Wurlitzer 3700 era parts needed for a 1050

Old October 29th 20, 05:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Tony[_4_]

Default Wurlitzer 3700 era parts needed for a 1050

Working on a machine that has been butchered and need a few odd parts.
If you have a parts mech these parts are not normally worn or broken. 3700 mech model 1050.

Manual info:
Page 36C Item 13 part # 137911 spring, Clamp lever
Page 38C Item 13 part # 137977 lever and clamp assembly
Page 38C Item 14 part # 138033 spring, record release
Page 43C item 39 Part # 128520 spring, record clamp
Page 43C item 40 part # 133434 record clamp and pin assembly

The springs are touchy, the two have to work together, but separately if that makes any sense. These have been mangled, shortened, stretched...

I can also copy manual pages to point out the parts and email it to you if it will help.

Thanks!
Tony Miklos

Old October 29th 20, 07:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

On 2020/10/29 9:33 a.m., Tony wrote:
Working on a machine that has been butchered and need a few odd parts.
If you have a parts mech these parts are not normally worn or broken. 3700 mech model 1050.

Manual info:
Page 36C Item 13 part # 137911 spring, Clamp lever
Page 38C Item 13 part # 137977 lever and clamp assembly
Page 38C Item 14 part # 138033 spring, record release
Page 43C item 39 Part # 128520 spring, record clamp
Page 43C item 40 part # 133434 record clamp and pin assembly

The springs are touchy, the two have to work together, but separately if that makes any sense. These have been mangled, shortened, stretched...

I can also copy manual pages to point out the parts and email it to you if it will help.

Thanks!
Tony Miklos

Hi Tony,

I have the record clamp:

https://flippers.com/catalog_oc/inde...&search=133434

and can take a look if I have the springs on one of my wrecks. If you
can send the page number for these spring that will help!

John :-#)#

--
John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
Old October 30th 20, 06:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Tony[_4_]

On Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 2:41:10 PM UTC-4, John Robertson wrote:
[...]

Hi John, I did list the page numbers up above. They are from a 1050 manual but I don't know if the page numbers are the same for a 3700 manual?

Tony
Sorry for the google groups post, I don't know if it works the same as "real" usenet.