CHARLIE NUDO AKA 66FOURDOOR: EBAY CROOK

Old October 21st 05, 10:46 PM
DeserTBoB

Default CHARLIE NUDO AKA 66FOURDOOR: EBAY CROOK

))
Old October 22nd 05, 12:55 AM
yodedude2

Here are some items that some might find interesting, accessible via

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

"5.3 Fraud. Without limiting any other remedies, eBay may suspend or
terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction,
settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have
engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site."

"6.2 Restricted Activities. Your Information (or any items listed) and
your activities on the Site shall not: (a) be false, inaccurate or
misleading; (b) be fraudulent...."

"Feedback.
8.1 Integrity. You may not take any actions that may undermine the
integrity of the feedback system."

(This is what brought down coolsitesnsounds, right?)

"Breach.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit your activity,
immediately remove your bids or item listings, warn our community of
your actions, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely
suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services
to you if: (a) you breach this Agreement or the documents it
incorporates by reference; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate
any information you provide to us; or (c) we believe that your actions
may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us."

"Counterfeits, unauthorized replicas, unauthorized items (such as
counterfeit watches, handbags, or other accessories) or unauthorized
copies (such as copies of software programs, video games, music albums,
movies, television programs, or photographs) are not permitted on eBay.
Unauthorized copies include (but are not limited to) copies that are
pirated, duplicated, backed-up or bootlegged. It is illegal to sell
unauthorized copies of media.

Guideline: If the product you are selling bears the name or logo of a
company, but it wasn't made or endorsed by that company, don't list it
on eBay.

Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:

Listing cancellation

Limits on account privileges

Account suspension

Forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings

Loss of PowerSeller status

Report counterfeit or replica items.

Report unauthorized copies of media."

"Sellers may not disclaim knowledge of, or responsibility for, the
authenticity or legality of the items offered in their listings.
Sellers should take steps to ensure that their items are authentic
before listing them on eBay. If a seller cannot verify the authenticity
of an item, the seller is not permitted to list it. "

"Sellers are not permitted to create titles for their listings that do
not accurately describe the item for sale."

"Counterfeits, unauthorized replicas, unauthorized items (such as
counterfeit watches, handbags, or other accessories) or unauthorized
copies (such as copies of software programs, video games, music albums,
movies, television programs, or photographs) are not permitted on eBay.
Unauthorized copies include (but are not limited to) copies that are
pirated, duplicated, backed-up or bootlegged. It is illegal to sell
unauthorized copies of media.

Guideline: If the product you are selling bears the name or logo of a
company, but it wasn't made or endorsed by that company, don't list it
on eBay."

"Disputes between you and eBay regarding our services may be reported
to Customer Support by going to
http://pages.ebay.com/help/new/customer-support.html. We encourage you
to report all user-to-user disputes to your local law enforcement,
postmaster general, or a certified mediation or arbitration entity.

Additionally, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance
Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer
Affairs may be contacted in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA
95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210. "

"Humans, the human body, or any human body parts are not permitted on
eBay."

I just threw that last one in for grins. LOL later, ron

DeserTBoB wrote:
))

Old October 22nd 05, 03:13 AM
66FOURDOOR

here are some emails I received today, that you may find interesting:

"Hi, I made the original bid on your Alighnment 8-Track Tape, but I did
not get home in time to win the auction. You seem to be very familiar
with vintage audio equipment, I wanted to know if you could make me a
copy of this tape that I can used as a tool.I will gladly pay you for
your time and trouble; also do you restore old Delco (1969) tape
players and radios for others, or just yourself.
Thank you"

"Hi again, If you can make me a copy of this tape, I would also need a
copy of the instruction sheets.
Thanks again"

Old October 22nd 05, 01:17 PM
yodedude2

Those are interesting. Here are some more interesting items from the
site cited above:

"Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of eBay

eBay prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed items outside of the
eBay Web site. Offers of this nature circumvent eBay's fee structure
and are a potential fraud risk for both buyers and sellers.

