Asking for pics

Old May 26th 04, 05:08 PM
note.boy

Default Asking for pics

I asked an ebay seller for close up pics of the note they were selling,
they sent three of 7.5 meg EACH, a total of 22.5 meg, they must have
scanned at 1,200 dpi!

I'm on dial up and it took forever to download. Billy
Old May 26th 04, 06:53 PM
Scottishmoney

Would have taken me about half a minute at that rate. I had to use a dialup
connection when I was out west last month, drove me up the wall.

Dave

--

Tir nam Beann, nan Gleann, s'nan Gaisgeach - Saor Alba A-Nis!
"note.boy" wrote in message
I asked an ebay seller for close up pics of the note they were selling,
they sent three of 7.5 meg EACH, a total of 22.5 meg, they must have
scanned at 1,200 dpi!

I'm on dial up and it took forever to download. Billy

---

Old May 26th 04, 07:14 PM
note.boy

I could have broadband but I would have to buy a new computer, that
would mean having to open the sporran! Billy

Old May 26th 04, 07:29 PM
Scottishmoney

I have broadband on an 8 year old computer. It is so old now I cannot buy
new software for it, since everything takes XP instead of 98.

Dave