N.J. governor signs gay civil unions law

Old December 21st 06, 09:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
The Bobino

Default N.J. governor signs gay civil unions law

"We must recognize that many gay and lesbian couples in New Jersey are
in committed relationships and deserve the same benefits and rights as
every other family in this state," Gov. Jon S. Corzine said in signing
the legislation.

Governor Corzine then put his arm around his sheep and announced they
would wed "as soon as the bigots in the legislature stop their hatred
of bestiality."

Old December 21st 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Sam

Default Off topic crap from Bobino

Hurry and find that other link I posted for you... you need help.

Old December 21st 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
michael adams

"The Bobino" wrote in message
ups.com...

"We must recognize that many gay and lesbian couples in New Jersey are
in committed relationships and deserve the same benefits and rights as
every other family in this state," Gov. Jon S. Corzine said in signing
the legislation.

Governor Corzine then put his arm around his sheep and announced they
would wed "as soon as the bigots in the legislature stop their hatred
of bestiality."

That one isn't going to work either, Finnon.

You're not going to get any gays or lesbians coming out on Usenet,
just so as to be able to slag you off.

You should go back on the tablets, if you ask me.

michael adams

Old December 21st 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
michael adams

"Sam" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hurry and find that other link I posted for you... you need help.

Can't you ask him a question about any Hardy Boys books ?

Nobody does any more, and he gets lonely otherwise.

I would, but we don't get many in the UK.

michael adams

Old December 21st 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
The Bobino

Sam wrote:
Hurry and find that other link I posted for you... you need help.

Here's a link for you Sammy-boy:
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Now then, we are all still waiting for you to tell us how easy it is to
get eBay to remove a "revenge" negative feedback.
What's that Sammy-boy? You admit you're full of **** and don't know
what the **** you're talking about?
Well, well, admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

Old December 21st 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Sam

michael adams wrote:

Can't you ask him a question about any Hardy Boys books ?

Nobody does any more, and he gets lonely otherwise.

I would, but we don't get many in the UK.

Michael,
I would but the last one I read I was about 10 or 11 (yes, I read
all of them up til then) but I discovered Dickens and Twain about then
(back in the early 60's). I then bought all of them I didn't already
have when my son was 9 or 10 so that he could enjoy them - yes, I did
enjoy them when I was a kid... but that was over 40 years ago.

But I do read most of Bobino's posts. It's like a car wreck. One
knows one shouldn't, but when I do I find that sometimes I cannot help
but comment...maybe I should see a shrink about my compulsions?
Regardless, it gives him a chance to call me some more names and that
must make him happy... maybe it's a mitzvah? Shalom and Merry
Christmas!

Old December 21st 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
The Bobino

In a brilliant burst of self-realization Sam wondered:
..maybe I should see a shrink about my compulsions?

I couldn't have said it better, mitzvah boy!

Old December 21st 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
michael adams

"Sam" wrote in message
ups.com...

michael adams wrote:

[...]

He's not all bad -

quote

My name is Bob Finnan, I own a mansion and a yacht.

I'm an avid reader and collector of juvenile series books and
adult mysteries.

When not busy working on my web sites or riding my string of poloponies,
I volunteer at the local animal shelter and take care of my ever-growing
clowder of "special needs" cats.

I'm the webmaster of several juvenile series book and other popular
culture web sites.

/quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fwdixon

Oh and not forgetting

" This user is a native speaker of English "

There's a photo of him at a book-fair knocking around on the web
somewhere, but I can't seem to find it right now.

Anyway, Happy Midwinter Festival, or whatever.

michael adams

Old December 21st 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
michael adams

"C. Morgan" wrote in message
.. .
I volunteer at the local animal shelter and take care of my ever-growing
clowder of "special needs" cats.

heh heh....the only special need that cats have is the need to be blown
apart with my trusty scatter gun

A cat troll !

My oh my, how original !

Did you think that up all by yourself ?

michael adams

Old December 21st 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Sam

The Bobino wrote:
Sam wrote:
Hurry and find that other link I posted for you... you need help.

Here's a link for you Sammy-boy:
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Now then, we are all still waiting for you to tell us how easy it is to
get eBay to remove a "revenge" negative feedback.
What's that Sammy-boy? You admit you're full of **** and don't know
what the **** you're talking about?
Well, well, admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

Hey ho, Bobsterino.... you little wanko, you

If you had looked, I replied yesterday giving you a link that one can
use to get rid of revenge negative feedback. And, as I iterated there,
I never said it was easy to do ... you inferred that in your ignorance.

At least I got some more name calling out of you...even a **** and ****
(great vocabulary). The Hardy Boys would be so ashamed of you! Tsk
tsk.

Have a great Winter's Solstice