Donate $2.00 towards the down payment for my mobile home and I'll send

Old November 20th 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Guy

Default Donate $2.00 towards the down payment for my mobile home and I'll send

form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr"
method="post" input name="cmd" value="_s-xclick"
type="hidden" input
src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but04.gif"
name="submit"
alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!"
border="0" type="image" img alt=""
src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif" border="0"
height="1" width="1" input name="encrypted"
value="-----BEGIN
PKCS7-----MIIHRwYJKoZIhvcNAQcEoIIHODCCBzQCAQExggEwMIIBLAIBAD CBlDCBjjELMAkGA1UEBhMCVVMxCzAJBgNVBAgTAkNBMRYwFAYD VQQHEw1Nb3VudGFpbiBWaWV3MRQwEgYDVQQKEwtQYXlQYWwgSW 5jLjETMBEGA1UECxQKbGl2ZV9jZXJ0czERMA8GA1UEAxQIbGl2 ZV9hcGkxHDAaBgkqhkiG9w0BCQEWDXJlQHBheXBhbC5jb20CAQ AwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQAEgYByxzY1G+kkJqKYUeOIu2mlKjJ4 fk+qcY6ynrxEMVglU3Dhhq8bAli0BH/IRkp465fPiLqJHBveToqz7UN/6CE9yrZYE2WDJ5pfqSDco4pI8aKMEL3I7n8ZTX7OlAkLkWeZMl PbXXMZdcFPQnhC9jTorIGuI1g/YcGqCg6bqDIv6jELMAkGBSsOAwIaBQAwgcQGCSqGSIb3DQEHAT AUBggqhkiG9w0DBwQIeyDoeAKOabWAgaCR9Qq7Zfpxdgsy8XdU hUKcdvsPU3uJrvFgGvbcGX4DOuZXPjgHmk3S4QtH/lyfXljOZ/12/UxTl7wrWphy/nRK8VkCmHciEZVzv3IK5+/8KzMGHgCM60p+DvpkbNZUDMdiqb6Y6vecHXuUDEekNq4chJZPC uWqNcNgfu5vToJwQYxE0mBaGzChagSUnjwR8XDokbcMZ/pHs8Msfu1slJjWoIIDhzCCA4MwggLsoAMCAQICAQAwDQYJKoZI hvcNAQEFBQAwgY4xCzAJBgNVBAYTAlVTMQswCQYDVQQIEwJDQT EWMBQGA1UEBxMNTW91bnRhaW4gVmlldzEUMBIGA1UEChMLUGF5 UGFsIEluYy4xEzARBgNVBAsUCmxpdmVfY2VydHMxETAPBgNVBA MUCGxpdmVfYXBpMRwwGgYJKoZIhvcNAQkBFg1yZUBwYXlwYWwu Y29tMB4XDTA0MDIxMzEwMTMxNVoXDTM1MDIxMzEwMTMxNVowgY 4xCzAJBgNVBAYTAlVTMQswCQYDVQQIEwJDQTEWMBQGA1UEBxMN TW91bnRhaW4gVmlldzEUMBIGA1UEChMLUGF5UGFsIEluYy4xEz ARBgNVBAsUCmxpdmVfY2VydHMxETAPBgNVBAMUCGxpdmVfYXBp MRwwGgYJKoZIhvcNAQkBFg1yZUBwYXlwYWwuY29tMIGfMA0GCS qGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDBR07d/ETMS1ycjtkpkvjXZe9k+6CieLuLsPumsJ7QC1odNz3sJiCbs2w C0nLE0uLGaEtXynIgRqIddYCHx88pb5HTXv4SZeuv0Rqq4+axW 9PLAAATU8w04qqjaSXgbGLP3NmohqM6bV9kZZwZLR/klDaQGo1u9uDb9lr4Yn+rBQIDAQABo4HuMIHrMB0GA1UdDgQWB BSWn3y7xm8XvVk/UtcKG+wQ1mSUazCBuwYDVR0jBIGzMIGwgBSWn3y7xm8XvVk/UtcKG+wQ1mSUa6GBlKSBkTCBjjELMAkGA1UEBhMCVVMxCzAJBg NVBAgTAkNBMRYwFAYDVQQHEw1Nb3VudGFpbiBWaWV3MRQwEgYD VQQKEwtQYXlQYWwgSW5jLjETMBEGA1UECxQKbGl2ZV9jZXJ0cz ERMA8GA1UEAxQIbGl2ZV9hcGkxHDAaBgkqhkiG9w0BCQEWDXJl QHBheXBhbC5jb22CAQAwDAYDVR0TBAUwAwEB/zANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQUFAAOBgQCBXzpWmoBa5e9fo6ujionW1hU hPkOBakTr3YCDjbYfvJEiv/2P+IobhOGJr85+XHhN0v4gUkEDI8r2/rNk1m0GA8HKddvTjyGw/XqXa+LSTlDYkqI8OwR8GEYj4efEtcRpRYBxV8KxAW93YDWzFGv ruKnnLbDAF6VR5w/cCMn5hzGCAZowggGWAgEBMIGUMIGOMQswCQYDVQQGEwJVUzELM AkGA1UECBMCQ0ExFjAUBgNVBAcTDU1vdW50YWluIFZpZXcxFDA SBgNVBAoTC1BheVBhbCBJbmMuMRMwEQYDVQQLFApsaXZlX2Nlc nRzMREwDwYDVQQDFAhsaXZlX2FwaTEcMBoGCSqGSIb3DQEJARY NcmVAcGF5cGFsLmNvbQIBADAJBgUrDgMCGgUAoF0wGAYJKoZIh vcNAQkDMQsGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAcBgkqhkiG9w0BCQUxDxcNMDY xMTE4MTUzODA5WjAjBgkqhkiG9w0BCQQxFgQUwpmDWg+WPhPOO HlcwbQuyTLTILMwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQAEgYBijEqhjt8xTUh H6pS4tsHZwmyzAYQoUiW7PqJwefI43qOqX+KSORgoxnXNN8czL YsbDpga7zej8B0hNmz/Wl6SmaLSzS39F2VqzikZPk0d98Vl1vd/CLC2qEDzOvwPslBQ2QBDP+81Nhc3NvY2T5BMUBnsibmxrV1gv+ aeXbzgtw==-----END
PKCS7-----"
type="hidden"/form

Donate $2.00 towards the down payment for my mobile home and I'll send
you, postage paid, a genuine Ho Chi Minh 1,000,000 Denomination Hell
Note.

Go to: http://members.cox.net/hellnote/ to make a donation and get your
genuine Hell Note now.

What is a Hell Note ?

Hell Bank Notes are a special form of joss paper, an afterlife monetary
paper offerings used in traditional Chinese ancestor veneration, that
can be printed in the style of western or Chinese paper bank notes.

In order to ensure that spirits have lots of good things in the
afterlife, their relatives send them paper presents, and one of the
things that are usually sent to ancestors are Hell Bank Notes - money
to spend in the afterworld.

Thanks for your donation and Happy Holidays !