1877 Indian Head Cent! Not Mine, thankfully!

Old June 16th 05, 11:49 PM
. .

Default 1877 Indian Head Cent! Not Mine, thankfully!

Gee, wonder why it is getting no bids!

http://auctions.yahoo.com/i:1877%20I...23171:90223220

Old June 17th 05, 12:41 AM
Sly

error page not found

Old June 17th 05, 02:26 AM
jeff

.. . wrote:
Gee, wonder why it is getting no bids!

http://auctions.yahoo.com/i:1877%20I...23171:90223220

I don't care how "key" the date is - that's one raunchy lookin' coin.

Jeff
Old June 17th 05, 03:21 AM
Bernhard Rich

Sly, I click the link and it comes up.

Old June 17th 05, 04:46 AM
Sly

still doesnt work for me, i get a yahoo page thats says the page im looking
for is not available
"Sly" wrote in message
error page not found

Old June 17th 05, 04:47 AM
Sly

copy and paste and it worked, dunno why clicking it didnt

Old June 17th 05, 04:49 AM
Sly

LOL 215.00 buy price, is this guy nuts? key date or not, thats a nasty
shaped coin

Old June 17th 05, 06:42 AM
Honus

"Sly" wrote in message
copy and paste and it worked, dunno why clicking it didnt

Clicking didn't work for me either, but copy and paste did. Bizarre.

Old June 17th 05, 05:54 PM
Lee

I would say it is one of those "modern reproductions" that has been
filed down to remove all diagnostic features, then poorly artificially
aged.

YMMV

Lee

Old June 17th 05, 08:20 PM
Larry Louks

"Lee" pondered a bit, and then ventured to say:
I would say it is one of those "modern reproductions" that has been
filed down to remove all diagnostic features, then poorly artificially
aged.

I'm with you, Lee. That thing does indeed have a tinge of "phoniness" about
it, doesn't it?

Larry
"all that glitters is not gold'