Some examples of outside of eBay offers include:

Using information obtained through eBay to offer to buy or sell a
listed item outside of eBay.
Canceling a listing to sell to a buyer who became aware of the item
through eBay.
Ending a listing early to sell the item at a higher price to the
winning bidder.
Offering to sell an item to a bidder in a Reserve Not Met listing.
Offering to sell duplicate or additional merchandise to underbidders.
It is acceptable for sellers to end a listing early in order to sell an
item at the current bid price to the high bidder. Bidders are permitted
to contact sellers with requests to end a listing early; however,
sellers are under no obligation to do so.

Although outside of eBay offers are not permitted, sellers may be able
to sell items to underbidders by sending a Second Chance Offer.

Potential risk of outside of eBay offers
Even though offers to buy or sell outside of eBay are not always made
with the intent to defraud, there is always a significant level of risk
involved. Please be aware that items purchased as a result of an
outside of eBay offer are not eligible for eBay services, including:

Feedback
Requests for contact information
Coverage under the eBay Standard Purchase Protection Program

Some members have reported receiving outside of eBay offers from
sellers who insist that payment be sent using third-party instant cash
transfer services. These services are designed to allow individuals to
send money to trusted parties such as family and friends. Requests to
send instant cash to an unknown third-party present a significant fraud
risk, especially when the seller is offering to sell outside of the
eBay Web site.If you have received an offer of this nature, please
report it to us immediately.

Buyers who request that items be sold outside of eBay who wish to pay
for the items with a credit card are also cause for concern, especially
when the buyer requests that items be shipped internationally. These
types of offers may indicate that the buyer is attempting to purchase
an item using stolen funds. If you suspect that this is the case, you
can report the member making the offer from the Receiving Payments
page.

Reporting outside of eBay offers

If you would like to report a user who is attempting to sell an item
outside of eBay through text in the item description, please refer to
the Sales Outside of eBay page.

To report any other outside of eBay offers, contact eBay with the item
number that the offer refers to, the User ID or email address of the
member you are reporting, and a copy of the email with the full headers
attached. Information on how to send email headers can be found on the
Sending Headers page.

Contact eBay to report an outside of eBay email offer from a
seller.
Contact eBay to report an outside of eBay email offer from a
buyer.
If you have received an unsolicited email offer to purchase an item
that is not related to a specific item number, see the Spam page for
information on how to report the offer.

Transactions outside of eBay
Transactions outside of eBay are not eligible for eBay services,
including feedback, the eBay Standard Purchase Protection Program, the
Item Not Received Process, and the Unpaid Item Process. If you
knowingly or unknowingly transacted outside of eBay and believe you
were defrauded, please review the Transactions Outside of eBay page to
learn more about the steps you can take. "

"Circumventing Fees

Users may not use systems or techniques to circumvent, or avoid, eBay
fees. Sellers should review the 'Some Examples' section below to
ensure they are not engaging in any practices that circumvent eBay
fees.

Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:

Listing cancellation

Limits on account privileges

Account suspension

Forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings

Loss of PowerSeller status "

later, ron

Old October 22nd 05, 01:32 PM
yodedude2

Okay, charlie, assuming the e-mails you posted are legitimate, you've
established a demand for dubbed alignment tapes. Here's the part I
don't get:

Why don't you make your listing honest?

It doesn't make sense.

The only valid reason you ever offered for repeatedly posting a
fraudulent listing was that making the listing honest might cost you in
sales. Now you're saying that there's a demand for dubbed alignment
tape copies. Now you have no more reason to keep your listing
dishonest.

As a matter of fact, you're exposing yourself to a huge risk. If some
buyer of that tape just happened to be dissatisfied with receiving a
homemade dubbed copy tape instead of the Audiotex alignment tape
listed, your eBay acount could be shut down at eBay's perogative.

You've already lost one eBay account for posting feedback to yourself.
But this is your old account; the one you've worked so hard to build up
feedback for. Yet everytime you sell a homemade dubbed copy tape from
that listing, you risk losing the whole account. That's simply stupid.
Enron-level stupid.

