Pack Breaks

Old December 13th 03, 09:36 PM
Scott Henrichs

Default Pack Breaks

So I figured to keep this group alive a little while longer, I'd post a
pack breakdown of the miscellaneous overpriced stuff I bought at the
card shop today, since we haven't had one of those for a while.

03 Bowman Draft Picks w/Chrome Baseball $3 : Bunch of RC's, Robinson
Cano Chrome RC, Rich Harden Blue Non-RC Refractor

03 Leaf R& S Football $4 : DeJuan Groce RC

04 NFL Prospects $8 : Nothing, base card Vick was the best
D-

03-04 UD Basketball $3 : Keith Van Horn Shooting Star game used warmup
shirt, feels like silk or something (FYI, this stuff has 1 per box SE
Die-Cut All Stars, remember those things? I guess its the 10th
anniversary)
A-

03 Playoff Honors Football Hobby $6 : Nothing

03 Topps Pristine Football Hobby $25 : Uncirculated Refractor Terrance
Newman 346/499, Duce Staley Gems Patch (blah), regular of Deuce
McAllister, Shaun Alexander, Marty Booker, Chris Simms Rare RC #'d
669/1499, Bryant Johnson regular RC, Tommy McDonald Autograph
B+ (good cards, but they better be for that price)

Old December 14th 03, 02:12 PM
MikeCouil

Those were some NASSSSSTY packs Scott Not near as bad as any of my pulls
though, which is why I dont even bother posting them anymore.

Mike
Old December 14th 03, 03:38 PM
Scott Henrichs

Hey, I'm just happy with any game jersey now a days the way my luck is,
even if it is a tool like Keith Van Horn.

I probably used up my luck for the month the other day when I bought a
pack of 03 UD Baseball from a retail store and pulled only my 3rd jersey
card ever from a retail store (probably cause they're all searched and
thrown on eBay as "guarenteed packs"), a Gold Randy Johnson #'d to 100.