"Be for Bush" Stamp Contest

Old August 31st 05, 05:01 PM
Don

Default "Be for Bush" Stamp Contest

While surfing around, I came across the winners of the "Be for Bush"
stamp design contest. For more on B4B and how you can thank a wounded
soldier, sailor, airman or Marine, go to
http://www.stampcollectingroundup.blogspot.com.

Old September 1st 05, 01:44 PM
Roger Smith

"Don" wrote in message
ups.com...
While surfing around, I came across the winners of the "Be for Bush"
stamp design contest. For more on B4B and how you can thank a wounded
soldier, sailor, airman or Marine, go to
http://www.stampcollectingroundup.blogspot.com.

Why should a stamp that would be produced allegedly for a charitable purpose
contain an image of the most evil person on Earth?

Regards, Roger

Old September 1st 05, 04:14 PM
Rodney

Tough call Roger.
There are a few fellows jockeying for that title at the moment.
It's about time we turned the running of the planet over to the ladies.

Old September 1st 05, 04:34 PM
Dave Hinz

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 12:44:52 GMT, Roger Smith wrote:

"Don" wrote in message
ups.com...
While surfing around, I came across the winners of the "Be for Bush"
stamp design contest. For more on B4B and how you can thank a wounded
soldier, sailor, airman or Marine, go to
http://www.stampcollectingroundup.blogspot.com.

Why should a stamp that would be produced allegedly for a charitable purpose
contain an image of the most evil person on Earth?

If you think Bush is the most evil person on earth, you haven't been
paying attention.

Old September 1st 05, 05:15 PM
John Mycroft

Great stamp! Captures his incompetent "What the hell have I got us into"
expression to perfection. Can't wait to spit on the back of one.

--
Cheers - John Mycroft
coryton_at_cobbsmill_dot_com

Old September 1st 05, 05:40 PM
Roger Smith

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 12:44:52 GMT, Roger Smith
wrote:

"Don" wrote in message
ups.com...
While surfing around, I came across the winners of the "Be for Bush"
stamp design contest. For more on B4B and how you can thank a wounded
soldier, sailor, airman or Marine, go to
http://www.stampcollectingroundup.blogspot.com.

Why should a stamp that would be produced allegedly for a charitable
purpose
contain an image of the most evil person on Earth?

If you think Bush is the most evil person on earth, you haven't been
paying attention.

As always in these matters, Dave, it is very much a matter of opinion.

Regards, Roger

Old September 1st 05, 06:27 PM
Dave Hinz

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 16:40:02 GMT, Roger Smith wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

If you think Bush is the most evil person on earth, you haven't been
paying attention.

As always in these matters, Dave, it is very much a matter of opinion.

Perhaps, but even if he is guilty of all the things he's been accused
of, he's _still_ not on the top-ten list for even the past century.
Old September 1st 05, 07:28 PM
Roger Smith

wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

If you think Bush is the most evil person on earth, you haven't been
paying attention.

As always in these matters, Dave, it is very much a matter of opinion.

Perhaps, but even if he is guilty of all the things he's been accused
of, he's _still_ not on the top-ten list for even the past century.

Dave, I think that we are talking of the present generation but people will
rightly complain if this correspondence continues.

Regards, Roger

Regards, Roger