Even a thief can understand that sometimes it's helpful to be honest.

The only reasons I can come up with that you keep listing your homemade
dubbed alignment tape copy fraudulently a

psychosis/mental illness
extreme character flaws/evil nature
stupidity

I always thought that you were just a dishonest and fraudulent person.
Are you really just stupid? Is it really that simple?

So I put it to you, charlie, to answer the following question in a
straightforward manner--search your conscience, show your spine, use
your
intelligence--and answer:

Why do you continue to be dishonest in your listing for your homemade
dubbed copy alignment tape?

later, ron

Old October 22nd 05, 02:33 PM
66FOURDOOR

the number of tapes sold and selling- and feedback for them- speaks for
itself

The tapes come with a full money back guarantee- there's no fraud
involved.

this proves one thing- you're not man enough to admit when you're
wrong- and you're not smart enough to change either.

Ebay harnesses the worldwide market- you can't "control" billions of
people with your Usenet posts- they obviously don't care.

So go ahead- knock yourself out- do your worst. Or better yet, do
yourself a big favor- and give it up already.

Old October 22nd 05, 06:30 PM
DeserTBoB

On 22 Oct 2005 05:17:36 -0700, "yodedude2" wrote:

Those are interesting. Here are some more interesting items from the
site cited above:

"Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of eBay snip

That's how Noodles scammed me on the phony alignment tape the first
time. He went down the list of all his bidders and offered them tapes
"outside of eBay" to circumvent fees.

He needs to be shut down. Continued hammering of eBay security will
eventually pay off.

dB
Old October 22nd 05, 07:01 PM
yodedude2

Default Ebay buyers asking for dubbed copies-such a problem !

charlie, why do you persist? You didn't answer my question. Why are
you so scared? It doesn't make sense.

66FOURDOOR wrote:
the number of tapes sold and selling- and feedback for them- speaks for
itself

Yes, it says that you successfully deceive the ignorant.

The tapes come with a full money back guarantee- there's no fraud
involved.

Your statement is false. http://www.m-w.com defines fraud as: 1 an
intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with
something of value or to surrender a legal right b : an act of
deceiving or misrepresenting :

Pay close attention to 'b'.
Your listing is for an Audiotex alignment tape. Your product is a
homemade dubbed copy of such a tape. It is misrepresented. You know
it to be so. Therefore, it is fraudulent.

What I don't understand is how you could be stupid and/or evil and/or
psychotic enough to risk your precious eBay account with all it's
glowing feedback for such a small profit.

this proves one thing- you're not man enough to admit when you're
wrong- and you're not smart enough to change either.

LOL! That's two things, charlie. Maybe you should backpedal away from
such ignorant, incorrect claims.

However, you have proven repeatedly that you're not man enough to be
honest and that you're too scared to tell us why.

Ebay harnesses the worldwide market- you can't "control" billions of
people with your Usenet posts- they obviously don't care.

You're the one who keeps posting your fraudulent auction here. Such a
clear cut case of fraud deserves a response. I'm not trying to
"control" anyone. I'm just stating some facts:

Your alignment tape copy acution is fraudulent--you list an Audiotex
alignment tape and you deliver a homemade dubbed copy.

You know it is fraudulent, and you refuse to make it honest. This
speaks more about your character than millions of feedbacks ever could.

Whether anyone else in the world cares or not, charlie--you should care
about being man enough to be honest. It's all about you.

So go ahead- knock yourself out- do your worst. Or better yet, do
yourself a big favor- and give it up already.

I'm doing my best to help you, charlie. It's a lot of work trying to
help someone like you, and you're so unappreciative.

And so, the question charlie continually refuses to answer because he's
too stupid/evil/psychotic or possibly too scared, remains:

Old October 23rd 05, 01:30 PM
66FOURDOOR

you asked to buy it outside Ebay- and you received a full refund, and
returned your tape- after you made yourself a free copy- remember ?

seems you're the one that did the scamming, under your "VOXPOPPER" user
ID on Ebay