Re : I need all manuals for SEEBURG SPS160 !!! urgently ! can help me anyone ?

Old July 20th 05, 10:03 PM

Default Re : I need all manuals for SEEBURG SPS160 !!! urgently ! can help me anyone ?

Sorry, i donīt wonīt to shout ! Please sorry.

We have an Seeburg ESPS 160 at home - and the tormat scans twice but donīt take the vinyls and plays.
we havenīt got any manual - so i just had the idea - if anyone can send us this per Email from this group

I hope that anyone can help us - so that we can hear our vinyls again :-)

If anyone want to send me any manual :

My English is not perfect - i hope you understand me.

Thanks, Timo

Old July 20th 05, 10:07 PM

sorry - i donīt want to shout - im a newbie - please so sorry

If anyone can help me and can send me the manuals per Email ?

Very many THANKS - Itīs really urgent

Bye, Timo

Old July 20th 05, 11:45 PM
Ken Layton

Contact www.victoryglass.com and order Manual part number 60-3400 (That
is all the manuals sold as one package deal). They accept Visa,
Mastercard, and Discover credit cards.

Old July 21st 05, 01:23 AM
Juke Dude

Here's a link I think you'll find helpful.
Cheers, Steve.
http://home.pacbell.net/fmillera/troubleshoot.htm

Old July 25th 05, 04:47 PM
Ken Layton

Tony Miller is also the author of the Seeburg Gray & Black box book
which includes very large foldout schematics of these boxes.

Old March 17th 12, 01:01 AM
ReDcLoVeR ReDcLoVeR is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Hi, I am new to this forum site but I noticed that you own a Seeburg SPS160, I have one to and was considering selling it but after researching on the internet for a while I cannot find any others for a price reference. It works perfectly but some of the glass has a few stains, scratches (normal use) and one of the speakers has a slight hum that is barely noticeable. Can anyone help me by giving me a rough estimate for a fair price to ask? Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
ReDcLoVeR