response to beamer

Old February 5th 05, 08:33 AM
Darth Cardz

Default response to beamer

In a message dated 2/5/2005 3:20:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:
TOPIC: Who is the moderator of this group?
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...-sports/browse
_thread/thread/db547cfb76746a45

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Fri, Feb 4 2005 10:53 pm
From: Beamer

Can someone PLEASE stop these posts from all parties involved in the
Darth-Forevernitefan saga. I can't believe that these 2 are still going
on with this. Don't you people have anything better to do? How about
some courtesy for the rest of us. There is an old saying:
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or of the one"
and in this case it would be the 2 of you. Someone please stop this!
WE DONT CARE ABOUT EITHER ONE OF YOU!!!!!!Why don't you creast your own
newsgroup so you can aggravate eachother every day at your own expense,
or better yet, get a ****in room! You both sound like an old married
couple.
Geez, enough already, really.

=============RESPONSE========
i tried to explain why she does it.. dont u understand???
my reason is to defend.. i have no choice.. she does it to
accomplish what she did with u.. u said u wouldnt trust
me to trade with me.. thats what she wants.. she does this
for the public attention and if she was to do it privately no one
would see it.
as for moderating.. no.. theres no moderator for newsgroups.
if u dont like what u see.. ur only option is to not read it..
or to find out for urself if there is truth to the accusation and
then to post your experience.
as for better things to do.. no.. i guess we dont. just as u
have nothing better to do than complain about it.
u have to understand tho.. that if someone spreads lies or
inaccuracies about someone else.. the latter has the obligation
and responsibility and right to defend themselves. and u
should not seek to deter them from such. u should be glad
that the right to express ones self is afforded here.. u shouldnt
wish to stifle either one..but u should defend the right for me
to defend my right to respond to such attacks.. true or not.

as i said.. forevernitefan aka maureen mcallister has never
traded with me.. she bought a tape from me on ebay nearly
7 years ago.. and has not let it go since. she got the tape
in two days.. and it was a fine tape.. she decided she didnt
like that tape 2 solid months after receiving it and stalked
and harassed me for 6.5 yrs since. this is just what she does.
she minds other peoples business and has nothing better to
do.. she doesnt collect cards.. she is only here to try to stop
people from trading with me.. in one or two cases she has
succeeded. and this apparently makes her happy. thankfully
there are some who wish to find out on their own so i do
get a few trades regardless of her attempts..
thanks for reading..
Old February 5th 05, 05:13 PM
Beamer

No, you do have a choice. Be a ****in man and stop aggravating all of
us. We don't give a **** about you and your girlfriend battling it out
every day on our NONSPORT CARD SITE get the **** off already.
It is you who doesn't get it. WE DONT CARE! And maybe if you sat back
and read all of the spewtum to are printing you would actually see how
annoying it really is. It is a NON SPORT NEWS GROUP not a forum for
your personal bull**** sessions. Oh and by the way, learn to type like
an adult, if that's what you are. This 11 year old girl crap is obnoxious.