrman Conducting Music From Great Shakespearean Films
USA/Felix Slatkin cond. The Concert Arts Symphonic Band
George Holmes-Ink Spots - Live at Lancers Club Witchita Kansas
Captain & Tennille - Dream
Barry Manilow Greatest Hits
Barry Manilow Live
Christopher Cross
(10/20/96)

From:
(G. Allen)

TRADE LIST !!!
The following is a list of available 8-tracks (in alphabetical
order) for trade. All tapes are in at least good condition,
playable, have had the splices reinforced and good pads put in
(where applicable). Sealed unopened carts will be noted by *.
After the trade list is the WANT list. Let me know if you have any
of those on the list and are willing to trade. Thanks to everyone
who has traded/purchased tapes w/me since I began posting this
list. PLEASE NOTE - MY INTERNET ADDRESS IS:
.

POP/ROCK:
abba - waterloo
aerosmith - aerosmith(1st); toys in the attic; rocks; get your
wings
paul anka - my way*
badfinger - straight up
beach boys - gr. hits vol. 2
beatles - 1967-70 (pts 1&2 - 2 tape set); magical mystery tour;
sgt. pepper
beatlemania - s/t
be-bop deluxe - drastic plastic
bee gees - main course
pat benatar - in the heat of the night
richard (dickie) betts - highway call*
blondie - autoamerican
boston - boston
david bowie - david live (dbl play); stage (dbl play);
changesonebowie; pin ups; stationtostation; lodger
albert brooks - a star is bought
jackson browne - running on empty
bto - best of (so far)
jimmy buffett - you had to be there (dbl 8-t live); pink crustacean
cars - candy-o; panorama
johnny cash - gr. hits vol. 1; ring of fire (best of); hello i'm
johnny cash
cheap trick - live at budokan; dream police
eric clapton - 461 ocean blvd
patsy cline - gr. hits
joe cocker - joe cocker
ry cooder - show time
alice cooper - gr. hits
john cougar (mellencamp) - american fool; uh-huh
dave davies - (self titled)
deep purple - machine head
dire straits - dire straits
doobie bros. - minute by minute
dr john - nite tripper at his best*
eagles - hotel california
elo - new world record; out of the blue; greatest hits
dave edmunds - subtle as a flying mallet
bryan ferry - another time, another place
flashdance - original s/t
fleetwood mac - mirage; rumours
peter frampton - frampton comes alive!
peter gabriel - peter gabriel (2nd solo lp - fingernail cover)
genesis - abacab
robert gordon - rock billy boogie
grassroots - gr hits
grateful dead - terrapin station
buddy holly - the buddy holly story
mary hopkin - post card
johnny horton - gr hits
j.geils band - freeze-frame
jethro tull - best of
grace jones - muse
the hour glass - featuring greg & duane allman*
michael jackson - off the wall
kinks - everybody's in showbiz (dbl play live); sleepwalker
kiss - dynasty*
the knack - get the knack
led zeppelin - physical grafitti
john lennon - shaved fish (gr. hits)
phil manzanera/801 - listen now*
ray manzarek - ..now it's out of control
don mclean - don mclean*; homeless brother*
steve miller band - anthology; greatest hits '74-78
eddie money - 1st (w/two tickets to paradise); life for the taking
van morrison - wavelength
maria muldaur - maria muldour*; sweet harmony*
graham parker - the parkerilla(dbl play live), heat treatment
partridge family - partridge family notebook*
tom petty - damn the torpedoes
pink floyd - dark side of the moon
the police - zenyatta mondatta; ghost in the machine*
queen - a night at the opera; news of the world; the game
gerry rafferty - city to city
lou reed - sally can't dance*; rock & roll heart
reo speedwagon - good trouble*; hi infidelity
rolling stones - it's only rock & roll
the rumour - max*
saturday night live (not ready for prime time players)
boz scaggs - silk degrees
john sebastian - welcome back*
frank sinatra - my way
spirit - the 12 dreams of dr. sardonicus*
bruce springsteen - greetings from asbury park, darkness on the
edge of town
stardust - orig s/t (2 8-t set)
steely dan - can't buy a thrill; pretzel logic
al stewart - year of the cat; time passages
rod stewart - foolish behavior
supertramp - breakfast in america
sweet - the sweet (featuring 'little willy' and 'blockbuster');
desolation blvd.
james taylor - walking man*
tin tin - self-titled
u.k. - u.k.
the who - face dances
steve winwood - 1st lp*
roy wood - boulders*; wizard featuring eddy & the falcons*

