Seeburg USC1 problems

Old December 16th 03, 05:08 AM
Josh

Default Seeburg USC1 problems

Hi all,
I have a Seeburg USC1 juke that started acting up recently. It worked
great for a couple weeks, then track 103 refused to play. I cleaned all the
rivets under the tormat and everything worked fine. Yesterday however, the
juke decided it didn't want to play any more tracks. Any selection you
pick, it seems to register it, then the mechanism goes up and down the track
like it will load the record, but instead, it just goes to the right side of
the track and stops.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Josh
http://www.joshkaplan.com, home of Pinball Central

Old December 16th 03, 03:31 PM
Happy Seeburg Olympian Owner

1) check your sense cable coming from the tormat to the control center RCA
jack if it is dirty or not making a good connection or has a broken wire
it wont pick up the records

2) check all connections going to and coming from the black and grey boxes

3) after the above and it is slecting except the one try replacing the
grey box if you have a spare

hope this is a start

Jim W

Old December 16th 03, 10:08 PM
Merlin Amusements

Don't forget to clean the detent switch.
Mike

"Happy Seeburg Olympian Owner" wrote in
message ink.net...

Old December 17th 03, 02:53 AM

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 05:08:38 GMT, "Josh"
wrote:

Check my website:
http://home.pacbell.net/fmillera/

There is a troubleshooting section, which discusses this problem.

Cheers,

Tony Miller

Old December 17th 03, 01:29 PM
Josh

Thanks, but it didn't fix it. The switch was filthy though so it did need
cleaning.

After I replace the RCA cable, if that doesn't clear it up, it's time to
look for a juke repair tech in Richmond, VA, if there is one

I did notice, if I unplugged the RCA cable, the tormat behaves the same
either way.

Josh

"Josh" wrote in message

[...]

FS: Seeburg 222 working and in decent condition in NJ. Calergin Juke Boxes 1 December 11th 03 09:33 PM
Seeburg AY160 problems Ken Juke Boxes 5 December 11th 03 09:15 AM
Wurlitzer and Seeburg domain take over stuorto Juke Boxes 1 September 13th 03 06:57 PM
Seeburg Mechs Needed! Arthur Dent Juke Boxes 0 August 5th 03 05:30 PM
Record Handling; Seeburg vs. Rockola, how about AMI or Wurlitzers? KLR Juke Boxes 5 July 1st 03 04:19 PM