23,500 Postcards~Now open for bidding on Playles!

Old October 5th 04, 05:15 PM
Ron Playle

Default 23,500 Postcards~Now open for bidding on Playles!

NOW OPEN FOR BIDDING! ALL NEW LISTINGS!
Another HUGE Postcard Auction from Ron & Linda Playle! Over 23,500
Postcards, divided into 4,950 lots, are being auctioned. This is the
second of several auctions from a HUGE estate of over 130,000
postcards! Go to http://www.playle.com/dealers/PLAYLE/

We don't have a shop, or accept wantlists-we sell ONLY by Auction on
our website. This gives YOU the chance to buy postcards in our online
auction that have not been picked over.

Some of the postcards in this estate: Lots of Real Photos-U.S. States,
and foreign countries; thousands of U.S. and International Views-from
early 1900s to chromes; lots of good Greeting/Holiday Postcards
including Halloween, Santas, Children, St Patrick's Day, Valentine's
Day, and other Holidays; Transportation; Topics and Subjects of all
kinds. (See below for a more complete listing).

The lots are scheduled to close in numerical sequence every 12 seconds
from 9:00 AM to 5:15 PM Central Daylight Time on Saturday Oct 16, and
9:00 AM to 5:15 PM CDT on Sunday, Oct 17, 2004. There will be no
offline bidding - all bidding will be online on our web site only. NO
HIDDEN RESERVES, NO BUYER'S COMMISSION!

While visiting our web site, you can also browse over 95,000 other
postcard lots at auction from sellers around-the-world. Go to
http://www.playle.com/browse.html

Regards,
Ron Playle
Playle's Online Auctions

Over 23,500 postcards broken down into lots:

Animals(65)
Artist Signed(30)
Children(73)
Famous people(22)
Greetings(304)
Ladies(37)
Large Lots(12)
Military/propaganda(68)
Novelties(88)
Nudes/Risque(1)
Publishers(29)
Real Photos(710)
Roadside(29)
Sports(57)

Topicals/Categories(906)

Advert linen/chrome(6)
Advertising Vintage(4)
Angels(3)
Art(16)
Blacks(4)
Bridges(11)
Churches(7)
Comics/Humor(43)
Court Houses(6)
Cowboys/West(3)
Ethnic/Costumes(8)
Exaggerations(6)
Expo/fair/amusement(33)
Fantasy(14)
Fire/Police(6)
Flowers/Floral(84)
Folders(1)
Grabbags(151)
Hospitals(2)
Hotels(111)
Hunting/Fishing(4)
Indians(29)
Interiors(4)
Judaica(2)
Large Letter(16)
Libraries(1)
Light Houses(4)
Maps(9)
Motels(113)
Music/Instruments(15)
Patriotics(12)
Philatelic/Cancels(17)
Post Offices(3)
Presidents/Political(12)
Religious(10)
Restaurants(127)
Romance/Lovers(3)
Street Scenes(17)
Other or Mixed(8)

Transportation(264)

U.S. Views(2739)
Alabama(66)
Alaska(75)
Arizona(100)
Arkansas(30)
California(306)
Colorado(137)
Connecticut(78)
Delaware(1)
District of Columbia(11)
Florida(294)
Georgia(55)
Hawaii(20)
Idaho(9)
Illinois(167)
Indiana(226)
Iowa(70)
Kansas(24)
Kentucky(108)
Louisiana(58)
Maine(80)
Maryland(6)
Massachusetts(207)
Michigan(90)
Minnesota(11)
Mississippi(6)
Missouri(25)
Montana(11)
Nebraska(7)
Nevada(8)
New Hampshire(4)
New Jersey(6)
New Mexico(6)
New York City(25)
New York State(17)
North Carolina(8)
North Dakota(4)
Ohio(214)
Oklahoma(4)
Oregon(13)
Pennsylvania(27)
South Carolina(4)
South Dakota(6)
Tennessee(27)
Texas(12)
Utah(8)
Vermont(5)
Virginia(12)
Washington(38)
West Virginia(12)
Wisconsin(37)
Wyoming(8)
Cities/States Mixed(4)

Views-Canada(107)

Views-World(1273)
Africa(41)
Asia(104)
Australia/New Zeal(9)
Caribbean(8)
Central/S. America(52)
Europe (not listed)(105)
France(252)
Germany(130)
Italy(101)
Japan(4)
Mexico(47)
Russia(9)
Scandinavia(101)
Spain/Portugal(69)
Switzerland(105)
United Kingdom(133)
Mixed or Unlisted(54)

Misc. Other Postcards(9)
Old October 6th 04, 10:30 PM
Marios Theodossiou

EzStamp Now available on DVD ! Over 115,000 color Images !

For a limited time only, we are providing ALL 7 EzStamp CD's on
one DVD for one low price. Another first for SoftPro !
The DVD contains 115 databases with over 185,000 unique stamp
entries by Scott # PLUS over 115,000 color Images !
This is the latest version of EzStamp ( v7.60e ) and includes all
the data that is available on our 7 different CD's .
The DVD cost is $199.99 US - a savings of $120 over the regular cost
of the CD's plus $5 s/h.
Order your copy today. Limited time offer.

http://www.ezstamp.com
--
Developers of EzStamp, AlbumGen & EzGrader & PCVU

Email: OR OR
Websites:
http://www.ezstamp.com
http://www.stamptools.com