2006 Standard Catalog of World Coins

Old December 18th 05, 02:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default 2006 Standard Catalog of World Coins

I suspect Edd, that you get more inuendo than you care to admit.

oly

Ed Lasko wrote:
On 18 Dec 2005 05:32:44 -0800, "stonej"
wrote:

I feel sorry for Chet Krause in the way things have gone with his
former
company and the animosity that now exists between them. He spent his
life building the company and then it gets swallowed up by an outsider.

In retrospect the ESOP was a mistake but who knew it at the time?

This post has sexual innuendo in it. Your ISP has been notified!

Old December 18th 05, 05:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

wrote:

I feel sorry for Chet Krause in the way things have gone with his
former
company and the animosity that now exists between them. He spent his
life building the company and then it gets swallowed up by an outsider.

In retrospect the ESOP was a mistake but who knew it at the time?

This post has sexual innuendo in it. Your ISP has been notified!

I've reported you to God for impersonating someone of intelligence, what
an idiot! *plonk*
Old December 18th 05, 06:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"oly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Honus, you really ought to learn to READ.

Mmmm...and you really ought to learn how to play better with others.

The photograph in introduction of the 2006 edition of the Standard
Catalog of World Coins is a photograph of Clifford Mishler (who is not
Chet Krause). Mr. Krause and Mr. Mishler have a near-familial
relationship, So close but no cigar for you!

My mistake, obviously. I only glanced inside the cover of the book at the
store, and saw that the photo and introduction were the same as previous
issues that I'd seen. Since I don't have a copy of the issue in question in
front of me, my memory didn't serve as well as it should have.

Old December 18th 05, 09:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

stonej wrote:
I feel sorry for Chet Krause in the way things have gone with his
former
company and the animosity that now exists between them. He spent his
life building the company and then it gets swallowed up by an outsider.

In retrospect the ESOP was a mistake but who knew it at the time?

I had the honor of talking with Chet Krause in San Francisco this past
summer for about 30 minutes. (He didn't look all that good). He said
that the new owners of KM were "publishing people" rather than "coin
people". Apparently a number of the old employees were either let go,
or left on their own, unhappy about the way things were being done. He
said that unfortunately these people were amongst the best employees
that he had ever worked with, and thats quite an endorsement. Time will
tell if the quality of their product remains worthy. IMHO

Old December 18th 05, 09:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Jud" wrote in message
ups.com...

stonej wrote:
I feel sorry for Chet Krause in the way things have gone with his
former
company and the animosity that now exists between them. He spent his
life building the company and then it gets swallowed up by an outsider.

In retrospect the ESOP was a mistake but who knew it at the time?

I had the honor of talking with Chet Krause in San Francisco this past
summer for about 30 minutes. (He didn't look all that good). He said
that the new owners of KM were "publishing people" rather than "coin
people". Apparently a number of the old employees were either let go,
or left on their own, unhappy about the way things were being done. He
said that unfortunately these people were amongst the best employees
that he had ever worked with, and thats quite an endorsement. Time will
tell if the quality of their product remains worthy. IMHO

Time has already told.

James

Old December 19th 05, 02:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Jud wrote:
stonej wrote:
I feel sorry for Chet Krause in the way things have gone with his
former
company and the animosity that now exists between them. He spent his
life building the company and then it gets swallowed up by an outsider.

In retrospect the ESOP was a mistake but who knew it at the time?

I had the honor of talking with Chet Krause in San Francisco this past
summer for about 30 minutes. (He didn't look all that good).

After 29.5 minutes of trying to get away from your pathetic yammering -
no wonder he looked bad.

Old December 22nd 05, 05:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Oddly, this post was not made by the real Ed Lasko, but rather from someone
in Italy. Notice the headers domitilla.aioe.org

--
Casey Noxon
Texas Numismatic Investments

Old December 22nd 05, 07:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks,alt.slack,alt.music.nirvana

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:04:52 -0500, Larex Q Zarazinzen: Oligarch wrote:

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:05:43 GMT, "Doug Donaghue"
wrote:

What makes you think that anyone in alt.life.sucks, alt.tastless, or
alt.slack (to each of whom you've mindlessly crossposted your annoying
****in' drivel) really gives a big, stinky rats ass about numismatics,
coprophelia, kiddie porn, or anything else you ****in' retards from the
shallow end of the gene pool are into?

Perhaps you're just not bright enough to figure out where the individual you
wish to address can be found. Here's a clue: You're looking for an
individual in a group. Not every ****in' group on usenet. If that's a bit
past you, I understand there's an 'IT Professional' somewhere who may be of
some help.

In the meantime, as I took the time to patiently, politely, and clearly
explain to someone else in RCC; **** with us and we'll **** back.

Don't talk logic to them. You probably just gave them all a
headache.

snip

Old December 22nd 05, 07:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks,alt.slack,alt.music.nirvana

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:05:43 GMT, Doug Donaghue wrote:

What makes you think that anyone in alt.life.sucks, alt.tastless, or
alt.slack (to each of whom you've mindlessly crossposted your annoying
****in' drivel) really gives a big, stinky rats ass about numismatics,
coprophelia, kiddie porn, or anything else you ****in' retards from the
shallow end of the gene pool are into?

Perhaps you're just not bright enough to figure out where the individual you
wish to address can be found. Here's a clue: You're looking for an
individual in a group. Not every ****in' group on usenet. If that's a bit
past you, I understand there's an 'IT Professional' somewhere who may be of
some help.

In the meantime, as I took the time to patiently, politely, and clearly
explain to someone else in RCC; **** with us and we'll **** back.

"Casey Noxon" wrote in message
ink.net...
What makes you so angry, angry.woman, that you would go so so much trouble
to destroy rec.collecting.coins, which is a valuable resource for
numismatics?

--
Casey Noxon
Texas Numismatic Investments
ANA LM 2586, LM TNA, FUN, CSNA, ICTA
Always buying!
"Angrie.Woman" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old December 22nd 05, 07:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks,alt.slack,alt.music.nirvana