ping Rodney

Old December 1st 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

Default ping Rodney

Hi Rod:

Did you get my email?

Please send me your NEW snail mail info
to me at stannard at pipsc dot ca

Thanks
Blair

Old December 1st 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pierre Courtiade

Blair (TC) wrote :
Hi Rod:

Did you get my email?

Please send me your NEW snail mail info
to me at stannard at pipsc dot ca

Thanks
Blair

Hi Blair and Rod,

Interesting !

1 - So, may I cancel the other e-mail addy I have in my address book for
Blair ?

2 - Rod, if you have a new snail mail addy, may I have it (just in case
I have a spare 1 Franc Vermillon to offer you) ???
;-)

Please note that in the next future, my ONLY e-mail address will be :
courtiade at free dot fr

Thus all the friends of rcsd are invited to cancel

in their address books
[ I am going to terminate my contract with Club-Internet ]

The foes can still use it to send there their spams and other junk
material :-)

--
All the best,
Pierre Courtiade

Old December 1st 06, 07:26 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

Unable to Blair,
just pops back "undeliverable"

Old December 1st 06, 12:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

Rod wrote:
Unable to Blair,
just pops back "undeliverable"

Hi Rod:
Did you get my email?
Please send me your NEW snail mail info
to me at stannard at pipsc dot ca
Thanks
Blair

Strange, I've had that address for over 10 years and
I got mail there yesterday and today,

I'll try sending you another email.

Blair

Old December 1st 06, 12:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

Strange, I've had that address for over 10 years and
I got mail there yesterday and today,
I'll try sending you another email.
Blair

Strange indeed,
I right clicked the "non delivery" email responses,
and placed them in my OE "stamps" folder,
they have since disappeared.

(time to put on the garlic necklace)

Old December 1st 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Mette

"Blair (TC)" skrev i en meddelelse
ups.com...

Strange, I've had that address for over 10 years and
I got mail there yesterday and today,

I'll try sending you another email.

Blair,
I seem to have the problem too. I have sent you a couple of emails on the
sonetis address (which I use as standard) over the last 6-8 months, but
never had a reply. But, about 30 days or later I have received an
auto-generated message, that my email was deleted unread from your server.
Seems to indicate that your spam-filter is "oversensitive". I never cared
to be "fussy" about it, but did wonder whether you might have kill-filed me
;-)

Mette

Old December 1st 06, 02:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

Aha!! that's what I was thinkin.
I employ the free AVG antivirus

Here is my reply ( I captured it this time before it flew off into the deep
void)
http://cjoint.com/data/mbpuXbFO4a.htm

. ..