Germany to arrest Holocaust Denier!

Old February 28th 09, 12:21 PM posted to alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,rec.collecting.coins,alt.music.white-power
Bent Attorney Esq.

Default Germany to arrest Holocaust Denier!

On Feb 27, 11:39*pm, "B. Cramer" wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 27, 7:57 pm, "mazorj" wrote:

"RWF" wrote in message

"B. Cramer" wrote in message
I hope the bloody krauts throw the book at the bloody mackerel
snapper. OY!

And free speech slowly staggers to its grave.
But let's not talk about Zionist hate crimes against the
Palestinians!

The fact that you still are allowed to post in public places is proof
positive that the First Amendment is alive and well
If you mean USENET, yes. *But it doesn't mean the ZioNazis
aren't working on it.

Dead right.

Holmanstein has stated that Interpol have been made aware of my posts. All
based on his lie that I contacted his employer.

Holo actually squealed on you to Interpol? How flippin' pathetic and
punk ass of him.

It would surprise me to learn it was one of the sheenies who wrote his
employer (if it happened at all) to drop me in the ****.

They're pretty good at creating fantasy.

The fact that any public figure (if you can
find one willing to risk it) even questioning anything Holocaust™
brings official condemnation, character assassination & loss
of livelihood/career in this country now, shows what bowing
to the ZioTurdery is doing to America. *The turds have already
turned much of Europe into a fascist envionment, where they
are not to be criticized or questioned, else face criminal
prosecution.
and its protections extend down even unto our most offensive global
village
idiots.

Most people find Israel and its hate crimes, illegal occupation,
genocidal
practices against the native peoples rather offensive, turd.

Old February 28th 09, 12:31 PM posted to alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,rec.collecting.coins,alt.music.white-power
B. Cramer

wrote in message

On Feb 27, 7:57 pm, "mazorj" wrote:

"RWF" wrote in message

"B. Cramer" wrote in message
I hope the bloody krauts throw the book at the bloody mackerel
snapper. OY!

And free speech slowly staggers to its grave.
But let's not talk about Zionist hate crimes against the
Palestinians!

The fact that you still are allowed to post in public places is proof
positive that the First Amendment is alive and well
If you mean USENET, yes. But it doesn't mean the ZioNazis
aren't working on it.

Dead right.

Holmanstein has stated that Interpol have been made aware of my posts. All
based on his lie that I contacted his employer.

Holo actually squealed on you to Interpol?

So he says.

How flippin' pathetic and
punk ass of him.

How goddamned paranoid they are.

Old February 28th 09, 02:12 PM posted to alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,rec.collecting.coins,alt.music.white-power
Truthseeker

It suggest to me Germany is run by the Jews.
Kurt Knoll.

"B. Cramer" wrote in message

"mazorj" wrote in message

"RWF" wrote in message

"B. Cramer" wrote in message
I hope the bloody krauts throw the book at the bloody mackerel
snapper. OY!

And free speech slowly staggers to its grave.
But let's not talk about Zionist hate crimes against the Palestinians!

The fact that you still are allowed to post in public places is proof
positive that the First Amendment is alive and well and its protections
extend down even unto our most offensive global village idiots.

For how much longer?

The yids are working harder and harder at moving people to Germany to face
Holocaust(tm) denial charges, even though they've never set foot in the
place.

What does that suggest to you?

Old February 28th 09, 02:53 PM posted to alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,rec.collecting.coins,alt.music.white-power
[email protected]

On Feb 27, 11:41*pm, wrote:
In article , wrote:

On Feb 27, 7:57=A0pm, "mazorj" wrote:
"RWF" wrote in message

"B. Cramer" wrote in message
I hope the bloody krauts throw the book at the bloody mackerel
snapper. =A0OY!

And free speech slowly staggers to its grave.
But let's not talk about Zionist hate crimes against the
Palestinians!

The fact that you still are allowed to post in public places is proof
positive that the First Amendment is alive and well

If you mean USENET, yes. *But it doesn't mean the ZioNazis
aren't working on it. * The fact that any public figure (if you can
find one willing to risk it) even questioning anything Holocaust=99
brings official condemnation, character assassination & loss
of livelihood/career in this country now, shows what bowing
to the ZioTurdery is doing to America. *The turds have already
turned much of Europe into a fascist envionment, where they
are not to be criticized or questioned, else face criminal
prosecution.

and its protections extend down even unto our most offensive global villa=

ge
idiots.

