did we miss that ingmar berman passed, or that bill walsh- a real legend- also passed ?

Old July 31st 07, 04:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

Default did we miss that ingmar berman passed, or that bill walsh- a real legend- also passed ?

just passing on my sentiments to the departed. long will be the
beautiful afterlife of every individual who passes from here to the
next.

Old July 31st 07, 06:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

Nope. They were all mentioned. :-) It was piggybacked onto my Marvin
Zindler message.

--

Mike
Gummby3

oups.com...

Old July 31st 07, 07:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

oh yeah, i kinda forgot about tom snyder too...
so sad really...but at least all of them reached an older age and saw
a lot. none of them seemed to live a wasted life.

Old July 31st 07, 08:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

That's for sure. The Britney-Paris-Lindsey-Nicole flash in the pan clones
won't even make it to 30 if they keep up what they're doing.

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

ups.com...

Old July 31st 07, 08:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

well, we can get into the debate...but paris and nicole have done
absolutely nothing...one is pretty and the other is just her
friend...how they became celebrities, i'll never know.
at least the other two have contributed something to the world...evenb
if it is pop tart music and acting, it's something. the other 2 really
have done nothing.

Old July 31st 07, 08:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

Nothing to debate. I agree with you. The only reason Paris and Nicole are
famous is because they leech off of their family names. Nothing less.
Nothing more. Regardless, they're included in the group of drugged up,
alcoholic young Hollywood that teens idolize.

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

oups.com...

Old July 31st 07, 08:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

sure they are...
i just heard that paris was cut out of her grandfather's will because
of her nutty garbage too...so she won't be seeing anything except what
she's already got, for a long time.

Old August 1st 07, 03:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

On Jul 31, 2:09 pm, "Gummby3" wrote:
That's for sure. The Britney-Paris-Lindsey-Nicole flash in the pan clones
won't even make it to 30 if they keep up what they're doing.

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-www.star-collector.net

Who even has an Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie or Lindsey Lohan
autograph?

Not me.

chip
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc

Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

ups.com...

Old August 1st 07, 04:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

Default Britney-Paris-Lindsey-Nicole flash in the pan clones

I can honestly say that I have Britney's, but I got it back in the beginning
of her career before she lost touch with reality. Of course, this was back
when the music mattered to her and not the publicity. What's funny, is I
remember when there were websites counting down to when Britney was going to
be 18 speculating that she could then pose for Playboy. Sadly, her posing
nude seems like nothing compared to what she's done.

As for Lindsey, I think that she is a good actress, not a GREAT actress, but
a good one. She had too much fame too quickly for her mediocre resume.
Anyone that can pull off playing two different roles at 10-11 years old
convincingly, there is talent there. Jane Fonda even stated that the girl
possesses raw talent. Unfortunately, it is unfocused and she has to decide
whether she wants to put it to good use or to throw it away with drugs and
her lifestyle. I would like to have her autograph for the work that she did
and not what she has recently simply phoned in.

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

ups.com...

Old August 1st 07, 04:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

You'd have to pay me to take an autograph from those three
irresponsible, not so talented, famous for nothing, egomaniacs.

n Wed, 01 Aug 2007 07:49:32 -0700, chip1057
wrote:

On Jul 31, 2:09 pm, "Gummby3" wrote:
That's for sure. The Britney-Paris-Lindsey-Nicole flash in the pan clones
won't even make it to 30 if they keep up what they're doing.

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-www.star-collector.net

Who even has an Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie or Lindsey Lohan
autograph?

Not me.

chip
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc

Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

"barefoot" wrote in message

ups.com...

oh yeah, i kinda forgot about tom snyder too...
so sad really...but at least all of them reached an older age and saw
a lot. none of them seemed to live a wasted life.

The Savage of the Art has passed away Mette General Discussion 3 May 28th 06 01:19 PM
Brickboy's dad has passed away Scott Evil Coins 22 February 5th 06 02:14 AM
Brickboy's dad has passed away Sam Morris Coins 5 December 26th 05 09:40 PM
Bill Hootkins passed Sue H Autographs 1 October 25th 05 06:15 PM
Coingate fallout: Coin dealers lose on taxes from just passed Ohio senate bill stonej Coins 0 June 2nd 05 12:45 PM