"Greek Suite"

Old May 26th 04, 04:04 PM
Mette

Default "Greek Suite"

"The Greek Suite", containing three pages from the main Greek art periods
(archaic, classic, and hellenistic periods) is now completed and online.

http://www.arthistos.frac.dk/frame_L...reeceHomer.htm

As I have been able to add some more stamps to the hellenistic period, the
link given in my post yesterday has changed.
I hope you will enjoy these beautiful stamps in their context :-)
--
Ann Mette Heindorff (Mette)
return address invalid -- contact me through