James Bond 007 Spy Files cards needed... will trade or buy!

Old January 18th 04, 05:33 AM
Trade-A-Card

Default James Bond 007 Spy Files cards needed... will trade or buy!

Hi,
I'm looking for practically every card from that set. I prefer to trade for
other cards from my list but I will also buy if the price is right. Please
let me know if you can help me out. You can find my list under:
http://trade-a-card.gmxhome.de
Thanks,
Frank

Old April 22nd 12, 04:37 AM
Indushine Indushine is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trade-A-Card View Post
Hi,
I'm looking for practically every card from that set. I prefer to trade for
other cards from my list but I will also buy if the price is right. Please
let me know if you can help me out. You can find my list under:
http://trade-a-card.gmxhome.de
Thanks,
Frank
Hello Frank
i have 007 SPY FILES Cards to trade/swap with you
- i am new to this site & feel a little lost so . . .
if you wish to trade with me contact me
regards Indushine