eBay yobbo of the month

Old May 29th 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default eBay yobbo of the month - UPDATE!

Ah yes, look at the bidder's feedback. She seems to favor purchasing
items like a 'Hello Kitty Sticker Set'. This will be her big score.

Denton

On Mon, 29 May 2006 08:48:27 GMT, Bud Webster
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/jwdly

Some other eBay yobbo has actually BID on this lot, which, by my
count, contains 75 BC editions.

That works out to $93 each.

Get that bidder's ID; we've all got land in Florida to sell.

Old May 29th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/jwdly

Some other eBay yobbo has actually BID on this lot, which, by my
count, contains 75 BC editions.

That works out to $93 each.

Get that bidder's ID; we've all got land in Florida to sell.

Ah yes, look at the bidder's feedback. She seems to favor purchasing
items like a 'Hello Kitty Sticker Set'. This will be her big score.

Denton

I think their big score was the
"Vibrator Massager Flex-a-Pleaser sex y toy novelty"....
but s/he/it is buyer of record for the
$7,500 "HUGE Toy Collection Star Wars StarTrek Toy Biz Spawn".

I can't tell if it smells or is on the level.

Kris

Old May 29th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

om...

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/jwdly

Some other eBay yobbo has actually BID on this lot, which, by my
count, contains 75 BC editions.

That works out to $93 each.

Get that bidder's ID; we've all got land in Florida to sell.

Ah yes, look at the bidder's feedback. She seems to favor purchasing
items like a 'Hello Kitty Sticker Set'. This will be her big score.

Denton

I think their big score was the
"Vibrator Massager Flex-a-Pleaser sex y toy novelty"....
but s/he/it is buyer of record for the
$7,500 "HUGE Toy Collection Star Wars StarTrek Toy Biz Spawn".

I can't tell if it smells or is on the level.

I'm sorry, but reading other people's Ebay feedback profiles and making fun
of their interests is off topic in this newsgroup, which is ostensibly
devoted to book collecting. Try reading the FAQ before posting again:
perhaps then you'll keep your postings on topic. Or else I'll have to plonk
your fat ass. Thanks.

Old May 29th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

"Bookman" wrote in message

Or else I'll have to plonk your fat ass. Thanks.

No, you won't. You created an identity just for me.
You live to read every word I post....and don't
comment on similar posts by others.

I own you.

Kris

Old May 29th 06, 10:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/jwdly

Some other eBay yobbo has actually BID on this lot, which, by my
count, contains 75 BC editions.

That works out to $93 each.

Get that bidder's ID; we've all got land in Florida to sell.

Ah yes, look at the bidder's feedback. She seems to favor purchasing
items like a 'Hello Kitty Sticker Set'. This will be her big score.

Denton

I think their big score was the
"Vibrator Massager Flex-a-Pleaser sex y toy novelty"....
but s/he/it is buyer of record for the
$7,500 "HUGE Toy Collection Star Wars StarTrek Toy Biz Spawn".

I can't tell if it smells or is on the level.

Kris

Never attribute to malice what is more easily explained by stupidity.

On the other hand, eBay would be a great place to launder money via mail
drops if one were so inclined. I mean, really--who else in their right
mind would bid on this obviously overvalued lot?
Old May 29th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

"Some Guy" wrote in message
newsBJeg.4761$AB3.709@fed1read02...

wrote:

[...]

It makes sense, especially if the stupidity involves people who don't
understand that PayPal is cooperating with the IRS in investigating offshore
accounts.

.....and that equally-"valued" lots of Star Wars crapola.

Old May 29th 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Kris Baker sez:
I think their big score was the

"Vibrator Massager Flex-a-Pleaser sex y toy novelty"....
but s/he/it is buyer of record for the
$7,500 "HUGE Toy Collection Star Wars StarTrek Toy Biz Spawn".

How is this even remotely on topic for this NG?
For someone who screams and whines about spam one would expect higher
standards.
But what can you expect from a hypocrite like Kris?

Old May 30th 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default eBay yobbo of the month

Quick update... he has revised the listing and noted the book club
editions - all 75 of them!

Old May 30th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

"Sam" wrote in message
oups.com...
Quick update... he has revised the listing and noted the book club
editions - all 75 of them!

....and that bid had to have come *after* the revision. But hey,
when you jam your words altogether, who can read it?

Kris

Old May 30th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

"Kris Baker" wrote in message
. com...

"Bookman" wrote in message

Or else I'll have to plonk your fat ass. Thanks.

No, you won't. You created an identity just for me.
You live to read every word I post....and don't
comment on similar posts by others.

I had a colonoscopy a couple of weeks ago that meant more to me than you do.

I own you.

I see the problem: you seem to have mistaken me for a pair of cellulite
thighs.