O.T A new numismatist came in life this morning!

Old September 30th 03, 09:58 PM
gogu

Default O.T A new numismatist came in life this morning!

A new numismatist (at least I'll try my best...) came in life this morning!
He weights 3,2 Kgrs and is full of health like his mother!
I know that's OT but I just wanted to share my happiness with my friends:-)

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!

Old September 30th 03, 10:05 PM
Alan & Erin Williams

gogu wrote:

A new numismatist (at least I'll try my best...) came in life this morning!
He weights 3,2 Kgrs and is full of health like his mother!
I know that's OT but I just wanted to share my happiness with my friends:-)

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!
F.d.A

Congratulations! Mom and Dad!

Alan
'welcomes a new trading partner'
Old September 30th 03, 10:12 PM
gogu

? "Alan & Erin Williams" ?????? ??? ??????
gogu wrote:

A new numismatist (at least I'll try my best...) came in life this

morning!
He weights 3,2 Kgrs and is full of health like his mother!
I know that's OT but I just wanted to share my happiness with my

friends:-)

Congratulations! Mom and Dad!

Thanks buddy!
We've tried hard for many years and this child is a blessing from Heaven!

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!
F.d.A

Alan
'welcomes a new trading partner'

Hehehe:-)))
You'll probably trade with him the Greek euro commemoratives of the year
2021 or the Vatican ones (if his dad will make it to their mailing list
until then) :-)

BTW, yesterday it was announced that a new Greek coin (new design, I
suppose...) will be released next year and it will circulate all over
Europe. They didn't say what denomination it will be (1 euro, 2 euros,
etc)...

Old September 30th 03, 10:16 PM
Aram H. Haroutunian

gogu wrote:

A new numismatist (at least I'll try my best...) came in life this morning!
He weights 3,2 Kgrs and is full of health like his mother!
I know that's OT but I just wanted to share my happiness with my friends:-)

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!
F.d.A

Congratulations! And his name?
Aram.
Old September 30th 03, 10:35 PM
Yousri Ahmad

Congratulations! When he will start his own coin collection. :-)
--
Yousri Ahmad
ANA # R-210745

Old September 30th 03, 10:42 PM
JSTONE9352

Congratulations! When he will start his own coin collection. :-)
--

Give him a birth year proof set for starters
(when he is older of course)
Old September 30th 03, 10:54 PM
Davey

"gogu" wrote in message
A new numismatist (at least I'll try my best...) came in life this

morning!
He weights 3,2 Kgrs and is full of health like his mother!
I know that's OT but I just wanted to share my happiness with my

friends:-)

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!
F.d.A

Congratulation on you new bundle of joy!

Health & Happiness always
--
All the Best!
Davey

Old September 30th 03, 11:23 PM
John Carney

"gogu" wrote in message
A new numismatist (at least I'll try my best...) came in life this morning!
He weights 3,2 Kgrs and is full of health like his mother!
I know that's OT but I just wanted to share my happiness with my friends:-)

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!
F.d.A

Congratulations! You're in for the happiest (and sometimes most frustrating) years of your
life. Enjoy every minute and take a lot of pictures and video.

--
John

Visit the RCCers favorite coins web page
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jcarne...ns/rccers.html

Old September 30th 03, 11:26 PM
Jack Russell

A new numismatist (at least I'll try my best...) came in life this

morning!
He weights 3,2 Kgrs and is full of health like his mother!
I know that's OT but I just wanted to share my happiness with my

friends:-)

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!
F.d.A

Congratulations! I'm sure he/she will love playing with your gold coins ; )

Jack

Old September 30th 03, 11:29 PM
Art O'Connell

Congratulations, what wonderful news.

--
May God bless and protect you. And especially your new little one.

(Remove nojunk from email address)

Art

"gogu" wrote in message
A new numismatist (at least I'll try my best...) came in life this

morning!
He weights 3,2 Kgrs and is full of health like his mother!
I know that's OT but I just wanted to share my happiness with my

friends:-)

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!
F.d.A

---