GREAT NEWS GUYS ARTGALLERY10 IS BACK !

Old July 12th 03, 09:39 PM
Mike

Default GREAT NEWS GUYS ARTGALLERY10 IS BACK !

I WILL PROVE ALL OF YOU HOW WRONG YOU WERE ! YOU ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS
WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT THREATENING AND BLAMING INNOCENT
PEOPLE .MY ATTORNEY IS FOLLOWING YOUR CONVERSATION . YOU HAVE NO PROOF
I DID ANYTHING WRONG .COME AND SEE THE BOOKS YOU IDIOTS !!!I WILL SHOW
THEM TO YOU IN COURT . STOP THE DEFAIMATION PROCESS OR I WILL SUE YOU
FOR DEFAIMATION . ASK AN ATTORNEY . REPEAT YOU HAVE NO PROVE THE BOOKS
ARE EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED . THIS GUY TOM WHO STARTED ALL IS ACTUALLE
THE ONE WHO RUNS FINE-ITEMS ON EBAY .HE STARTED THIS AS A REVENGE
BECAUSE I USED HIS STUPID DESCRIPTION IN MY INTRODUCTION . I WON'T
MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN . THIS SO CALLED TOM IS ACTUALLY SCOT THE
LEADER OF THIS GROUP . LIKE I SAID MY ATTORNEY FOUND OUT WHO HE IS .
HE ALSO RUNS FINE-ITEMS SITE ON EBAY . HE IS THE DISHONEST ONE NOT ME
..STOP THE DEFAIMATION CAMPAIGN YOU HAVE NO PROOF .WHAT YOU DO IT'S
ILLEGAL .STOP HARRASING ME.EBAY HAS A NON TOLERANCE CAMPAIGN AGAINS
HARRASMEBT .I HAVE 10 EMAILS AND 10 NAMES FOR THE LOWSUIT.TOM STOP
THIS I KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE ! STOP MISLEADING THIS GROUP ! AND STOP
YOUR REVENGE CAMPAIGN . EBAY KNOWS THAT YOU ASKED ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO
HARRAS ME .
Old July 12th 03, 10:11 PM
Tom

"Mike" wrote a load of tosh

Old July 12th 03, 10:38 PM
John Yamamoto-Wilson

Mike wrote:

.STOP THE DEFAIMATION CAMPAIGN YOU HAVE NO PROOF .WHAT YOU DO IT'S
ILLEGAL .STOP HARRASING ME.EBAY HAS A NON TOLERANCE CAMPAIGN AGAINS
HARRASMEBT .

Sir, calm yourself. Remember, you are "a physician"!

Such behaviour is not only ill-befitting to the dignity of your professional
calling but may provoke a fit of apoplexy...not in *you*, perhaps, but we
are all laughing so hard we may actually split our sides.

Thanks for the entertainment, "doc"!

--
John
http://rarebooksinjapan.com

Old July 12th 03, 10:59 PM
Tom

What scares me about this 'physician' is that I beleive he genuinely
beleives himself to be right,,,

Tom L-M

Old July 12th 03, 11:18 PM
Jon Meyers

"Mike" wrote...
REPEAT YOU HAVE NO PROVE THE BOOKS

ARE EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED .

And neither do you, since none exists--which was pretty much our point all
along.

Game, set, and match.

--
Jon Meyers
[To reply,

Old July 13th 03, 02:05 AM
Mike

I DO ! THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE KIDO !
Old July 13th 03, 02:09 AM
Art Nelson

One quick question. Is English this guy's first language?

"Tom" wrote in message
"Mike" wrote a load of tosh

Old July 13th 03, 02:16 AM
Mike

Dear John,
I don't know how are things in Japan but here are a little different
pal . Go ahead lough it's good for your little brain .As a physician I
would recommend it
especially in your case !