Buy Gold, Obama wants to steal your 401(k)

Old August 12th 10, 07:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Richard L. Hall[_2_]

Default Buy Gold, Obama wants to steal your 401(k)

Oh! No! Just last week, I got a letter saying that Obama is going to
confiscate all my gold. So I sold the gold and purchased bonds. Now you're
telling me that Obama is going to take all my bonds so I should purchase
gold. What a dilemma to be in. I'm going around in circles.

--
Richard
http://coins.richlh.com/MyCoinLinks.htm

"GoldworthFinancial" wrote in message
401(k)/IRA Nationalization Quietly Moves Forward

"The U.S. Treasury and Labor Departments will ask for public comment as
soon
as next week on ways to promote the conversion of 401(k) savings and
Individual Retirement Accounts into annuities or other steady payment
streams, according to Assistant Labor Secretary Phyllis C. Borzi and
Deputy
Assistant Treasury Secretary Mark Iwry, who are spearheading the effort."

They want to "get" people to invest their 401k's and IRA's into annuities,
or likely into U.S. T-Bonds, which are in the biggest overvalued bubble
the
world has ever seen.

They are doing this because they will have $2 Trillion Dollars in bonds to
sell this year, and foreign buying is drying up. China doesn't want
them....
Do you?

Who's behind it?

The White House and a powerful network of Congressional activists, and The
highly-influential Ford and Rockefeller Foundations. They are engineering
new regulatory and tax-incentive. The purpose is to herd and ultimately
force Americans to convert their 40l(k)s and IRAs into government-directed
retirement accounts.

The 40l(k)/IRA de-privatization plan is the brain-child of Teresa
Ghilarducci (Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis - SCEPA), who is
funded by the Rockefeller Foundation.

The extreme tactics used to ram nationalized health care down the
country's
throat are a blueprint for what could be the biggest asset grab in
history.

This is exactly what took place in Argentina. Yes, Argentina was once a
powerful nation; the 3rd wealthiest nation until the 20th Century.

Another reason as to why our government needs to nationalize retirement
accounts...

Is reported by the New York Times, "This year, the system will pay out
more
in benefits than it receives in payroll taxes, this important threshold
was
not expected to cross until at least 2016, according to the Congressional
Budget Office." The trickle of red ink will soon become a flood under the
pressure of 78 million retiring Baby Boomers.... Less money going into the
system!

Who will you need to Trust in the Handling of your money?

The March 9 edition of Business Week notes that new federal regulations
designed to "promote the conversion of 401(k) savings and Individual
Retirement Accounts into annuities or other steady payment streams" would
help drive cash into government-controlled entities such as American
International Group (AIG), which was bailed out to the tune of $182.3
billion.

You Do Trust AIG.. right?

The Real Question Is..

Is there a safe haven for retirement accounts?

Tangible Gold & Silver.

http://www.goldworth.com/

Old August 12th 10, 09:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers[_2_]

Richard L. Hall wrote:
Oh! No! Just last week, I got a letter saying that Obama is going to
confiscate all my gold. So I sold the gold and purchased bonds. Now
you're telling me that Obama is going to take all my bonds so I
should purchase gold. What a dilemma to be in. I'm going around in
circles.

It's coming to get you...it's in your home state...it's outside your door...

James "Lights Out" the Creeper

Old August 12th 10, 12:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
amdeline olson

On Aug 12, 2:33*am, "Mr. Jaggers" wrote:
Richard L. Hall wrote:
Oh! No! Just last week, I got a letter saying that Obama is going to
confiscate all my gold. *So I sold the gold and purchased bonds. *Now
you're telling me that Obama is going to take all my bonds so I
should purchase gold. *What a dilemma to be in. *I'm going around in
circles.

It's coming to get you...it's in your home state...it's outside your door....

James "Lights Out" the Creeper

Just because they're coming to get you doesn't mean that you're
paranoid!

FWIW, I've read that one major nation state (Argentina) did indeed
confiscate all private retirement accounts within the last decade.
Perhaps there have been others.

oly

oly
Old August 12th 10, 12:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
amdeline olson

Richard L. Hall wrote:
Oh! No! Just last week, I got a letter saying that Obama is going to
confiscate all my gold. *So I sold the gold and purchased bonds. *Now
you're telling me that Obama is going to take all my bonds so I
should purchase gold. *What a dilemma to be in. *I'm going around in
circles.

It's coming to get you...it's in your home state...it's outside your door...

James "Lights Out" the Creeper

Just because they're coming to get you doesn't mean that you're
paranoid!

FWIW, I've read that one major nation state (Argentina) did indeed
confiscate all private retirement accounts within the last decade.
Perhaps there have been others.

oly

oly

I am sorry, I can't figure how the blundered name of "ma fille" keeps
getting on here!

oly
Old August 12th 10, 12:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers[_2_]

Richard L. Hall wrote:
[...]

Go into the account and change it, problem solved. Obviously someone
changed it before.

James the Technician

Old August 12th 10, 12:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers[_2_]

Mr. Jaggers wrote:
amdeline olson wrote:
On Aug 12, 5:15 am, amdeline olson wrote:
On Aug 12, 2:33 am, "Mr. Jaggers"
wrote:
Richard L. Hall wrote:
[...]

And you'd better change the email return real soon, or she'll start getting
emails from some of the more unsavory characters who lurk here. You
wouldn't believe some of the apcray that comes down the pipe here.

James the Assaulted but not Insulted

Old August 12th 10, 04:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

"Mr. Jaggers" wrote in message
Richard L. Hall wrote:
Oh! No! Just last week, I got a letter saying that Obama is going to
confiscate all my gold. So I sold the gold and purchased bonds. Now
you're telling me that Obama is going to take all my bonds so I
should purchase gold. What a dilemma to be in. I'm going around in
circles.

It's coming to get you...it's in your home state...it's outside your
door...

James "Lights Out" the Creeper

It's the Blob! No, wait, it's the Thing, transported from Antarctica.
Argh! It's undead zombies rising from the grave to get us. OMG, it's The
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

mazorj the Cinephile

Old August 12th 10, 04:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

Richard L. Hall wrote:
Oh! No! Just last week, I got a letter saying that Obama is going to
confiscate all my gold. So I sold the gold and purchased bonds. Now
you're telling me that Obama is going to take all my bonds so I
should purchase gold. What a dilemma to be in. I'm going around in
circles.

It's coming to get you...it's in your home state...it's outside your
door...

James "Lights Out" the Creeper

Just because they're coming to get you doesn't mean that you're
paranoid!

FWIW, I've read that one major nation state (Argentina) did indeed
confiscate all private retirement accounts within the last decade.
Perhaps there have been others.

oly
======================

oly, where have you been? Wake up! It's the North Korean model. First
they totally control the economy through fiscal and monetary fiats. Then
they steal everyone's savings by diktat. With the stroke of a pen last year
the North Korean dictators made everyone (presumably except themselves)
paupers - and that in a nation state where everyone already was a pauper by
world standards. Haven't you seen that pic where Obama has the North Korean
flag in the background? :-D

As a token gesture toward being on topic, why aren't there any posts here on
North Korean coins?

Old August 12th 10, 04:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers[_2_]

Richard L. Hall wrote:
[...]

Maybe because the last coins made for circulation in N. Korea came off the
presses in 1987. Since then, everything has been NCLT in silver and gold,
and collector commems in base metals, which could circulate, but don't. I
have no idea what actually does circulate there.

James the Chosen (how many here will see through that double entendre?)

Old August 12th 10, 07:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sterrys@ no.spam.sbcglobal.net

As long as you are calm in the morning. When I was there it was also frozen.