NEED SOME HELP!

Old June 27th 03, 07:21 AM
Susie Q

Default NEED SOME HELP!

All right everybody, I'm not big on singers but I want Christina
Aguilera's autograph and I know she's doing some concerts now but I'm
not really sure how to send fanmail via venue to a concert. So
like......I go to ticketmaster or use poll star and find the place she's
gonna be, how soon in advance do I send it? I'm afraid to be too early
or too late and how do I adress it? Do I just put the addy of the arena
she's gonna be singing at or do I need to do something special. I'd like
to get this request out soon so any advice you have would be gratly
appreciated.

Love,
Susie .

Old June 27th 03, 10:11 AM
JHNJB

So like.....

So like....If you check the archives of this newsgroup, you should be able to
find the answer to mailing via venue. It's one of the more popular topics in
the group that gets covered on atleast a bi-weekly basis.

Love,
JC ;-)
Old June 27th 03, 08:43 PM
Susie Q