Seeburg MA1-L6 Amp From Trashcan 147 - T3 Transformer Substitution

Old April 2nd 18, 06:08 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Seeburg MA1-L6 Amp From Trashcan 147 - T3 Transformer Substitution

Hello all,
I'm looking at Hammond Manufacturing's audio output transformers attempting to find a replacement for T3 #300030 on the schematic. Anyone have any experience in this area? I am also looking to purchase a good used original transformer if anyone has one which would be preferred over substituting something. I think this is my last hurdle in this amp to overcome before it is ready to go back in the juke. Thanks for any help in advance,
Brian
Old April 4th 18, 08:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

On 2018/04/04 7:31 AM, wrote:
On Monday, April 2, 2018 at 12:50:22 PM UTC-5, John Robertson wrote:
On 2018/04/02 10:08 AM,
wrote:
Hello all,
I'm looking at Hammond Manufacturing's audio output transformers attempting to find a replacement for T3 #300030 on the schematic. Anyone have any experience in this area? I am also looking to purchase a good used original transformer if anyone has one which would be preferred over substituting something. I think this is my last hurdle in this amp to overcome before it is ready to go back in the juke. Thanks for any help in advance,
Brian

Hammond may be able to aid you in figuring out which transformer to use.
I suggest you send them an email along with a PDF (clear) of the
amplifier and I'll bet they can suggest an appropriate replacement...its
what they do!

John :-#)#

--

Awesome suggestion, thanks for the help John - I will reach out to them.

Dimensions of the original transformer's mounting holes etc. will help
Hammond too.

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

Need MA1-L6 amplifier for seeburg trashcan petersu Juke Boxes 0 December 19th 10 08:08 PM
Seeburg Auto Speed Transistor Substitution Tim Juke Boxes 2 August 9th 07 03:29 AM
Seeburg Trashcan 148 wayne Juke Boxes 0 February 1st 07 08:12 PM
WTB Part for Seeburg Trashcan Wayne Juke Boxes 0 September 5th 03 03:05 AM