Stop the Ground Zero Mosque -- Join us on FACEBOOK

Old August 22nd 10, 10:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Regnery Publications

Default Stop the Ground Zero Mosque -- Join us on FACEBOOK

President Obama is wrong AGAIN!

Last Friday evening at a White House dinner on the third night of Ramadan,
President Obama came out enthusiastically in support of building the Islamic
supremacist mega-mosque two blocks from Ground Zero.

On this issue, Obama stands with our enemies.

The very idea of a 15-story mega-mosque on that hallowed ground is indecent,
offensive, and outrageous.

The Anti-Defamation League stated that this is "not a question of rights,
but a question of what is right."

What is right is this: Ground Zero is a battlefield, and the Ground Zero
mosque is an insult to the memory of those killed by Islamic terrorists in
the 2001 attacks.

Help us protect and honor the memory of the nearly 3,000 people who perished
on 9/11. Let's keep our promise to "Never Forget."

Stop the Ground Zero Mosque -- Join us on FACEBOOK

http://www.facebook.com/humaneventsmedia

Old August 22nd 10, 03:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers[_2_]

Default The BS just never stops (was: Stop the Ground Zero Mosque -- Join us on FACEBOOK)

Regnery Publications wrote absolutely nothing worthy of quoting:

So now we have ostensibly the propaganda arm of a commercial publishing
house coming into a coin discussion group to spread venomous political
screed. Sales must not be so good these days, that you have to stoop to
this, eh?

And no, I will not be joining you on FACEBOOK, sorry.

James

Old August 22nd 10, 05:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
El Kabong

"Mr. Jaggers" wrote in message
Regnery Publications wrote absolutely nothing worthy of quoting:

Actually they had a few things right.

So now we have ostensibly the propaganda arm of a commercial publishing house
coming into a coin discussion group to spread venomous political screed.
Sales must not be so good these days, that you have to stoop to this, eh?

Hardly a screed. 66% of Americans believe building a mosque at Ground Zero is a
bad idea.

And no, I will not be joining you on FACEBOOK, sorry.

I'm sure they are crushed.

Old August 22nd 10, 05:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"El Kabong" wrote in message

"Mr. Jaggers" wrote in message
Regnery Publications wrote absolutely nothing worthy of quoting:

Actually they had a few things right.

Quite an endorsement.

So now we have ostensibly the propaganda arm of a commercial publishing
house coming into a coin discussion group to spread venomous political
screed. Sales must not be so good these days, that you have to stoop to
this, eh?

Hardly a screed. 66% of Americans believe building a mosque at Ground Zero
is a bad idea.

"....Obama stands with our ememies." "Ground Zero is a battlefield..."
"...a 15-story mega-mosque..." Sounds like slanted political screed to me.
Since when has "Ground Zero" been considered a battlefield? And by who?
The description of the building in question doesn't equate at all to a
"15-story mega-mosque". All radical jargon meant to arouse those who are
easily swayed by hearing the same buzzwords and hype over and over.

66% of Americans? You might check out the circumstances under which that
"survey" was conducted. Where was it conducted and who were the people
chosen to respond? Were they given any "background information" first?
Exactly how was the question phrased? Is that building really "at" Ground
Zero? Were the people asked if "five blocks away" would be acceptable?
When did the polster decide that he had enough responses?

Many of the same people who insist Omama is a Muslim probably were
criticizing him earlier for being a member of Rev. Wright's congregation.

Old August 22nd 10, 05:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Tony Cooper

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:13:44 -0400, "El Kabong" wrote:

"Mr. Jaggers" wrote in message
Regnery Publications wrote absolutely nothing worthy of quoting:

Actually they had a few things right.

So now we have ostensibly the propaganda arm of a commercial publishing house
coming into a coin discussion group to spread venomous political screed.
Sales must not be so good these days, that you have to stoop to this, eh?

Hardly a screed. 66% of Americans believe building a mosque at Ground Zero is a
bad idea.

The proposed building is not *at* Ground Zero. The location is two
blocks away from Ground Zero. "Ground Zero" is a specific location.

If the press releases simply said the building would be constructed in
Lower Manhattan, there would have been less resistance. Some would
object to a Mosque being built anywhere in Manhattan, but it's that
false association that makes people think that the building will be
built over the foundation of one of the towers that has caused the
furor.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old August 22nd 10, 06:14 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

How about re-building the Greek Orthodox church that WAS destroyed on
9/11? Makes more sense to me!
Old August 22nd 10, 06:19 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers[_2_]

Jud wrote:
How about re-building the Greek Orthodox church that WAS destroyed on
9/11? Makes more sense to me!

That'd be fine, if that's what the aggrieved congregants desire. The
decision is entirely in their hands. Talk to them. I don't know of anyone
on rcc who can do anything about it.

James

Old August 22nd 10, 06:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Provasek

On Aug 22, 11:45*am, "Bremick" wrote:

Many of the same people who insist Omama is a Muslim probably were
criticizing him earlier for being a member of Rev. Wright's congregation.

And how many times did Fox News and talk radio play a truncated clip
of
Rev. Wright when the full line was

God Damn America as long as she tries to act like she is God and she
is Supreme

Old August 22nd 10, 06:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Aug 22, 3:55*am, "Regnery Publications"
wrote:
[...]

One of the more remarkable things about the people regularly involved
in organized coin collecting functions in the United States is the
near 100% absence of obvious minorities.

oly
Old August 22nd 10, 06:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Provasek

On Aug 22, 12:14*pm, Jud wrote:
How about re-building the Greek Orthodox church that WAS destroyed on
9/11? Makes more sense to me!

St. Nicholas Church is perfectly free to rebuild on their original
location. The controversy appears to be that they want to build a
larger building that will be too large for that plot of land — and so
that means cutting a deal with the Port Authority which owns much of
the land at Ground Zero for a more suitable plot.

Not a penny of public money is going to Park51 (“Ground Zero Mosque”)
while the Port Authority apparently offered to spend $60 million to
help accommodate the church on its land.

Q: Peking Mosque TL General Discussion 4 September 21st 07 02:21 PM
Athens Muslims step up calls for a mosque gogu Coins 0 April 29th 06 12:26 PM
Athens Muslims step up calls for a mosque gogu Coins 0 April 28th 06 02:08 AM
Athens Muslims step up calls for a mosque [email protected] Coins 0 April 27th 06 12:04 AM
VENUE ?: THE MOSQUE (Now LANDMARK) in Richmond, VA - Anyone??? pe2 Autographs 0 September 11th 05 08:20 PM