WARNING - Avoid Edmonton Stamp Show=Avoid Thefts!!

Old January 10th 05, 05:15 PM
Ernst Zundholz

Default WARNING - Avoid Edmonton Stamp Show=Avoid Thefts!!

A WARNING TO ALL, about the upcoming Edmonton Stamp Show.
AVOID, and you will not have your material STOLEN, as has been
happening regularly the past few years!!

Just ask Bob Kane of central B.C., for his comments as published in
APS!!

a reply to argue is a waste of my time... kk

Kevin Kienlein
Vernon, BC, Canada...
WW Stamp Collection for Sale...
stampATuniserve.com

"Susan Shiksa Cohen" wrote in
message
news:1105291515.a501e365678c663b08155a0903fbf4f7@t eranews...
Looks like the poor guy from the village of Vernon, just
can not argue against the facts!!

The toll highway cuts several hours from the travel time
Edmonton to Vancouver, which is why it was built. By taking the toll
highway, one bypasses all the small towns and villages with all their
ripoff gas pumps for example.

The travel time of less than 10 hours is normal, with 2
stops.After all it is only less than 1,000 km-not miles.

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 07:13:24 -0700, Ken Lewis
wrote:

The village of Vernon may be halfway between the two
cities, but it is NOT on direct shortest route!!

That is why the Coquihalla Highway was built, as a toll
road, to reduce distance and time, and also avoid having to go
near Vernon!!

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 02:00:39 -0800, "kevin"
wrote:
I have near the middle of these two cities.... it is a
minimum of 4-6 hours to Vancouver from me depending what
part you are coming from, and to Edmonton from here is a
minimum of 7- 8 hours.... so I would estimate a travel
timeof 11-14 hours... winter ALLOT MORE... kk

Old January 10th 05, 07:17 PM

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:15:54 -0700, Ernst Zundholz
wrote:

A WARNING TO ALL, about the upcoming Edmonton Stamp Show.
AVOID, and you will not have your material STOLEN, as has been
happening regularly the past few years!!

Just ask Bob Kane of central B.C., for his comments as published in
APS!!

a reply to argue is a waste of my time... kk

AND... this is a waste of OUR TIME and bandwidth. This hocus pocus
crap should be announced 1 time and then dropped. Sheesh...

You make it seem that the entire city of Edmonton are thieves.

Keep the paranoia level to a minimum - keep up the minimum dosage.

To reply with an argument is futile.

Old January 11th 05, 05:29 PM

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:09:13 -0700, Ernst Zundholz
wrote:

A WARNING TO ALL, about the upcoming Edmonton Stamp Show.
AVOID, and you will not have your material STOLEN, as has been
happening regularly the past few years!!

Just ask Bob Kane of central B.C., for his comments as published in
APS!!

Troll.

Go find something else to do instead of playing stamp cop. you do a
poor job of it.

Droll troll.

Wait! I just hear another stamp show has as many thieves! I'll fill
you in privately, via e-mail as to not disturb the neighbors here.

If you don't get a response from me in 5 minutes, please start without
me.

Very droll troll.
Old January 12th 05, 01:35 AM
Tom Loepp

But doesn't that seem like a bigger crime to make accusations on an appearance.
Isn't that what is wrong with the world? Did you learn nothing from Sherlock's
most celebrated cases. The truth can be so logical as to defy fantasy. What if
some extraterrestrials or supernaturals were exacting revenge on evil stamp
collectors? Is that beyond the realm of possibility? Aren't stamp collectors and
dealers among the ranks of the darkside?
The apple doesn't fall too far from the worm.

Ernst Zundholz wrote:

It is NOt a troll, when one warns potential victims of being victims of THEFT
at Edmonton Stamp Show!!

For several years, APS and similar philatelic organisations such as BNAPS have
had to report on thefts from those attending.

In all cases, there seem to be indications, of an INSIDE JOB!!

Old January 12th 05, 05:04 PM
Ernst Zundholz

With APS and BNAPS both documenting significant THEFTS from those attending
the Edmonton Stamp Show, a WARNING to all is just good advice.

Those who take it will benefit by not having their material stolen.

If those who go, get their material stolen, then that is their choice.

From all the reports, it most definitely looks like an inside job, as they
say.

With other criminal ionvestigations ongoing against several executives there,
by various Canadian and other law agencies, who knows what will be the next
bad news report from there?

Old January 12th 05, 11:06 PM
Phil Ately

Is "Ernst Zundholz" actually the netloon and anti-Semite William Grosvenor?
If so, beware of dealing with him -- caveat emptor, etc.

Old January 5th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss

Default WARNING - Avoid Edmonton Stamp Show=Avoid Thefts!! - REPOST

Time to issue repost/warning, to save people from being more victims!

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:04:35 -0700, Ernst Zundholz
wrote:

With APS and BNAPS both documenting significant THEFTS from those attending
the Edmonton Stamp Show, a WARNING to all is just good advice.

Those who take it will benefit by not having their material stolen.

If those who go, get their material stolen, then that is their choice.

From all the reports, it most definitely looks like an inside job, as they
say.

With other criminal investigations ongoing against several executives there,

wrote:

A WARNING TO ALL, about the upcoming Edmonton Stamp Show.
AVOID, and you will not have your material STOLEN, as has been
happening regularly the past few years!!

Just ask Bob Kane of central B.C., for his comments as published in
APS!!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download