Look What I Won On Ebay Recently

Old December 3rd 07, 05:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western[_2_]

Default Look What I Won On Ebay Recently

Must be getting nippy up in the Great White North by now, eh? Hope
you have your tam at the ready, aye!

You are correct sir. No sign of global warming here. This past
week's temps dipped over 20 degrees C. below normals. Oh right, that is a
part of global warming/climate change. We used to just say, "by
golly..winter's coming in strong and early this year, eh?". I, in fact,
donned the tam as well as the Hudsons Bay coat to attend a Christmas party
the other frosty eve. I was right toasty, I was. I looked like a couer du
bois, eh?

Old December 3rd 07, 05:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western[_2_]

now buying cassette's over 8-Tracks.I still remember some of the early
1980's releases like Eddie Rabbitt's Horizon and Step By Step(both of
which I have)

I sure miss Eddie Rabbitt. I remember where I was the day I heard on the
radio that he had died. He went out with a great tune and video from the
'90s, "On Second Thought", probably my favourite from his catalogue.

Someone recently asked... Mr. Jaggers Coins 5 October 11th 07 11:07 AM
Recently Joe Autographs 0 June 2nd 07 01:18 AM
items recently Sue H Autographs 6 July 15th 05 12:11 AM
One of the best sites I have seen recently TheDimeMan Coins 0 May 22nd 05 04:22 PM
STraNGe uNuSuaL Coin collectors recently discovered on EBay frank wight Coins 0 March 28th 04 11:37 PM