FREE Playscale Stuff @ One Sixth Depot!

Old May 3rd 06, 09:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.dolls

Default FREE Playscale Stuff @ One Sixth Depot!

www.onesixthdepot.com
May 03, 2006
Greetings!
Recent Restocks:
a Bunch of Assault Weapons
101st Pathfinder Uniforms
Vietnam Tiger Striped BDU Sets
21C Axis Series III Sets

NEW STUFF:
100 PLUS New Headgear Items

MAY MONTHLY SPECIAL!
EVERY ORDER OVER $35.00
will receive a bag of FREE STUFF!
I have several dozen bags made up
Ranging from Grenade Decals to BOXED Figs
The bags will all be randomly chosen
(By my 1 1/2 year old daughter Khaiya!)

OVER 4000 DIFFERENT loose items await shipping!

The numbers in parentheses are IN STOCK numbers of UNIQUE items (4070)
- these may vary - as orders come in and items go out. I am adding
NEW ITEMS daily!

Please note: I now have OVER 300 Different Helmets, Hats, and Headgear
Items for your to peruse!

Gun Smithing Parts - Optics, etc (34)
Swords/Knives/Bayonets (235)
Ammo/Magazines/Clips (73)
Assault/Tactical Weapons (230)
Battle Rifles - Up to WWII (26)
Civilian Style Long Guns (8)
Pistols/Handguns/Holsters (134)
Black Powder Weapons (9)
Heavy Weapons - Support (81)
Grenades/Explosives (108)
Civilian Clothing (163)
Military Uniforms (208)
Military Insignia-Medals-Awards (72)
Specialty Clothing (35)
Boots/Shoes (130)
Belts/Suspenders (114)
Headgear (311)
Personal Gear (48)
Canteens & Mess Gear (97)
CHOW TIME! Food, Drink, and Dish (28)
Spirits - Alcoholic Beverages (48)
Bags/Duffles/Pouches (134)
Communications (50)
Tools & Misc Gear (83)
Vision Gear (55)
Nude Figures (80)
Body Parts - Hand sets (38)
Head Sculpts (105)
Other 1:6th Scale Items (155)
1:6th Custom Novelty Tee Shirts (33)
1:6th Custom Bumper Stickers (264)
1:6th Joe Buck$$ Custom Cash (210)
1:6th Custom Corner (177)
DID - Dragon In Dreams- (312)
Gameitoy - Callous Soldiers- (140)
ONE CENT SALE! Items (46)

Spotlight Item! AW296 AK-47 with Underfolding Stock

I am currently THEE ONLY 1:6th Scale dealer on the ENTIRE net that
offers:

"Customer Loyalty Discount"
The more you spend, the more you save!
Earn up to 25% off EVERY ORDER!

$5.00 FLAT RATE DOMESTIC SHIPPING!
Buy one piece; buy a hundred... $5.00 S&H
$10.00 FLAT RATE INTERNATIONAL...

FREE SHIPPING
On ALL ORDERS over $150.00 - both domestic AND International.

A ONE CENT SALE! Section...
PLEASE - Limit of FIVE (5) ONE CENT SALE items per order...
MIX AND MATCH - Thank you!

AND, a FREE Assault Manuals PLUS Sampler CD Rom
with EVERY One Sixth Depot first time buyer ORDER!

Thanks for looking!
I hope to hear from you soon!
www.onesixthdepot.com

New 24 Hour FREE XXX Adult & Sports+ Channel!! upotxT HDTV World! Baseball 0 January 18th 06 07:26 PM
Too Much Stuff In My House. Should I Really Do Anything About Collecting Junk? Mr. Richmond General 7 July 8th 04 01:49 AM
Free stuff Kevin Books 0 July 3rd 04 03:01 PM
FREE Coins and Stuff - A Contest for Coin Collectors USMintQuarters.com Coins 0 December 7th 03 01:54 PM
FREE Coins and Stuff - A Contest for Coin Collectors USMintQuarters.com Coins 0 November 16th 03 09:36 PM