Amanda Pays FA!!!

Old December 7th 06, 12:39 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

Default The Question of a COA

and, i didn't make statement looking for a fight, or a ****ing contest.
that's really not what i was doing..
i asked a simple question, why would someone offer a COA to a ttm item?
they don't know it's real. there's even been a post here saying that
this ttm item looks nothing like the one the guy got in person (i have
never asked amanda pays for an autograph, so i don't know)

it's so sad that you can't comprehend simple english.. are you a shut
in who was home schooled? did you get your general education from the
los angeles school district?
i'm actually really annoyed that you can't follow a simple post written
in english, ENGLISH. i actually need to quote myself just to show how
truly stupid you are right now...

"From: barefoot - view profile
Date: Wed, Dec 6 2006 3:19 pm
Email: "barefoot"
Groups: alt.collecting.autographs

and lastly..i believe the signing...and i stated what i thought maybe
would have gone through his head...

i posted this before you posted your little threat...

and 4 minutes before i said this

"3)"Harrison Ford has NEVER done a personal signing"..that's because
that's what he said LAST NIGHT...how in the world can i not take his
word for it?? see what i mean by you TWISTING the words to suit what
you want to say? i said that IN THE POST, that he told me he'd never do
a signing...i can't help that he wasn't telling the truth...all i can
imagine was that he was telling me he wouldn't do a signing with me
(which i wasn't asking) but he had a long story about why he wouldn't
do them, what it would take to get one done if he ever even considered
it etc.. "

so, i guess, in simple english...somewhere in the middle of saying that
i believe the signing..and restating it several times, that means i'm
actually saying that i don't believe the signing and the website etc???
please explain your logic...

i guess you must not have went to school at all..it's simple english..
good bye.

Old December 7th 06, 12:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

and if i need to have my ass kicked, i guess you can call him up and
say he's fighting for some fake thing that you said...if he wins, he
wins...i could care less...i love how you need to involve others into
your simple little world. i remembered that you think i threatened you
sometime ago, and now you need someone else to fight your battles..
it's after this, that i'm going to call you stupid EVERYTIME YOU POST
NOW...that's right..i'm going to run you off the board...i've gotten
over 100 emails today telling me to get you off the board and those
people would come back...i don't know any of these people...but it
sounds like you've done this alot (and you've tried it a few times with
me) maybe it's time you move on with your life...apparently, these
people think that your facsimile website is totally stupid (i didn't,
but now i just think that you are stupid...)
enjoy your life in your bitter little world...and if i can keep up with
your posts, i'm going to call you names every time...
there's no way i can keep up though..you post on EVERYTHING...
you stupid, lonely pathetic loser (that's what i think of your bull****
and your threats.)

mike
Sue H wrote:
I invited Derek to the board. I don't know him that well, be we've
spoken in the past a couple times, and I thought in his defense, he
should hear that you essentially are saying he's a liar and forger.
Though you did not call him a forger, by saying he lied about the
signing...means he must've forged the items. I am sure he'll love
kicking your ass.

On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 18:58:23 -0500, Sue H wrote:

Well, tell Harrison to say that publicly, in a real place and we'll
believe you. I sincerely doubt you chatted about that with him. Your
stories are wilder and wilder. If he's got that much time to chat
with the likes of you, then he's got time for a signing.

PS I'll email l Derek right now and tell him that you called him a
liar. I'll tell him to read this group. I am sure he'll find it
enlightening.

Old December 7th 06, 12:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Way to backtrack... but your posts tell the truth of what you said and
when. You just posted that one with 3) saying you talked to Harrison
LAST NIGHT and he NEVER signed...

You are trying to backtrack now; I twist nothing... you said it. You
also did you the words "sue, your friend is a liar" in another post.
First, he's not my friend.. just and acquaintance and yes, you used
that word. Go back and read. I deleted the posts, but I will, if I
have to, download the thousands of posts and read through them.

Why don't you just go away. Begone as the good witch said to the
wicked witch...

On 6 Dec 2006 16:28:18 -0800, "barefoot"
wrote:

