Knights of Malta 30 Tari

Old March 16th 09, 11:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
John Gatt

Default Knights of Malta 30 Tari

G'day,

I am studying the dies used to mint the Knights of Malta 30 Tari coins. They
were minted by Grand Masters Pinto, De Rohan and Hompecsh in 13 dates (Pinto
1756, 1757,1758,1759,1761 and 1768. De Rohan 1777, 1779,1781,1789,1790 and
1795. Hompecsh 1798)

I have collected many photos/scans over the past 10 years manly from
Catalogues, Auctions and the internet. But there must be many more out there
in private collection. If you have any of these coins I would be please to
receive a scan of your coins. Please if you have any 1756 or 1757 coins
remember there are a few different edges, I would like a description of the
edge also.

If you would like to see my study you can view my WORK IN PROGRESS on my web
page http://coins.mos.net.au/firstpage.htm

Old March 17th 09, 02:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Mar 16, 6:07*pm, "John Gatt" wrote:
G'day,

I am studying the dies used to mint the Knights of Malta 30 Tari coins. They
were minted by Grand Masters Pinto, De Rohan and Hompecsh in 13 dates (Pinto
1756, 1757,1758,1759,1761 and 1768. De Rohan 1777, 1779,1781,1789,
I have collected many photos/scans over the past 10 years manly from
Catalogues, Auctions and the internet. But there must be many more out there
in private collection. If you have any of these coins I would be please to
receive a scan of your coins. Please if you have any 1756 or 1757 coins
remember there are a few different edges, I would like a description of the
edge also.

If you would like to see my study you can view my WORK IN PROGRESS on my web
pagehttp://coins.mos.net.au/firstpage.htm

Your web page is very nicely done, very interesting.

oly

Malta stamps jones Marketplace 0 November 3rd 08 01:15 AM
Malta - Two Currencies Blair (TC) General Discussion 1 January 2nd 08 09:49 PM
FA: Malta Stampmanbrian Marketplace 0 April 21st 04 07:59 AM
Knights of Malta question Jason Ditz Coins 6 October 6th 03 09:54 AM
Malta new issues Tony Vella General Discussion 0 August 11th 03 03:07 AM