My NEWP from the Alameda Coin Club show ...

Old June 26th 07, 08:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ken Barr

Default My NEWP from the Alameda Coin Club show ...

I wandered up to the Alamaeda (CA) Coin Club show this past
Sunday and actually picked up something for my personal
collection in addition to buying some swill for eBay resale.

http://www.kenbarr.com/GSHOS/NGC1959dfranklin.jpg

For those who have seen some of my other acquisitions
in this collecting sub-specialty, you'll probably see
why I bought this superb specimen quite quickly. Others
may have to take a more detailed gander to see what is
So Special About This Slab ...

http://www.kenbarr.com/GSHOS/NGC1959dfranklinclose.jpg

if your eyes need a little assistance ...

Enjoy!

--
Ken Barr Numismatics
P. O. Box 32541 website:
Old June 26th 07, 09:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
numist

On Jun 26, 2:53 am, Ken Barr wrote:
I wandered up to the Alamaeda (CA) Coin Club show this past
Sunday and actually picked up something for my personal
collection in addition to buying some swill for eBay resale.

http://www.kenbarr.com/GSHOS/NGC1959dfranklin.jpg

For those who have seen some of my other acquisitions
in this collecting sub-specialty, you'll probably see
why I bought this superb specimen quite quickly. Others
may have to take a more detailed gander to see what is
So Special About This Slab ...

http://www.kenbarr.com/GSHOS/NGC1959dfranklinclose.jpg

if your eyes need a little assistance ...

Enjoy!

--
Ken Barr Numismatics
P. O. Box 32541 website: http://www.kenbarr.com
San Jose, CA 95152 (souvenir cards, MPC, Hickey Bros tokens)
408-272-3247 Next show: Alameda CC, June 27 (tentative, no table)

Why, it seems to just simply age as time goes on...

Old June 26th 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
MJKolodziej

"numist" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

If it sits in that magical encasement will it eventually turn into a
Kennedy?
mk

Old June 26th 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
reality

On Jun 26, 12:53 am, Ken Barr wrote:
I wandered up to the Alamaeda (CA) Coin Club show this past
Sunday and actually picked up something for my personal
collection in addition to buying some swill for eBay resale.

http://www.kenbarr.com/GSHOS/NGC1959dfranklin.jpg

Please say that you didn't pay extra for that.

Old June 27th 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ken Barr

In article .com,
reality wrote:

On Jun 26, 12:53 am, Ken Barr wrote:
I wandered up to the Alamaeda (CA) Coin Club show this past
Sunday and actually picked up something for my personal
collection in addition to buying some swill for eBay resale.

http://www.kenbarr.com/GSHOS/NGC1959dfranklin.jpg

Please say that you didn't pay extra for that.

I paid twennybux for it ... and I didn't even look up
what a 1960/59-D Extremely Strong Overdate in 64FBL
wuz worth, so I don't know if I Got A Bargain, or
I Got Hozed ...

Old June 27th 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Tony Cooper

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:53:59 -0700, reality
wrote:

On Jun 26, 12:53 am, Ken Barr wrote:
I wandered up to the Alamaeda (CA) Coin Club show this past
Sunday and actually picked up something for my personal
collection in addition to buying some swill for eBay resale.

http://www.kenbarr.com/GSHOS/NGC1959dfranklin.jpg

Please say that you didn't pay extra for that.

If he did, I goofed. ANACs slabbed one of my $2.50 gold coins with
the wrong date shown. Silly me, I just returned it and had it
re-slabbed.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL
Old April 10th 13, 11:04 AM
Curoreton Curoreton is offline
Junior Member

hi ken,
when will be organize next coin club show??? how many coin you have?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Barr View Post
[...]

Locksmith Alameda

Last edited by Curoreton : April 10th 13 at 11:08 AM.