Akai 80-81-82's with no sound-we can fix them !

Old November 27th 07, 12:00 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
RIPOFF at BUMLER

Default Akai 80-81-82's with no sound-stay away from Charlie Nudo!

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:47:53 -0500, "trippin-2-8-trak"
wrote:

recently we have isolated a "no sound" problem in the early Akai decks, and
are now in process of repairing one

the preamp IC's on the Akai decks are getting old and starting to fail- we
ran across a deck this weekend, that had both channels no sound- both IC's
are bad snip

"We" would probably be Charlie Nudo and a rat from his garage.

Do NOT trust your Akai to this fraudster/con artist. Not only that,
but most times these DIPP preamps are simply victims of cracked
solder. Those who know PCB mounting technology will know how to deal
with that, but I refuse to educate this crook anymore in this NG.
Old November 27th 07, 12:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-trak

Default Akai 80-81-82's with no sound-we can fix them !

recently we have isolated a "no sound" problem in the early Akai decks, and
are now in process of repairing one

the preamp IC's on the Akai decks are getting old and starting to fail- we
ran across a deck this weekend, that had both channels no sound- both IC's
are bad

we have located replacements and will be soldering them in soon

if any of you trackers out there have an early Akai with no sound, and need
it repaired, email me or reply here

the supply of replacement IC's if EXTREMELY limited- they are a discontinued
part and very hard to find- so if you have one that need this repair, don't
wait

regards !

Old November 27th 07, 07:01 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
AntiNudo

RIPOFF at BUMLER wrote:

"We" would probably be Charlie Nudo and a rat from his garage.

Do NOT trust your Akai to this fraudster/con artist. Not only that,
but most times these DIPP preamps are simply victims of cracked
solder. Those who know PCB mounting technology will know how to deal
with that, but I refuse to educate this crook anymore in this NG.

it's a shame that so much equipment was destroyed because of NudoFrauds lack
of knowledge of electronics.
i cant wait until he is committed to a state mental institution

--
Charley nudo sucks dicks
Charley nudo eats ****