K-TEL collections:
Super Bad Is Back ('73 - Manhattans, James Brown, Kool & the
Gang, Barry White, Mayfield)
Super Hits of the Superstars ('74 - Golden Earring, Hot
Chocalate, Ohio Players)
Power House ('76 - Rufus, Heart, Roxy Music, Hot Chocolate,
Styx, Silver Convention)
Super Star Collection ('78 - Player, Babys, Kiss, Hall &
Oates, Andrew Gold)
Starburst ('78 - Meat Loaf, ARS, Eddie Money, Heatwave,
Bonnie Tyler)
High Energy ('79 - Peaches & Herb, Foreigner, Chic, Styx,
Instant Funk)
Starflight ('79 - Abba, Foreigner, Cheap Trick, M, David
Naughton)
Wings Of Sound ('80 - Nick Lowe, Sniff & the Tears, Michael
Jackson, Blondie, Journey)
Full Tilt ('80 - Blondie, Pete Townsend, S.O.S. Band, Cheap
Trick, Genesis)
Dimensions ('81 - Greg Kihn, Stars on 45, Billy Squier, Juice
Newton, Alan Parsons)
Summer Fun ('83 - 2 8-T set - A Flock of Seagulls, Marshall
Crenshaw, OXO, Steve Miller Band, Devo, Blondie, Beach Boys, Rick
Springfield, Phil Collins, Quarterflash)
Ronco: Sound Express ('80 - Toto, Steve Forbert, Kinks, Kool &
the Gang, Cheap Trick)
Warner Special Products:
Silver Bullets ('74 2LP set - Abba, Grateful Dead, O'Jays,
Doobies, AWB, Foghat, Ohio Players)
Heavy Metal ('74 2 8t set sealed in long box - Zeppelin, Bl.
Sabboth, Deep Purple, MC5, Doors)

Jazz:
donald byrd - donald byrd's best
kenny burrell - night song
horace silver - united states of mind
gene ammons - brasswind
nat adderley - autobiography
paul desmond & gerry mulligan - 2 of a kind
freddie hubbard & yusef lateef - gettin' it together
gerry mulligan - if you can't beat 'em, join 'em
vince guarald - featuring candoli, collette, vinnegar & levy

EZ Listening:
Lenny Dee - Little Green Apples*; Easy Come, Easy Go*; Easy
Loving*; My Favorite Things*; Lenny Dee*; City Lights*; Organ
Celebration
Ray Anthony - Dancing Alone Together
Ray Coniff - Say With Music
Capitol 4-Star Special (Riddle, Shearing, Weston, Gleason) - dbl
play
Ampex Int'l Pops - 3 8-t set
Mike Post Coalition - Fused
James Last - m.o.r.; well kept secret
Also Sprach Zarathustra - '2001' theme
Ivan Ditmars & Alex Lasker - 5002 Pipes
Marcel Avignon - manhattans & martinis
Bobby Hackett - a time for love
Peter Nero - xochimilco
Pete Jolly - must be jolly
Gary McFarland - today; does the sun really shine on the moon?
Neal Hefti - hefti sounds
Enoch Light - at carnegie hall
Ferrante & Teicher - 10th anniversary vol 1; beautiful...beautiful;
killing me softly
50 Guitars of Tommy Garrett - the sound of love
Burt Bacharach - plays his hits

CLASSICAL
Mozart Flute Quartets
Best of Mozart (2 8-T set)
Best of Haydn (2 8-T set)
Brahms - Piano Concerto #2
Brahms - Symphony #1 in C Minor
Italian Baroque Masters (various)
Jean Pierre Rampal - Sonatas
Rossini - "Wm Tell" & other overtures
Chopin - Complete Waltzes
Handel - Water Music
Vivaldi - Lute & Mandolin Concerti
JS Bach - 4 Sonatas

CLASSICAL TREASURE UNEARTHED!!!

