Name this european sticker / album set

Old October 17th 04, 05:56 PM
Scott

Default Name this european sticker / album set

Hi
Can anyone tell me the name of this sticker album / set from the UK
(possibly other countries as well);

It was a sci-fi horror story album with collectable stickers.

One of the stories contained a robot monster, the others include a
werewolf / vampire stories.

I remeber collecting the stickers in the mid to late seventies
(possibly as late as 81 / 82 but I think it was ealier) - I also
remember that the stickers were often odd shapes and had to be appiled
to blank details in the album (and were often a little difficult to
line up, despite a slight overlap between the sticker and the blank
shape in the album... and I seem to remeber collecting a panini
dinosaur album at around the same time.

Any suggestions as to the name of this collection?
regards
Scott

Old November 2nd 04, 08:26 PM
Scott

"Alberto Pazzaglia" wrote in message ...
DO you rmember if it was from a telefilm or a cartoon? Alberto, Italy

It was a painted set - It contained 3 or 4 separate stories all with a
standard horror twist at the end... I seem to remember one ending with
a group of teenagers trapped in a haunted house and classic style
monsters (vampire, wereworlf, something like frankensteins monster)
crashing in through the doors etc.

And I do remember a sc fi story with a robot (possibly a killer robot
killing everyone).

But the only thing I'm sure of is that it wasn't a licenced property
(or a very obscure one if it was) and some of the stickers were
strange shapes (ie they were numbered and on rectangular cards but die
cut in the centre so that the painted section peeled off and filled in
the gap in the sticker book). Oh and yes they were collectable - and I
never finished the book

regards

Scott