Silver Bullion & Coin Resource Website

Old August 31st 10, 08:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Clinne

Default Silver Bullion & Coin Resource Website

Silver Bullion World

I have put together a website for collectors of silver bullion and silver
collector coins, the site
has information on the mintage figures and all other relevent information
about each type of
silver bullion. This website was put together because of the lack of
information about silver
Bullion all on one site... Any feedback is welcome.

http://www.silverbullionworld.com/

Old September 1st 10, 01:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Peter[_6_]

On Aug 31, 3:58*pm, "Clinne" wrote:
Silver Bullion World

I have put together a website for collectors of silver bullion and silver
collector coins, the site
has information on the mintage figures and all other relevent information
about each type of
silver bullion. This website was put together because of the lack of
information about silver
Bullion all on one site... Any feedback is welcome.

http://www.silverbullionworld.com/

You identify the coin weight, but not the actual silver weight (a
significant difference for sterling or US coin silver). You do not
mention the thickness of the coin.

The Euro based non-circulating legal tender coins and some other
European coins (e.g., 1986 French 100 Franc Liberty coin) are not
included.
Old September 4th 10, 03:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Clinne

Hi Peter

Which coins are you talking about....? most of the coins on my site are
silver bullion 1oz coins
with the exception larger bullion types.... most bullion coins are .999
silver where as the british
britannia is.958 silver... and sterling which is .925 silver... the silver
contents are mentioned for
each type of bullion featured...

Old September 4th 10, 11:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Peter[_6_]

"Peter" wrote in message

On Aug 31, 3:58 pm, "Clinne" wrote:

Silver Bullion World

I have put together a website for collectors of silver bullion and silver
collector coins, the site
has information on the mintage figures and all other relevent information
about each type of
silver bullion. This website was put together because of the lack of
information about silver
Bullion all on one site... Any feedback is welcome.

http://www.silverbullionworld.com/

You identify the coin weight, but not the actual silver weight (a
significant difference for sterling or US coin silver). *You do not
mention the thickness of the coin.

The Euro based non-circulating legal tender coins and some other
European coins (e.g., 1986 French 100 Franc Liberty coin) are not
included.

Yes, that was the point of my comment. I mentioned a couple of
categories that I did not find, but consider bullion. There are a
number of Euro coins that were available at face value, but had silver
(e.g., the Dutch 5 & 10 Euro & some German coins). The 100 Franc coin
from 1986 is another. If you don't care to list them, it is OK, but
you asked for comments.
Old September 6th 10, 09:28 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Clinne

"Peter" wrote in message

On Aug 31, 3:58 pm, "Clinne" wrote:

[...]

True There are a few types of silver coinage like European Euros that I will
add to the site in time as coin collecting is such a big topic to write
about
I doubt I'll be able to cover everything just yet.. LOL..
Your comments are valid and appreciated Peter... I was looking at adding
the French 100 Franc silver coins to the site in the very near future...

Silver Bullion and coin reference site Clinne Coins 0 April 4th 10 08:47 PM
Silver Bullion Website clinne Coins 0 April 9th 09 01:57 AM
New personal finance resource website open Your-Personal-Finance.com Paper Money 0 February 27th 06 04:48 PM
New personal finance resource website open Your-Personal-Finance.com Paper Money 0 February 23rd 06 01:23 AM
New personal finance resource website open Your-Personal-Finance.com Paper Money 0 February 21st 06 06:06 PM