see look...there you go again, calling names and saying something that
i didn't say...
i never said derek was a liar...i said i believed the signing took
place...i didn't know that it had till today...but like i said, i asked
harrison last night...i never and let me explain this to you in
english...maybe i better speak swahili or something cause you obviously
don't know english...
I NEVER ONCE, NOT EVER, EVER SAID THAT THIS GUY IS A LIAR, CHEATER
FORGER OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT...I DID NOT SAY HE LIED ABOUT THE
SIGNING..THAT HAS NEVER COME FROM ME.. like i said, you are so good at
twisting what other people said...and apparently now your delusions are
going to branch out to people outside this group...that's why i said
you should shut up...
it's at this point that i'm really ****ed. i did say that harrison said
he would never do a signing...i've asked him this SEVERAL times as it's
always been rumored. he's always told me and several people that he's
unwilling to do them...and i don't know his reasons for doing them now
(maybe charity, money problems, or maybe derek just told the guy that
people are tired of seeing forgeries, i don't know) but apparently he
did..
i did say that i was upset that harrison lied to my face LAST NIGHT.
Harrison, not derek...harrison...i further followed it up by saying
that harrison must think that i'm asking him to do a signing for me or
something because i doubt he'd flat out lie, or else (and this is where
you are right) he'd just not chat about it at all. it's that simple...
i put a lot of words on here...but you need to quit adding to them.
quit putting words in my mouth. cause i never said anything saying i
didn't believe the signing took place..i even said that it looks like
there will be another one...
and to be honest, i'm all for it too..because too many star wars fans
have been swindled buying too many items that are nowhere near real and
then not believing the ones that are.
you really need to grow up...stop staring at the computer waiting for
someone to throw hate your way and stop just reacting to me calling you
stupid...because after reading what i just read from you, you truly are
stupid...do me a favor, since you need the dictionary so much, grab
it..print out what i've written and look up every god damn
word...because once you look up stupid, you'll see a picture of
yourself right there...because when i say more than once that i believe
the signing went on, i believe the web page, that i know the dealer
doing the signings, and you still read "he's calling derek a liar" then
english truly has escaped your grasp.
mike

Old December 7th 06, 12:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

LOL; insulting MY education? I strongly suggest you read your post
here... you have the most atrocious grammar I've ever witnessed. A
6th-grader does better than you!

On 6 Dec 2006 16:39:03 -0800, "barefoot"
wrote:

and, i didn't make statement looking for a fight, or a ****ing contest.
that's really not what i was doing..
i asked a simple question, why would someone offer a COA to a ttm item?
they don't know it's real. there's even been a post here saying that
this ttm item looks nothing like the one the guy got in person (i have
never asked amanda pays for an autograph, so i don't know)

it's so sad that you can't comprehend simple english.. are you a shut
in who was home schooled? did you get your general education from the
los angeles school district?
i'm actually really annoyed that you can't follow a simple post written
in english, ENGLISH. i actually need to quote myself just to show how
truly stupid you are right now...

"From: barefoot - view profile

Old December 7th 06, 01:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default Amanda Pays FA!!!

Here is the post where you called him a liar! You are such a
troublemaker who is the one who tries to twist things. I don't have to
twist things, your words are here for the world to see and judge for
themselves. You said it below and nobody changed a word... now begone.

On 6 Dec 2006 10:12:14 -0800, "barefoot"
wrote:

oh, i have to answer this...

sUE:I think if you go back in time, YOU were the one who brought up
this
subject and it all started with me posting an update on my site about
that database and you offering in person scans, telling me the
copyrighted/trademarked sigs were off! Then this offshoot from that,
with you commented on this particular subject as an offshoot... I
believe the person was talking about something else and you stuck in
your two cents starting another debate, which is what you feed off of.
It's like you live to insult people and start fights.

Harrison Ford DID a private signing. I know the guy who did it. You
know NOTHING.

1- i didn't insult your thing with the nascar names...i saw that you
had thought this and posted a reply (and apology) that it wasn't my
intention to say that anything was wrong with that...
2- these are 2 different posts and i didn't mix them up, you must've..i
didn't insult..i asked "how can you authenticate something that you got
TTM?" and further questioned that if you are going to sell said TTM
item, why don't you say "i got this in the mail"? when listing it on
ebay. and i went on to hypothesize that it was because sales would be
non existant. no offense intended, but buyers trust TTM even LESS than
i do.
3- your friend is a liar then...i saw harrison ford LAST NIGHT, and he
said he would NEVER do a signing for money. that he has more money and
more brains than to do something like that. he went further to say that
he's been having momre and more people contact him and his agent asking
if this would ever be a possibility and he joked that he told his agent
that if they want to pay him $200-250 (and do 500 items) an item he
would consider it, because he thinks that no one would ever come up
with that money. he went even further to say that his agent then
offered him to $200 to sign something for his kid, as a joke.
i'll have to back up a little then, i can't say, totally that your
friend is a liar..because maybe he was willing to pony up that money
(which is a ridiculous amount)...but i highly doubt it, cause that
would mean that harrison LIED TO ME FACE TO FACE...

mike

Old December 7th 06, 01:24 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

LOL this post is so mature.

