Aust ID please.

Old August 2nd 04, 11:26 PM
Rodney

A major facet of collecting, is organisation.
I have so much pre decimal mint awaiting sorting, I don't know
if I am Arthur or Martha.
I'd probably have blocks of 4 mint Gloucesters for you,
I just gotta get organised.

Old August 2nd 04, 11:28 PM
renster

A major facet of collecting, is organisation.
I have so much pre decimal mint awaiting sorting, I don't know
if I am Arthur or Martha.
I'd probably have blocks of 4 mint Gloucesters for you,
I just gotta get organised.

Organisation?!?...I am doomed...!
Old August 3rd 04, 03:17 PM
renster

Rodney wrote:

A major facet of collecting, is organisation.
I have so much pre decimal mint awaiting sorting, I don't know
if I am Arthur or Martha.

I wish I had that problem - mint in particular!

Rene
Old August 3rd 04, 10:26 PM
ThibauT

Pour participer à nos (d)ébats, renster sussurait
le Wed, 04 Aug 2004 00:17:59 +1000 :

Rodney wrote:

A major facet of collecting, is organisation.
I have so much pre decimal mint awaiting sorting, I don't know
if I am Arthur or Martha.

I wish I had that problem - mint in particular!

I wish too ))))))

I go 3 weeks in holidays, I will look at your lists soon as I'm back.
I'm a beginner, many common used, a few mint but who knows, stamp by
stamp maybe can we help us ;o)
--
ThibauT
Best regards from Vergèze, city of Perrier, France )
Old August 5th 04, 06:32 AM
Rodney

...........adding a bit of nonsense to your quip,
yet very serious stuff to the fly speckers

Take two copies of your 9d Oz Platypus

The 1938 p.14x13.5
The 1943 p.14x15

Both have the same Wmk (lets say Wmk11)

The early has the top of the crown pointing left
The latter has the top of the crown pointing right.

Has the crown been reversed?

Strange things that occupy the minds of supposedly intelligent beings