Looking for working addresses for the following....

Old September 30th 03, 06:23 AM
TV6D

Default Looking for working addresses for the following....

Helen Reddy
Red Buttons
The Sherman Brothers

Any ideas???

Old September 30th 03, 10:48 AM
dahoov2

Because of the Star Archive thing and this post, maybe it's a good
time for a lesson in research. I don't mean to dis you or anything so
please don't get upset or anything.... but here goes.

I typed in "Helen Reddy" on Google. The VERY FIRST site that popped up
was her official homepage. Though an address is not list on there,
there is information that makes it easy to find her...
read her bio. Pick up the clue that she is living in Santa Monica CA
should find something to help you out...

I've not looked up the other two yet, but here's some more tips for
people to research and I hope some do.

Type the names in Quotes.

If a subject comes up that is NOT that person, you can eliminate it by
saying "Helen Reddy" -author (that is theoretical in case an author
pops up all the time and it's not the one you want)

If youi know what city and country they are in type that in after

try "Helen Reddy" fan mail

or "Helen Reddy" autograph

or if you see on IMDB she's doing a film, look up her name and the
title of the film and find the production company and try that.

There are a ton more but put some effort in there....

On 30 Sep 2003 05:23:43 GMT, (TV6D) wrote:

Helen Reddy
Red Buttons
The Sherman Brothers

Any ideas???

Old September 30th 03, 10:50 AM
dahoov2

See, if you start this, no one will look and begin using you for a
research dog. As you saw EvilN8 the first thing that popped up was
the sites... see? People don't even bother to try that before asking.
Sad.

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 04:30:34 -0400, "EvilN8"
wrote:

I came up with these addresses on my own using a special net trick I know.
Hope they work for you. - N8

Helen Reddy

Helen Reddy Inc.
820 Stanford St.
Santa Monica, CA 90403

Red Buttons
245 S. Spalding Dr. #ph
Beverly Hills, CA. 90212

(WEBSITE SAYS: We are accepting postcards and email correspondence, but
we're sorry to say that we are no longer accepting mail in envelopes in lieu
of the tragic events that occurred on 911 in New York.)

Jeffrey Sherman

139 N. West End Blvd.
Quakertown, PA 18951 US

Sherman Brothers Inc.
139 N. West End Blvd.
Quakertown, PA 18951 US

"TV6D" wrote in message
Helen Reddy
Red Buttons
The Sherman Brothers

Any ideas???

Old September 30th 03, 10:55 AM
EvilN8

Actually, unless this guy was relatively net savy, he wouldn't have found
these addresses. I know a method of getting addresses, but I will not
release it publically because it also gives home phone numbers, and I don't
want people calling celebrities. I don't mind helping out. - n8

wrote:

I came up with these addresses on my own using a special net trick I

know.
Hope they work for you. - N8

Helen Reddy

Helen Reddy Inc.
820 Stanford St.
Santa Monica, CA 90403

Red Buttons
245 S. Spalding Dr. #ph
Beverly Hills, CA. 90212

(WEBSITE SAYS: We are accepting postcards and email correspondence, but
we're sorry to say that we are no longer accepting mail in envelopes in

lieu
of the tragic events that occurred on 911 in New York.)

Jeffrey Sherman

139 N. West End Blvd.
Quakertown, PA 18951 US

Sherman Brothers Inc.
139 N. West End Blvd.
Quakertown, PA 18951 US

"TV6D" wrote in message
Helen Reddy
Red Buttons
The Sherman Brothers

Any ideas???

Old September 30th 03, 11:28 AM
dahoov2

You're talking about checking site ownership I bet. Not that big of a
secret if so. I don't advocate calling people at home really either.
Actually, if people at net savy enough to learn how to log onto a PC
and use email and a newgroup as this, they can type a name in a
browser and browse...

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 05:55:43 -0400, "EvilN8"
wrote:

Actually, unless this guy was relatively net savy, he wouldn't have found
these addresses. I know a method of getting addresses, but I will not
release it publically because it also gives home phone numbers, and I don't
want people calling celebrities. I don't mind helping out. - n8

.. .

wrote:

I came up with these addresses on my own using a special net trick I

know.
Hope they work for you. - N8

Helen Reddy

Helen Reddy Inc.
820 Stanford St.
Santa Monica, CA 90403

Red Buttons
245 S. Spalding Dr. #ph
Beverly Hills, CA. 90212

(WEBSITE SAYS: We are accepting postcards and email correspondence, but
we're sorry to say that we are no longer accepting mail in envelopes in

lieu
of the tragic events that occurred on 911 in New York.)