Old December 7th 06, 04:57 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

Seems kind of cut and dry, BF. You were caught by your own words. Just fess up that you made a mistake. I think that's all she's asking for. You called him a liar when you had nothing to base the information on other than a alleged conversation with Mr. Ford. :-)

--

Mike
Gummby3

Old December 7th 06, 05:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

Okay... I have to call you on this one. Everybody, especially the lurkers, that wrote this to BF, speak up or forever hold your peace.

This is a little long, but I promise it's all punctuated and spell checked. LOL

1) I have to say that you are stretching things this time. For a fact, you did make a physical threat to Sue earlier this year as I posted the legal consequences that could be press against you that I got directly from a police officer friend of mine. Sue's blanket statement about her friend kicking your ass wasn't any better though...

2) As I responded to an earlier message, you did, in fact, call Sue's friend a liar (which was reposted intact). I can guarantee that if someone was smudging your business's reputation, you would want to see if for yourself too. Be a man and admit your mistake there. You did make a broad statement to the fact that Mr. Ford does not do private signings from an alleged conversation. Why should he confess private financial information to you? :-)

3) Simply because you two have differing opinions, it's no reason to de-evolve to a grade school mentality and call her a poopy head, which is essentially what you will be doing if you call her "stupid EVERYTIME YOU POST NOW".

4) In the last 3 messages I've read from you, you have insulted people's education level, social standing and mental abilities. Real adult.

5) As it's been repeatedly stated, you do come across as being the ultimate knowledge in everything regarding every aspect of autograph collecting. That does get annoying. When someone has a differing opinion, you get your defenses up. I have sat back and watched it happen several times. While Sue can have a short fuse too, hers is more defensive than offensive. You realize this whole ****ing contest started because Sue, out of the kindness of her heart and using up the free time, that you assume she uses watching for your posts, to try and help other fellow collectors. Preprints are really the only way to get a somewhat accurate example of an at-rest signature. She's simply trying to give examples for people to compare, which I do too on my site. Yes, you did begin this way too long topic by applauding Sue for her work. You really should have cut it off there as it then lead to where we are now in the "he said/she said" conversations.

6) You have the ability to be a useful contributor to this forum. I've seen you do it over the years. All that's being asked of you is to not try and come across as the Ultimate Knowledge on everything related to a pen touching paper. I've been doing in-person and TTM collecting since the early 80's. Even with all of my experience, I'm humble enough to know that I still don't know it all. I do try to offer fellow collectors help from my experience though. That's the basis of Star Collector. Nothing on my site is meant to be gospel. It's all recommendations, for the most part. When I do state something, I have the facts to back it up. That's all that's being asked of you.

I'm done.

--

Mike
Gummby3

Date: Wed, Dec 6 2006 3:19 pm
Email: "barefoot"
[...]

LET ME SET THIS STRAIGHT, HOW DO WE KNOW THAT YOU ACTUALLY SPOKE WITH
HARRISON FORD?
#2. IT'S ALL OVER THE SW COMMUNITY AS WELL AS ALL OF THE EXPERT SW
AUTOGRAPH INPERSON COLLECTORS THAT DEREK MAKI'S COOLWATERS COMPANY
LANDED THE FIRST AND ONLY COMPANY TO DO AN AUTOGRAPH SIGNING WITH
HARRISON FORD ON STAR WARS RELATED ITEMS...NOW MASTER REPLICAS ..
WWW.MASTERREPLICAS.COM WAS THERE TO WITNESS THE SIGNINGS FOR THE NEWLY
RELEASED M. FALCON STUDIO SCALE SIGNATURE EDITION THAT DEREK MAKI PUT
TOGETHER...MASTER REPLICAS IS A "LICENSED" BY LUCAS FILMS LIMITED TO
PRODUCE SW MOVIE PROPS...IF THIS WAS THE CASE WHY WOULD THEY PUT THEIR
LICENSE ON THE LINE IF THIS WASN'T A LEGIT SIGNING FOR HARRISON'S
CHARITY OF CHOICE CONSERVATION INTERNATIONAL?
NOT TO MENTION THAT HE'S GOT INDIVIDUAL PHOTOS OF HARRISON SIGNING ALL
OF THE POSTERS...AND MOST IMPORTANT..ALL OF THE AUTOGRAPH EXPERTS AGREE
IT'S 100% FORD'S SIG ON THOSE POSTERS..

Old December 7th 06, 03:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Let me clarify; I meant his cyber ass. I said that in an email to
Derek. Not his physical ass. However, Derek wouldn't do that anyway.
To him, it's not worth it. I thought he'd like to defend himself
because by BF calling him a liar and basically a forger (if he lied,
he had to forge or have someone else forge), he's hurting his
business. It's not appreciated. I am trying to get Derek on, but he
doesn't have a newsreader...