shoebox of - .10, .25, .50, 1.00

Old December 18th 12, 10:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF[_10_]

Default shoebox of - .10, .25, .50, 1.00

"sgt23" wrote in message

Good old Capitalism, screwing the next guy so he can drive a hummer,

pay for his wife's yearly tit job and afford him a vacation to some
country where pedophilia is legal. Most dealers care nothing about the
hobby, that is what I've learned from my twelve years as a collector.
Don't get me wrong their are a few who do, but they are far and in
between.

sgt23 - an idiot and damn proud of it!

Old December 18th 12, 10:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Dec 18, 3:11*pm, "RF" wrote:
"sgt23" *wrote in message

Good old Capitalism, screwing the next guy so he can drive a hummer,

pay for his wife's yearly tit job and afford him a vacation to some
country where pedophilia is legal. Most dealers care nothing about the
hobby, that is what I've learned from my twelve years as a collector.
Don't get me wrong their are a few who do, but they are far and in
between.

sgt23 - an idiot and @#!*% proud of it!

I am not impressed with the coin dealer crowd, but I know that only a
very few can afford big lifestyles. And many of the ones who can were
born to it.
Old December 18th 12, 10:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

Default Dan Fogelberg died?!?!?!?????

On Dec 18, 3:33*pm, oly wrote:
On Dec 18, 3:11*pm, "RF" wrote:

"sgt23" *wrote in message

Good old Capitalism, screwing the next guy so he can drive a hummer,

pay for his wife's yearly tit job and afford him a vacation to some
country where pedophilia is legal. Most dealers care nothing about the
hobby, that is what I've learned from my twelve years as a collector.
Don't get me wrong their are a few who do, but they are far and in
between.

sgt23 - an idiot and @#!*% proud of it!

I am not impressed with the coin dealer crowd, but I know that only a
very few can afford big lifestyles. *And many of the ones who can were
born to it.

Dan Fogelberg died five years ago yesterday (12/17/2012)???? He was
great!!!!!! Back in college, all the decent little dark haired
bitches from Skokie just loved his ass. Put a quarter in the jukebox,
punch a couple of Fogelberg tunes and go over and talk to them. Why
didn't they tell me????? What the hell was I drinking that year?????

oly
Old December 19th 12, 03:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Myron Pinchus

On 18-Dec-12 16:54, oly wrote:
On Dec 18, 3:33 pm, oly wrote:
On Dec 18, 3:11 pm, "RF" wrote:

"sgt23" wrote in message

Good old Capitalism, screwing the next guy so he can drive a hummer,

pay for his wife's yearly tit job and afford him a vacation to some
country where pedophilia is legal. Most dealers care nothing about the
hobby, that is what I've learned from my twelve years as a collector.
Don't get me wrong their are a few who do, but they are far and in
between.

sgt23 - an idiot and @#!*% proud of it!

I am not impressed with the coin dealer crowd, but I know that only a
very few can afford big lifestyles. And many of the ones who can were
born to it.

Dan Fogelberg died five years ago yesterday (12/17/2012)???? He was
great!!!!!!

Most homosexuals thought he was great. His music had the same effect as
amyl nitrate.

Back in college, all the decent little dark haired
bitches from Skokie just loved his ass.

They thought he was jewish.

Put a quarter in the jukebox, punch a couple of Fogelberg tunes and

go over and talk to them. Why
didn't they tell me?????

Because you had a bunch of guys cumming in your ears.

What the hell was I drinking that year?????

Semen.

Old December 19th 12, 04:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Dec 18, 8:23*pm, Myron Pinchus wrote:
On 18-Dec-12 16:54, oly wrote:

On Dec 18, 3:33 pm, oly wrote:
On Dec 18, 3:11 pm, "RF" wrote:

"sgt23" *wrote in message

Good old Capitalism, screwing the next guy so he can drive a hummer,

pay for his wife's yearly tit job and afford him a vacation to some
country where pedophilia is legal. Most dealers care nothing about the
hobby, that is what I've learned from my twelve years as a collector.
Don't get me wrong their are a few who do, but they are far and in
between.

sgt23 - an idiot and @#!*% proud of it!

I am not impressed with the coin dealer crowd, but I know that only a
very few can afford big lifestyles. *And many of the ones who can were
born to it.

Dan Fogelberg died five years ago yesterday (12/17/2012)???? *He was
great!!!!!!

Most homosexuals thought he was great. His music had the same effect as
amyl nitrate.

* Back in college, all the decent little dark haired

@#!*% from Skokie just loved his @#!*% .

They thought he was jewish.

* Put a quarter in the jukebox, punch a couple of Fogelberg tunes and
go over and talk to them. *Why

didn't they tell me?????

Because you had a bunch of guys cumming in your ears.

What the @#!*% was I drinking that year?????

Semen.- Hide quoted text -

Myron always sounds jewish to me (although indeed, I used to know a
great great Christian gentleman named Myron Olson who was a member of
the Illinois General Assembly from Dixon, back when my dad was a
member too), and of course everybody has heard the Jewish-Catholic
joke "Pinchus fuctus".

Can't imagine why I didn't know that Dan Fogelberg was dead. Five
years. Gee. Put on some Fogelberg and the little girls from Skokie
really really liked that.

oly