Jeffrey Sherman

139 N. West End Blvd.
Quakertown, PA 18951 US

Sherman Brothers Inc.
139 N. West End Blvd.
Quakertown, PA 18951 US

"TV6D" wrote in message
Helen Reddy
Red Buttons
The Sherman Brothers

Any ideas???

Old September 30th 03, 11:59 AM
EvilN8

I know it's not that big of a secret, for a matter of a fact, it's actually
more of business tool that a "autograph hobby tool" for me, since I often
use it to get in contact with musicians that I shoot concert footage for.
At any rate, your average Joe doesn't know how to check it. It provides a
dangerous amount of information about an owner. I was actually
contemplating calling Markus (owner of Stararchive) at home earlier today to
discuss the site changes, but after getting his phone number, I decided
against it when I found he lived in Germany. It's a very useful tool to say
the least though.

wrote:

Actually, unless this guy was relatively net savy, he wouldn't have found
these addresses. I know a method of getting addresses, but I will not
release it publically because it also gives home phone numbers, and I

don't
want people calling celebrities. I don't mind helping out. - n8

.. .

wrote:

[...]

"TV6D" wrote in message
Helen Reddy
Red Buttons
The Sherman Brothers

Any ideas???

Old September 30th 03, 01:11 PM
dahoov2

I agree.... I have found information and used it personally never
passing it on (because like you said; home addresses etc) but to be
honest, I have never gotten one success that I can recall from there.
I wonder if they felt I invaded their privacy and wouldn't reward me
with signing. Ever get a response?

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 06:59:26 -0400, "EvilN8"
wrote:

I know it's not that big of a secret, for a matter of a fact, it's actually
more of business tool that a "autograph hobby tool" for me, since I often
use it to get in contact with musicians that I shoot concert footage for.
At any rate, your average Joe doesn't know how to check it. It provides a
dangerous amount of information about an owner. I was actually
contemplating calling Markus (owner of Stararchive) at home earlier today to
discuss the site changes, but after getting his phone number, I decided
against it when I found he lived in Germany. It's a very useful tool to say
the least though.

.. .

wrote:

Actually, unless this guy was relatively net savy, he wouldn't have found
these addresses. I know a method of getting addresses, but I will not
release it publically because it also gives home phone numbers, and I

don't
want people calling celebrities. I don't mind helping out. - n8

.. .

wrote:

[...]

"TV6D" wrote in message
Helen Reddy
Red Buttons
The Sherman Brothers

Any ideas???

Old September 30th 03, 08:28 PM
EvilN8

Yep, almost all the time too. - n8

wrote:

I know it's not that big of a secret, for a matter of a fact, it's

actually
more of business tool that a "autograph hobby tool" for me, since I often
use it to get in contact with musicians that I shoot concert footage for.
At any rate, your average Joe doesn't know how to check it. It provides

dangerous amount of information about an owner. I was actually
contemplating calling Markus (owner of Stararchive) at home earlier today

discuss the site changes, but after getting his phone number, I decided
against it when I found he lived in Germany. It's a very useful tool to

say
the least though.

.. .

wrote:

Actually, unless this guy was relatively net savy, he wouldn't have

found
these addresses. I know a method of getting addresses, but I will not
release it publically because it also gives home phone numbers, and I

don't
want people calling celebrities. I don't mind helping out. - n8

.. .

wrote:

[...]

"TV6D" wrote in message
Helen Reddy
Red Buttons
The Sherman Brothers

Any ideas???

Hockey addresses Joe Rosa Autographs 1 September 20th 03 04:49 PM
Sports Addresses Richard Thompson Autographs 2 September 11th 03 02:39 PM
New 2003-2004 TV Show Addresses: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ICKIECUP Autographs 3 August 7th 03 02:18 PM
CHIP'S CELEBRITY HOME AND E-MAIL ADDRESSES Chip Autographs 0 August 5th 03 05:21 PM
James Bond Addresses Mike Lishman Autographs 2 July 7th 03 08:00 AM