8 Track Deck Repair in Los Angeles ??

Old July 29th 03, 02:29 PM
MarkH

Default 8 Track Deck Repair in Los Angeles ??

Hi out there......
I Really enjoy reading your posts.
I have a Pioneer 8 Track Player/Recorder that just had the right channel go
south....Does anybody know any repair places/people in Los Angeles who are
great at fixing 8 track Decks ????
Pleez Let me know !! Im Hurtin !!
Thanks !!

Old July 29th 03, 11:11 PM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

Dan Jobin in OKC is our resident repair expert. How 'bout it Dan...can
you relieve his pain?

--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
Old July 30th 03, 02:25 AM
Danspeakin

MarkH wrote:

Hi out there......
I Really enjoy reading your posts.
I have a Pioneer 8 Track Player/Recorder that just had the right channel go
south....Does anybody know any repair places/people in Los Angeles who are
great at fixing 8 track Decks ????
Pleez Let me know !! Im Hurtin !!
Thanks !!

--

I sure can. Contact me directly and I'll give you the particulars.
Before giving up on it, do the tried and true cure for channels dropping out on
Old July 30th 03, 03:14 AM
MarkH

Thanks Dan !!
You de man !!
thanks for the Tip....Ill try that tonight !!
MH