FOR SALE ... Stamp Collection ... see inside

Old October 22nd 03, 07:35 PM
Raygr

Default FOR SALE ... Stamp Collection ... see inside

STAMP COLLECTION ( AS ONE LOT )
Collection located in Australia

First Day Covers, Mints & Special Issues

Papua New Guinea Annual Stamp Set Albums (All Mint)
1 x 1986 - 1 x 1987 - 1 x 1989 - 2 x 1990

696 Papua New Guinea Stamps (All New or Mint)
circa 1965 - 1996 as singles, pairs and blocks of 4 with &w/o gutters

195 Papua New Guinea First Day Covers (All New or Mint)
circa 1965 - 1996

100 Papua New Guinea First Day Covers (All Good condition)
circa 1965 - 1979

165 Papua New Guinea Stamps in album (All New or Mint)
circa 1965 - 1996 as singles, pairs and blocks of 4 with &w/o gutters
plus 50 (New and Mint) Pacific Islands ... Nauru, Christmas & Virgin
plus 50 (New & Mint) assorted countries

270 Papua New Guinea Stamps in album (All New or Mint)
circa 1965 - 1996 as singles and pairs

700 Australia Stamps (Mostly Good, some Fair, some Mint, some post
marked)
circa 1917 - 1996 as singles, pairs and blocks

413 Assorted Mint Stamps (All recognised countries)
circa 1966 - 1996 as singles, pairs, blocks and FDCs

149 Australia Comm. Packs, Stamp Sets & First Day Covers (All Mint or
Good condition)
circa 1976 -

PLUS Circa 1966 - 1996

59 Pacific Islands FDC & Commemoratives (New, Good)
57 Canada FDC & Commemoratives (New, Good)
43 USA FDC & Commemoratives (New, Good)
90 World Assorted FDC & Commemoratives (New, Good)
26 Brazil FDC & Commemoratives (Mint)
24 Cocos Keeling FDC & Commemoratives (New, Good)
4 Nauru FDC (New, Good)
85 Norfolk & Pitcairn Island Sets (Mint)

1000 plus Papua New Guinea Duplicates (75 varieties) (used)

Purchase value exceeds AU$3000.
Will consider any reasonable offer.
Will ship anywhere in the world. AirMail and Insured.
an email contact and I will send details on how you can contact me.

Ray