Cat turd found more intelligent than Mark Gordon

Old March 10th 05, 01:24 PM
FeLiX

Default Cat turd found more intelligent than Mark Gordon

Scientific examination has disclosed that even the lowliest cat turd is more
intelligent and witty that Mark Gordon (aka GordLack Books, AlamoCityComics).
Anecdotal evidence indicate it also has a more pleasing aroma and is better
looking to boot!

Old March 11th 05, 02:17 AM
GordLack Books

That should read..."and witty THAN Mark Gordon..."

Also your last sentence should read: "Anecdotal evidence INDICATES...."
that is plural.

To further dissect your post...I have two cats and their turd is not
THAT intelligent....witty maybe...but not intelligent.

Felix...at least I'm not an anonymous Troll who spends waaaayyyy too
much time on the Everquest group. You seem to be a girl who has no
life, lives in the basement at Aunt Clara's, unemployed and sleeps late
after staying up all night long on usenet.

Doesn't say much for this group when I'm the only person who RULES the
postings!

I RULE!

Keep the posts coming guys. Gotta luv it!

Old March 11th 05, 02:28 AM
GordLack Books

Hey Felix...you still reside at:
731 Rucker Ave.