"Morgan Dollar/Indian Head Penny" Stamp Pin GIVEAWAY

Old December 28th 03, 06:32 PM
dml3dm

Default "Morgan Dollar/Indian Head Penny" Stamp Pin GIVEAWAY

It's exactly like the one I have listed here (shameless plug):

Not sure how much interest there will be, but just respond to this post if you
want to be entered in the giveaway.

I gave away a few of these to my local bank tellers and they loved them.
It always helps to have a friend at the bank
Old December 28th 03, 07:09 PM
Rhumrunr

I would like to be entered in your contest.

Rhumrunr
(BJ Coontz)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...em=2212899 08

0

Old December 28th 03, 08:16 PM
Steve Joyce

I would like to enter your give-away

Steve - cool item btw

Old December 28th 03, 09:57 PM
Michael R

Not sure how much interest there will be, but just respond to this post if
you
want to be entered in the giveaway.

I gave away a few of these to my local bank tellers and they loved them.
It always helps to have a friend at the bank

Enter me please.

--
Michael R
ANA #173222

Old December 28th 03, 10:17 PM
Sam F.

"dml3dm" wrote...
It's exactly like the one I have listed here (shameless plug):

Not sure how much interest there will be, but just respond to this post if

you
want to be entered in the giveaway.

I gave away a few of these to my local bank tellers and they loved them.
It always helps to have a friend at the bank

go ahead and include me in this one..
I have not won anything yet, but I figure you cant win, if you dont enter!

--
Sam F. w/ his own, shameless plug.. hehe..
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=uncle_s am

Old December 29th 03, 04:41 AM
Geoff Aldrich

Sam F. wrote:
snip

I have not won anything yet, but I figure you cant win, if you dont enter!

I'm in the same boat as Sam. I would like to be entered as well!

Thanks.

--Geoffrey
Old December 29th 03, 05:18 AM
Andrew W Applegarth

ml3dm (dml3dm) wrote in
:

It's exactly like the one I have listed here (shameless plug):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...465&item=22128
99080

Not sure how much interest there will be, but just respond to this
post if you want to be entered in the giveaway.

I gave away a few of these to my local bank tellers and they loved
them. It always helps to have a friend at the bank

Since you like giving them to bank tellers, I would like to enter my
wife in your contest in my stead. Sarah's career in banking has had a
very positive effect on my collection, and she is always pleasant to
collectors (and non-collectors). She's done the right thing on a couple
of occassions to call the cops and watch a collection be returned instead
of bringing me home some really nice coins... Still, she brought me home
my very first silver, so I guess I'll keep her!

Speaking of my first silver, it was a 1942 S Walking Liberty Half
Dollar. Somebody drilled a hole in it to make a pendant out of it, but I
will never voluntarily part with it, because it was my first silver, and
because my wife gave it to me.

- Andrew W Applegarth (for Sarah J Applegarth)
Old December 29th 03, 07:15 AM
Fred

I would love to be in your giveaway.

I have the original plate block of stamps...I believe there were 4 stamps to
the block. This would be neat to go along with it.

Fred

Old December 29th 03, 02:08 PM
George D

dml3dm wrote:
It's exactly like the one I have listed here (shameless plug):

Not sure how much interest there will be, but just respond to this post if you
want to be entered in the giveaway.

I gave away a few of these to my local bank tellers and they loved them.
It always helps to have a friend at the bank

Please enter me for this one.

--
George D
Phoenix, AZ

Please use this address to mail me. Or remove the arizona in the link.
Remember there is no Arizona.

ALL emails incoming and outgoing are run thru Norton and AVG anti virus.

Old December 29th 03, 04:34 PM
Coin Saver

From: dm13dm

"Morgan Dollar/Indian Head Penny" Stamp Pin GIVEAWAY ... just respond to this

post if you want to be entered in the giveaway.

Please let me know when this contest is ending, so I can enter the day after it
expires.

8-D

Coin Saver

New Finland Stamp Issue Stamp Master Album US Stamps 0 May 29th 04 11:38 AM
CPK Dolls & Misc. Items--- F S Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 28th 03 05:49 PM
CPK D O L L S FS Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:30 AM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:12 AM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 02:11 AM