Most people find Israel and its hate crimes, illegal occupation,
genocidal
practices against the native peoples rather offensive, turd.

what about the other 4-6 million killed who weren't jewish? oh yeah, they were
just russians, gay, polish, jehovah's witnesses, so who cares, right spud?-

Put down the Jack Daniels, Krusty, we are not talking about the
Holocaust™
right now. BTW, it's the ZioTurds who don't care about those people.
How many memorials, remembrances, and Holocaust™ propaganda
are based on these dead? Answer: 0
Old February 28th 09, 02:56 PM posted to alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,rec.collecting.coins,alt.music.white-power
drahcir

On Feb 27, 9:39*pm, wrote:
On Feb 27, 3:01*pm, wrote:

i know some survivors and the stories are almost beyond belief. if you ever
get to europe, take the tours.

I'd rather have my tongue nailed to a tree and be stung by a swarm of
bees.

Hear no evil, see no evil, eh scatty? I guess you're content to just
stay home and wallow in the delicious aroma of your own feces.
Old February 28th 09, 02:57 PM posted to alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,rec.collecting.coins,alt.music.white-power
drahcir

On Feb 27, 11:38*pm, wrote:
In article , wrote:On Feb 27, 3:01=A0pm, wrote:

i know some survivors and the stories are almost beyond belief. if you ev=

er
get to europe, take the tours.

I'd rather have my tongue nailed to a tree and be stung by a swarm of
bees.

yeah, but that won't help.

help is the last thing he wants
Old February 28th 09, 05:15 PM posted to alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,rec.collecting.coins,alt.music.white-power
Michael Ejercito

On Feb 27, 11:01*am, "RWF" wrote:
"B. Cramer" wrote in message

I hope the bloody krauts throw the book at the bloody mackerel
snapper. *OY!

And free speech slowly staggers to its grave.

Freedom of speech was hardly considered a virtue in Germany.

Michael
Old February 28th 09, 06:05 PM posted to alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,rec.collecting.coins,alt.music.white-power
RWF

****ing Eurotrash!

Old February 28th 09, 06:07 PM posted to alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,rec.collecting.coins,alt.music.white-power
[email protected]

On Feb 28, 9:56*am, drahcir wrote:
On Feb 27, 9:39*pm, wrote:

On Feb 27, 3:01*pm, wrote:

i know some survivors and the stories are almost beyond belief. if you ever
get to europe, take the tours.

I'd rather have my tongue nailed to a tree and be stung by a swarm of
bees.

Hear no evil, see no evil, eh scatty? I guess you're content to just
stay home and wallow in the delicious aroma of your own feces.

I think a Turd is in love with me. How many times a day do you
have these dalliances about me, Turd?
Old February 28th 09, 09:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

"Bent Attorney Esq." wrote in message
On Feb 27, 5:56 pm, wrote:
In article
, "Bent
Attorney Esq." wrote:

On Feb 27, 2:19=A0pm, wrote:
On Feb 27, 2:01=A0pm, "RWF" wrote:

"B. Cramer" wrote in message

I hope the bloody krauts throw the book at the bloody mackerel
snapper. =A0OY!

And free speech slowly staggers to its grave.
But let's not talk about Zionist hate crimes against the
Palestinians!

You do and you'll likely soon be looking for work. =A0In a few years,
it'll be illegal and you'll be in jail for daring to question or
critize
out ZioNazi masters.

Watch out. It may become illegal retroactive to a certain time. You
never know what the scuzz buckets that govern us are going to do.
That bloody Orwell fellah sure knew what was coming.

what? 1984 has so little to do with reality to be seen as the fantasy it
is.
it lost any contact with reality the day the soviet union died. even the
imagined details are wrong.
he died 2 years after writing it and it simply doesn't hold up.

? Locked up for thoughtcrime? That's what we're talking about here.
Also, the situation is not getting better, it's getting worse all the
time. I think you missed the point of the book. Doublespeak as
practiced by the state in order to get you thinking one thing while
they do another. I guess you're on a different plane where you
believe the world is as 'they' want you to believe it is. Nice and
cozy for you. I happen to believe that the apparatus brought down WTC
buildings. It defies any common sense, or engineering principals that
the heat generated could have brought the two towers down. What about
WTC7? Que hogwash! And you don't think Orwell was right on? The
book wasn't meant to portray EXACTLY the way society would be in the
future. With all details 100% correct. It was a very good overview
of what was coming. And it's here; it's started(perhaps a long time
ago)and it's going to get worse, because folks like you don't get it.
And you are in the majority.
We're talking about the matrix as well. Making mankind content with
their servitude. I think the 'Matrix' was a lot more than just an
entertaining Sci-Fi flick. There was a message there.

The message in The Island was stronger than in The Matrix. Billy