A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Stamps » General Discussion
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Need copy (printed or scanned) of S Gibbons or Scott cat pages ofStamps of Mauritius latest version

Old November 29th 16, 10:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Need copy (printed or scanned) of S Gibbons or Scott cat pages ofStamps of Mauritius latest version

Hi everyone,

I am interested to get a copy of the latest catalogue of stamps of Mauritius, preferably either Stanley Gibbons or Scott catalogue. If you have other catalogues listing the different stamps issued (including 1st day covers & souvenir sheets ) since the start of Post Office till 2016, I would also be interested. I offer stamps of Mauritius in exchange for them. When I mean a copy of the catalogue pages, I mean either a photocopy of the actual pages or a scanned copy or photo of the pages. In either case they must be easily readable. A scanned copy would be best as will cost you a lot less.

I am an honest person from Mauritius , you can ask Tracy Barber about me, we traded stamps several years ago.
Tracy , if you read this please get in contact with me, my email is jcwky72 at gmail

Best Regards ,
Joseph Wong Keng Yuen
Ads
Old November 30th 16, 07:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Need copy (printed or scanned) of S Gibbons or Scott cat pages ofStamps of Mauritius latest version

On Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 1:51:20 PM UTC+4, wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am interested to get a copy of the latest catalogue of stamps of Mauritius, preferably either Stanley Gibbons or Scott catalogue. If you have other catalogues listing the different stamps issued (including 1st day covers & souvenir sheets ) since the start of Post Office till 2016, I would also be interested. I offer stamps of Mauritius in exchange for them. When I mean a copy of the catalogue pages, I mean either a photocopy of the actual pages or a scanned copy or photo of the pages. In either case they must be easily readable. A scanned copy would be best as will cost you a lot less.

I am an honest person from Mauritius , you can ask Tracy Barber about me, we traded stamps several years ago.
Tracy , if you read this please get in contact with me, my email is jcwky72 at gmail

Best Regards ,
Joseph Wong Keng Yuen

P.S. If your catalogue is 2015 edition instead of 2016, it is acceptable as long as it shows all the stamps of Mauritius + FDCs + souvenir sheets and their market value.