cd100e rowe problem not reading

Old July 1st 10, 10:00 PM
michael dean michael dean is offline
Junior Member

Smile cd100e rowe problem not reading

Hi, I took out my cd player to clean it. its not been used in 3 month.
I forgot which wires to go so i got a board error on the mech. so i turn it off. got my manual out. i did hook up wrong.so i hook it up right and the cd player doesnt do anything. i can pick a song and the arm can put the cd on the cd player and the cd doecnt spin.it sits there about 4 seconds and goes back to the slot. i had the cd player check out and install into another jukebox and works great. i did clear codes and did and default still nothing.pleaase help.
Old July 2nd 10, 10:00 AM
Alan Hood Alan Hood is offline
Senior Member

Location: Sheffield UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael dean View Post
Hi, I took out my cd player to clean it. its not been used in 3 month.
I forgot which wires to go so i got a board error on the mech. so i turn it off. got my manual out. i did hook up wrong.so i hook it up right and the cd player doesnt do anything. i can pick a song and the arm can put the cd on the cd player and the cd doecnt spin.it sits there about 4 seconds and goes back to the slot. i had the cd player check out and install into another jukebox and works great. i did clear codes and did and default still nothing.pleaase help.
Hi Michael,

What is the error codes that are on the CCC?
Can you let us know how you connected it up incorrectly so we can access what the problem is.
Have you checked all the circuit breakers on the power supply and if it has an older type mechanism (carousel) fitted it may have a breaker on the CD mounting plate (this was fitted on the earlier CDM3 lasers).

Regards
Alan Hood
ami-man
UK
Old July 4th 10, 10:39 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
kreed

Default cd100e rowe problem not reading

--
michael dean

If it is a ROWE with a CDM 12, you probably put the ribbon connector
on backwards.
Note that smoke can come out of the mech controller when you do this.
No damage happened if turned off fast enough
but if not, then something obviously burns out.

If this is the case, try the mech control board in another juke, and
see if it works.
If not, then you will have to have it repaired or buy a replacement.

look for and burnt parts and replace.
Old July 5th 10, 12:45 AM
michael dean michael dean is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreed View Post
wrote:
[...]

I got the mec board in and it works great. Thanks for all who help.