FA Antique & Vintage Postal History, Postcards & More >>>

Old January 31st 04, 09:38 PM
Lorraine

Default FA Antique & Vintage Postal History, Postcards & More >>>

Starting Thursday January 29th 2004, online auctioneer Scarberia is
offering a wide variety of used and unused, North American, UK,
European, Comedic Postcards and other collectable Goodies in Ebay
Auction, until Thursday February 5th 2004.

Included in this week's selection are Antique & Vintage US,
Canadian & Great Britain Postal History, Great Britain, Isle of Man,
Norfolk Islands, Fijian, Jersey, Guernsey First Day Covers & More...

We have also put into auction this week, Black Americana,
Steamship & Ten 18 - 27 Picture Folder postcards...
We can't forget to mention our assortment of Postcards, postmarked
to or from Canada (Regina Saskatchewan, Winnipeg Manitoba, Edmonton
Alberta, Toronto, Midland & Lake Superior Ontario, Sydney, Halifax
Cape Breton, Peggy's Cove, Cumberland County & Amherst Nova Scotia),
US States (OH, CA, CO, WA, FL, LA, MS & NY), Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Loch
Lomond, Colinton & Glasgow Scotland, Belfast, Dublin & County Clare
Ireland, Sheffield, Bournemouth & Rochester England, Isle Of Man and
Belgium...

We have carefully handpicked all of the above and provide views of
their front and when possible, their backs.

To browse scarberia's auction items for this week stop by at

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/scarberia/

For those who prefer a direct sale rather, our store offers these and
more, please visit our store...

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=38427109&ssPageName=L2

HAPPY BIDDING... and BUYING!
Old February 1st 04, 12:59 AM
TC

On 31 Jan 2004 13:38:21 -0800, (Lorraine)
wrote:

[...]

Lorraine:

Please post ads in REC.COLLECTING.STAMPS.MARKETPLACE
(That is what it is for)
and NOT in the R.C.S.Discuss newsgroup

Thank You
Blair