Wurlitzer Zodiac Jukebox

Old April 28th 11, 06:17 AM
The Jukebox Junkie The Jukebox Junkie is offline
Junior Member

Default Wurlitzer Zodiac Jukebox

Picked up a Zodiac a couple of years ago. Finally got it working after I replaced a defective cancel solenoid. Several of the selection pins were bent and had to be straightened out. A few other misc issues. I have several AMI jukeboxes so I am really looking to sell the Zodiac. If you are interested let me know and I can send pictures, etc. The box has very low mileage on it, less than 4000 plays on the counter. Came from Las Vegas, NV.
Old April 28th 11, 12:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
kreed

--
The Jukebox Junkie

If that count is correct, they probably never came close to even
earning the purchase price back.

Old April 30th 11, 02:50 AM
The Jukebox Junkie The Jukebox Junkie is offline
Junior Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreed View Post
wrote:
Picked up a Zodiac a couple of years ago. Finally got it working after I
replaced a defective cancel solenoid. Several of the selection pins were
bent and had to be straightened out. A few other misc issues. I have
several AMI jukeboxes so I am really looking to sell the Zodiac. If you
are interested let me know and I can send pictures, etc. The box has
very low mileage on it, less than 4000 plays on the counter. Came from
Las Vegas, NV.

--
The Jukebox Junkie

If that count is correct, they probably never came close to even
earning the purchase price back.

The box was almost like new when I picked it up. I was surprised that it was in such good condition. Right now I just need to clean it up as it has sat in my garage for a couple of years waiting for me to get inspired to fix it. I also have the original service manuals for it. I think what happened is that the reset hammer on the reset coil got stuck down and it bent some pins before it broke off. I found part of it laying in the bottom of the box.
Old October 5th 11, 10:36 PM
Bob Raney Bob Raney is offline
Member

Location: Southern Ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jukebox Junkie View Post
Picked up a Zodiac a couple of years ago. Finally got it working after I replaced a defective cancel solenoid. Several of the selection pins were bent and had to be straightened out. A few other misc issues. I have several AMI jukeboxes so I am really looking to sell the Zodiac. If you are interested let me know and I can send pictures, etc. The box has very low mileage on it, less than 4000 plays on the counter. Came from Las Vegas, NV.
Sorry, but no one seems to want these jukeboxes. There has been one advertised on Craigslist here in the Inland Empire (Los Angeles area) for $65 in working condition and still no takers. Am advised that these constantly jam and thus any model from 3200 thru 3600 are bad news. Wurlitzer went back to their original mechanisms before going to these 3200 - 3600 on all models after the 3600. Doesn't this tell you something! Good luck.

Need help with my wurlitzer jukebox in TN [email protected] Juke Boxes 2 November 13th 07 07:29 PM
Wurlitzer 2000 Jukebox tom Juke Boxes 4 February 17th 07 03:17 PM
Needed: Download site for Wurlitzer 3500 Zodiac SCHEMATIC Al Last Juke Boxes 3 June 9th 06 08:46 PM
How to install arm on Wurlitzer 3500 Zodiac Kevin Rhinehart Juke Boxes 1 October 29th 05 09:47 AM
Wurlitzer jukebox on Ebay chevycoupe Juke Boxes 1 September 2nd 05 10:10 PM