[FS} Odometer Rollover bundle of Twos

Old August 22nd 05, 08:18 PM
shreadvector

Default [FS} Odometer Rollover bundle of Twos

I just picked up a BEP bundle of Twos with serial number I55979001A on
the lead note and bar coded label. Since the BEP usually removes the
last two notes of these bundles, I would expect to see I58979999A and
I58980000A removed and replaced with star notes.

Before I list this on eBay, I figure I will give folks a shot at making
a direct offer to buy them from me. If you're interested send me an
email and offer. Assume a shipping cost (including insurance) of $22.
If using PayPal be aware that it costs me 3.5% to accept all payments
(other than eCheck) and you will need to use a PayPal confirmed
shipping address.

-Fred Shecter

Old August 22nd 05, 08:22 PM
shreadvector

Typo on the assumed to be replaced notes corrected below:

I just picked up a BEP bundle of Twos with serial number I55979001A on
the lead note and bar coded label. Since the BEP usually removes the
last two notes of these bundles, I would expect to see I55979999A and
I55980000A removed and replaced with star notes.