Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

Old March 12th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 11, 12:12 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
and Bob isn't even genuinely annoying.

Oh, yeah. It's really easy to tell that you aren't "genuinely
annoyed", that you're only doing an Oscar-winning _performance_ of
appearing to be, not only genuinely annoyed, but spittle-spraying,
seeing-red, _livid_ in your responses to him.

You should be on stage. In a line-up, maybe.

Old March 12th 07, 03:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 11, 5:17 pm, Some Guy
wrote:
seattle_bookseller wrote:
You are beyond pitiful. You redefine pathetic. Usenet... a dusty
mausoleum full of trolls and screw-balls. Forgotten by all but a few
shambling revenants who can't figure out how to use myspace...

Hi, Texas Bookseller! I guess you don't remember using the almost
identical phrase last year while getting your heinie handed to you in
the group:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c.../805b980801c90...

"And no one important
reads usenet anymore, in fact hardly anyone does AT ALL. Its a dusty
and forgotten mausoleum for trolls and screwballs.

--
texas_bookseller"

Whoopsie!

No, that's JASON CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka LUIS M. ARSUPIAL all over.

He's got so little imagination, and he's so reactive, that his
He's been telling people "Dream on, dream your sick and sad little
dreams" for over a decade. Evidently he finds this much more
impressive than anyone he's tried it on...

Ever see that t-shirt that says, "You could be replaced with a small
shell script"...? With Chris-py here, that's _true_.

Old March 12th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 11, 6:44 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
You are speaking to another stalker : one Simon D. Hill of Austin, TX
who lost his livejournal account called 'Negentropy' for stalking/
harassment. He is nothing more than David N. Schlesinger's real life
sock puppet, usually calling himself 'Bob Brown' here on usenet. Simon
works for IBM in Austin, TX and has a rather unsavory personal life
that I won't go into here, as I don't want to embarrass his wife who
is long suffering and put upon by Simon's various unethical antics.

What a boatload of crap, JASON CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka LUIS M.
ARSUPIAL. Why don't you tell people how you called up IBM in Austin to
attempt to get Mr. Hill fired, and got the advice from their Legal
department that if you tried it again, they'd press charges against
you...? Or how they asked Mr. Hill aftterwards whether he felt he
needed protection?

Seems as though _you're_ the stalker here. Anyone who doubts that can
get onto Google Groups and do a search for "Charla Williams" to see
how you stalked a woman you went out with for a month over a period of
_years_.

Yes, I know you'll deny it, blame her for _making_ you post those
messages and so on. But what makes you so special that you've got
multiple people all over the country attempting to "stalk" you? What
are the odds?

And why don't you tell people how many Livejournal accounts _you' ve_
had suspended? It's pushing two dozen from my count...

Or they can read all about it themselves at
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/ind...inct_Marsupial...

Old March 12th 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 11, 6:39 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
Did that on purpose, just to watch the Stalker Squadron limp in.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!

"Did it on purpose", huh?

Sure ya did. Your making an idiot of yourself for a few weeks here is
all part of your "Big Plan", is it?

Old March 12th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 11, 7:05 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
and the Schlesinger-bot chimes in... you can set your clock by its
predictable, machine like reference to its own pile of lies, libel and
stalker talk.

Yeah, everybody in the entire world is just clamoring to tell lies
about you.

Why would that be, JASON CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka LUIS M. ARSUPIAL...?

Old March 12th 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 11, 7:05 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

...libel...

Sue me, "dude", Call a lawyer. Press charges.

Bring it on.

Old March 12th 07, 05:45 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Some Guy

seattle_bookseller wrote:
Did that on purpose, just to watch the Stalker Squadron limp in. And
predictable you are, Simon D. Hill.

Uh, since you didn't quote in your reply, it's not clear to whom you're
responding. Is it me? If so, what makes you think I'm Simon Hill?
Old March 12th 07, 05:46 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Some Guy

my-wings wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...e=source&hl=en

"And no one important
reads usenet anymore, in fact hardly anyone does AT ALL. Its a dusty
and forgotten mausoleum for trolls and screwballs.

--
texas_bookseller"

Whoopsie!

How very cool! I absolute *LOVE* the idea of forensic linguistics. There's a
rather interesting book on that, by the way, called *Author Unknown: On the
Trail of Anonymous* by Don Foster.

Alice

Actually, I just remember it because I was one of the ones involved in
that thread--I believe he/she also used "shambling revenant" with regard
to me, Your Humble Narrator, then as well--and it provoked me to go
search Google. PING!
Old March 12th 07, 05:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Some Guy

seattle_bookseller wrote:
You are speaking to another stalker : one Simon D. Hill of Austin, TX
who lost his livejournal account called 'Negentropy' for stalking/
harassment. He is nothing more than David N. Schlesinger's real life
sock puppet, usually calling himself 'Bob Brown' here on usenet. Simon
works for IBM in Austin, TX and has a rather unsavory personal life
that I won't go into here, as I don't want to embarrass his wife who
is long suffering and put upon by Simon's various unethical antics.

Are you accusing me of being either Simon Hill or being from Austin, TX?
If so, what makes you think that?
Old March 12th 07, 05:49 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Some Guy

my-wings wrote:
"seattle_bookseller" wrote in message
oups.com...
You are speaking to another stalker : one Simon D. Hill of Austin, TX
who lost his livejournal account called 'Negentropy' for stalking/
harassment. He is nothing more than David N. Schlesinger's real life
sock puppet, usually calling himself 'Bob Brown' here on usenet. Simon
works for IBM in Austin, TX and has a rather unsavory personal life
that I won't go into here, as I don't want to embarrass his wife who
is long suffering and put upon by Simon's various unethical antics.

I thought you might be talking to me. Of course, I had to open up the entire
thread to see where this particular post fell within it to discern that.
Please follow Usenet convention and quote enough of the post you are
replying to so that a person who sees only your post and none of the
preceding ones will still know what the heck you are talking about.

Alice

I suspect even with quoting it'll be hard to figure out what he/she is
saying.