FS: 1972 Matador by Seeburg

Old July 15th 08, 12:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John P. Dayhuff

Default FS: 1972 Matador by Seeburg

Works good and the chrome looks good too. Sound is good with some decent
records. Can provide pictures upon serious request. I'm looking for
$400 but will entertain offers close to that. Sorry cannot ship but if you
can get someone else to pick it up and get it shipped for you I'm all for
that too.
Would trade for something pinball too.

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....