Available is a 16 volume set issued by Time-Life from 1977-79.
Each volume contains 2 8-tracks & a booklet in a boxed set. It
also was released via 3-lp sets. All volumes are in mint condtion
and many of the tapes are sealed. All of the music was done by
Arthur Fiedler & the Boston Pops and it is extremely comprehensive.
A must for 8-track classical afficionados. Each volume covers a
different style. Here are the titles:

1. The American Spirit
2. The Ballet
3. Spotlight on Broadway
4. Latin Rhythms
5. Marching in Review
6. The Good Old Days
7. Music of the Movies
8. Waltzes
9. Gershwin
10. Overtures
11. National Classics
12. Opera Highlights
13. Variations on the Dance
14. Love Songs
15. The Russian Composers
16. Guests of the Pops

GRIFFIN'S WANT LIST !!!
Some of these I don't even know to exist. However, given the label
and time of release, it is possible for all of these to have
existed on 8-track. All are on domestic major labels with a
history of 8-t making. All are within the genre of power
pop/punk/new wave/d.i.y. With that said, in no particular order,
here is MY WANT LIST:

the ruts - the crack (virgin int'l)
abba - abba ('75 featuring 'sos'/'mama mia'/etc)
richard hell & the voidoids - blank generation (sire/grt)
public image limited - second edition (virgin)
dead boys - young, loud & snotty (sire/grt)
plastic bertrand - ca plane pour moi (sire/grt)
the A's - the A's; a woman's got the power (arista)
the rezillos - can't stand the rezillos (sire)
the undertones - the undertones (sire)
the plimsouls - 1st (planet); everywhere at once (geffen/record
club)
the (paul collins) beat - the beat; the kids are the same (cbs)
the clash - the clash; sandanista (cbs)
iggy pop - party; soldier; new values; kill city (arista)
the stooges - the stooges; funhouse (elektra); raw power (cbs)
bram tchaikovsky - strange man, changed man (polydor)
the jam - in the city; this is the modern world; all mod cons
(polydor)
xtc - white music; go2; drums & wires (virgin u.s.)
soft cell - non stop erotic cabaret (sire/record club)
the specials - the specials; more specials (chrysalis)
split enz - true colors; time & tide (a&m)
the selecter - too much pressure; celebrate the bullet (chrysalis)
simple minds - new gold dream; sparkle in the rain (a&m/record
club)
rechel sweet - fool around; protect the innocent (stiff/cbs)
richard lloyd - alchemy (elektra)
the psychedelic furs - 1st; talk talk talk (cbs)
generation x (chrysalis)
wire - pink flag; chairs missing (harvest); 154 (sire)
the jags - evening standards (island)
magazine - real life; secondhand daylight; the correct use of soap
(virgin u.s.)
20/20 - 20/20; look out (portrait)
ramones (sire/grt)
english beat - I just can't stop it; wh'appen (sire)
secret affair - glory boys (sire)
thomas dolby - golden age of wireless (harvest/capitol/record club)
devo - oh no it's devo (warner)
roxy music - avalon (warner/record club)
brian eno (island/eg)
the brains (mercury)
squeeze - cool for cats; argybargy (a&m)
gary numan + tubeway army - replicas; pleasure principle (atco)
nick lowe - pure pop for now people (cbs)
jim carroll band - catholic boy (atco)
lene lovich - stateless (stiff/epic)
a flock of seagulls (arista/rec club)
the motors - the motors; approved by the motors (virgin u.s.)
abc - the lexicon of love (mercury/record club)
elvis costello - get happy; trust; taking liberties; imperial
bedroom; punch the clock (cbs/rec club)
stiff little fingers - nobody's heroes; go for it (chrysalis)
the stranglers - IV; no more heroes; black & white (a&m)
the vibrators - pure mania (cbs)
the dictators - go girl crazy (cbs); bloodbrothers (asylum)
shoes - present tense (elektra)
the records - the records; crashes (virgin u.s.)
tom robinson band - power in the darkness (harvest)
times square soundtrack - includes xtc, theads, numan, ian dury,
etc. (rso)
adam & the ants - kings of the wild frontier; friend or foe
(epic/rec club)
new york dolls - 1st (mercury)
go-go's - beauty & the beat; vacation (irs/rec club)
lou reed - transformer (rca); street hassle (arista)
kraftwerk - anything (vertigo, capitol, wb)
talking heads - '77; remain in light (sire)
ian dury - new boots & panties (stiff/epic)
yachts - 1st; without radar (polydor)
yaz - upstairs at eric's (sire/record club)
visage - 1st (polydor)
madness - one step beyond (sire)
martha + the muffins - metro music (virgin int'l)
the members - at the chelsea nightclub (virgin int'l)
mink deville - 1st (capitol)
jane aire & the belivederes (virgin-cdn.)
(10/1/96)

Old January 8th 05, 03:31 AM
DeserTBoB

On 7 Jan 2005 15:04:20 -0800, wrote:

Hello, I am willing to buy the george holmes- ink spots 8-track! Pleae
e-mail me!! snip

Malcolm's nowhere to be found, else Noodles would be long gone by now!

dB